Astaryx

Jul 11, 2024

Astaryx

Jul 11, 2024
From the CN mod,

Innocent (Default)
Indecent (Collar Gear equip)
Infinity (Pure/Low Corruption + Past certain story points)
Cow Suit (Enemy Harrass attack:Breast Injection)
Miasama (Corruption suit)
Succubus (Accessory: Succ/Devil Tail)
niceee where can I download the cn mod though?

casey2

May 30, 2023
niceee where can I download the cn mod though?
This one has all you need installed so you just need to extract and play (there might be some errors while playing so I recommend you keep pressing the ok button of the error -->save -->restart the game -->continue playing).
The link - https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/1...774WGMq.h01h5uEB1m1zUNa4Xwg75zBtQ1VhJVVHnVkuY

This one here you need to download the mod files and extract(overwrite) in the original game file.
The link -

[Recommendation for new players]
If you are feeling lazy to lv up, gather mats and just wanna know the story feel free to use saves from various users who uploaded (I did too before).
To start a new game + you need to go through a door in the Ars Memoria to restart with old stats and everything else(you get to choose which ones to keep).

You can use saves from original ver. but you need to press the red button in your house for the CN mod to work.

• Love
Reactions: Astaryx

Tyyyr

Feb 3, 2021
This one has all you need installed so you just need to extract and play (there might be some errors while playing so I recommend you keep pressing the ok button of the error -->save -->restart the game -->continue playing).
What version of the mod does this use?

4.40 star(s) 108 Votes