casey2

May 30, 2023
Just interact with it. Raise you hypno resistance might be a good way to ensure this.
how do i destroy the candles placed in school
make sure u had enough sleep and don't have status - "lack of sleep" and "horny"
they both give -hypno res
u can probably get rid of horny in the bed in your room
also for better chances read the book "hypnosis for dummies" which can be acquired from the sus store in downtown
make sure u don't have brainwasher and sex slave piercings which increases the chance of getting hypnotised

Reactions: Elgamoda 99

BigHouse12

Nov 13, 2023
Anyone have full save data for this game?
I already complete it like 2 year ago and just want full gallery unlock
I tried to search it in this forum but its just too much page and there is no full save data in main page
Can anyone help?

testacc2

Feb 26, 2018
I tried to search it in this forum but its just too much page and there is no full save data in main page
Can anyone help?
You could always try searching "<Game Name Japanese> セーブデータ" like "魔法少女セレスフォニア セーブデータ"

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
The latest versions of the mod are “clean” without changes. Your quote contains the latest "modified" version of the mod. If you want to cheat, use save editors or mtool.
the version i have is the 56 so it doesnt have cheat menu? also rpgm save editor(the app) doesn't work and the site save editors dosn't work in some changes they revert back
i'll try the mtool, thx

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
found a few bugs on the modded version
mission info don't show anything and the "school anomaly" quest after talking to memoria the school still normal without the hypno things and purple aura, any help?

Last edited:

casey2

May 30, 2023
Can anyone help?

i posted a save before u can try with those

casey2

May 30, 2023
found a few bugs on the modded version
mission info don't show anything and the "school anomaly" quest after talking to memoria the school still normal without the hypno things and purple aura, any help?
try talking to the guy in the photography club to get the quest then talk to memoria to get the candles in the school

Koorwa

Jul 18, 2021
Since there seems to be some confusion about Soul Corruption, here are some clarifications on how it works because the game does a very poor job explaining its actual mechanics and benefits:
  • For every 15 Corruption, you gain 1 Soul Corruption level, up to 75 Corruption.
  • After passing each threshold, Corruption can no longer be lowered below it.
  • Soul Corruption increases the maximum sensitivity level of a random body part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Raising your Corruption to 15 unlocks the Forbidden Library, where powerful items and engrams can be crafted. Some of them require specific Soul Corruption levels to be used. These are particularly appealing for Crisis playthroughs.

Just be mindful that reaching 100 Corruption results in a gameover.
There are no h-scenes tied to Corruption aside from the bad ending.
can i still get a true or the good ending even with corruption level 5? and is there a detriment to reaching corruption level 5?

Jahyaman987

Apr 30, 2023
can i still get a true or the good ending even with corruption level 5? and is there a detriment to reaching corruption level 5?
Do you mean corruption points or Soul Corruption Level ? If it's just corruption points, 5 is nothing, as written in the post you quote, 15 points lead to 1 Soul Corruption Level.
If you have Soul Corruption Level 5, I don't think you can get a true ending, only a corrupt one (not necessarily a bad one), like "the magical girl became the public slut" or something like this. (But I'm not sure)

Edit : with only 5 points, you can lower this to 0.

Koorwa

Jul 18, 2021
Do you mean corruption points or Soul Corruption Level ? If it's just corruption points, 5 is nothing, as written in the post you quote, 15 points lead to 1 Soul Corruption Level.
If you have Soul Corruption Level 5, I don't think you can get a true ending, only a corrupt one (not necessarily a bad one), like "the magical girl became the public slut" or something like this. (But I'm not sure)

Edit : with only 5 points, you can lower this to 0.
i was pertaining to the corruption level you get per 15 corruption points but i guess im locked into the bad ending?

4.40 star(s) 111 Votes