Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Celesphonia.png

Apparently there's a smartphone version of Celesphonia, granted you need an app called "DL Play Box." to play so it's not like a full port but still it's interesting that we actually technically got an official smartphone version of Celesphonia now.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

mehmeme

May 8, 2018

Apparently there's a smartphone version of Celesphonia, granted you need an app called "DL Play Box." to play so it's not like a full port but still it's interesting that we actually technically got an official smartphone version of Celesphonia now.
Yeah, tons of games have released these "DL Play Box"-Versions it seems. Havent tried it out tho, so idk how good it is. Id imagine you need a newish smartphone so they run decently.

Sep 22, 2024
Is there like an item (or skill) that allows me to give up in battle so I can see defeat scenes without whittling down health?

EDIT: actually, there seems to be an option to just 'masturbate' when your arousal is high enough or whatever, and this allows you to just take damage passively, making getting defeated less tedious.. Not sure if this is part of the CN mod, but ah well.
And I don't think there is even a point to try to get all defeat scenes, seeing how there's not only an item that unlocks all scenes at the end, there's also like three more scenes you can get via lewd stages which will just make it even more tedious.... >< sigh
Masturbation's part of the CN mod. There's a cheap af Demon Charm being sold in the Nether Ward - I think it was 10g/100g per item, nonetheless just buy them in bulk to start triggering defeat scenes (my first playthrough I got all the defeat scenes from all bosses from spamming the charm - and yes I got corruption Bad End cuz I thought boss also had multiple defeat chances).

There's also an item from Nether Ward Depths (Mystery Meat or something) that's usable outside of battle and sets your current HP to 1, which is useful for those non-battle HP reducing encounters.

As for the point of aiming for the Lewd Scenes, I find that not all scenes are shown in the recollection room. Tho they're not really essential, but unlike Amelia and the Binding Brand, Magical Girl Celesphonia has a very smol recollection room.

mrdomion

Aug 27, 2023
Just the base CH mod? you can get the latest one (version 56.6) on the modding discord ( ). Just head over to the "chmod-general-chat" text channel and ask for a pre-patched version of the CH mod. Not really sure if I can share the link myself as they have a rule of them not allowing the link to be posted freely. But they are always willing to give you a copy if you just ask. Make sure to turn on your DMs on in your discord settings as they will privately message you.

View attachment 4071125
hey lad, you got another invite to that discord? The link you have is currently expired.

Reactions: Keldin
Oct 1, 2023
How do you unlock explicit prostitution, exactly?
Not sure what exactly you mean by that, but in Chapter 4, during the search for the missing nurse in downtown at night, you can talk with a nice middle-aged man who mistakes you for someone he was going to meet up with. If you choose to go with him (lust level 2 needed), you get access to the Pair Link app where you can find clients. Possibly there's other ways to get access, too.

kjk91

Sep 15, 2022
so ive bought both the kagura games version, which i guess is only version 1.07, and the dlsite version which is up to 1.24. i cant seem to get any domination to happen in the city at all and the mouth level is always 0/0 on both versions. i tried the bug patch for the kagura games thats suppose to fix the mouth 0/0 bug but it didnt work for me (unless a new game is needed for it).

game is actually super fun otherwise idk why i put off buying this one lol. from what i can tell there is huge support for this game but 168 pages is a lot to run through lol. any advice where im going wrong? cuz im kindof torn between using MTOOL on the dlsite version just for the extra content but the kagura games version seems just as good and i can understand it a bit better too.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
so ive bought both the kagura games version, which i guess is only version 1.07, and the dlsite version which is up to 1.24. i cant seem to get any domination to happen in the city at all and the mouth level is always 0/0 on both versions. i tried the bug patch for the kagura games thats suppose to fix the mouth 0/0 bug but it didnt work for me (unless a new game is needed for it).

game is actually super fun otherwise idk why i put off buying this one lol. from what i can tell there is huge support for this game but 168 pages is a lot to run through lol. any advice where im going wrong? cuz im kindof torn between using MTOOL on the dlsite version just for the extra content but the kagura games version seems just as good and i can understand it a bit better too.
the 1.07 v. 1.24 versions have been endlessly discussed.

The developer, Shimobashira, released his game in Japanese. Versioning went up with various updates and bugfixes, and is now up to 1.24. At some point, Kagura picked up the rights to translate the game, which they did after a certain amount of months of work by their team. When they released the English adaptation, they released it as version 1.0, as they always do, the English versioning being totally independent from the original game's versioning for the Japanese.

Now Kagura may have created bugs, forgotten to translate this bit or that, realized that two different translators on their dedicated team used slightly different names for the same item in two different areas of the game, whatever: Kagura also released bugfixes (to its English translation, not to the original Japanese game), so the English version is now 1.07.

Normally, both 1.07 English and 1.24 Japanese are the same, but I doubt that any fully bilingual gamer has ever sat down to do a side by side and line by line comparison.

Whether you play the (pretty competently) translated English 1.07 game or the 1.24 Japanese game with MTool's (sometimes barely) legible on-the-fly translation is entirely up to you.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Whats the latest release of the chinese mod?
56.6, I believe, off the top of my head.

No ETA has ever been given, but based on previous intervals between releases, the small team that translates the Chinese mod on Discord had calculated that it could come in October. Which we are in.

Then again, the so-called Chinese mod (let’s call it the main mod) is expected to integrate the efforts of two other Chinese modders each working on smaller, specific mods into the main mod, so it could actually take longer (one of the two smaller mods seeks to expand the importance of hypnosis, if I understood correctly).

I’m sure someone will share the news here when it comes.

Mirai_Hikari

Aug 27, 2023
56.6, I believe, off the top of my head.

No ETA has ever been given, but based on previous intervals between releases, the small team that translates the Chinese mod on Discord had calculated that it could come in October. Which we are in.

Then again, the so-called Chinese mod (let’s call it the main mod) is expected to integrate the efforts of two other Chinese modders each working on smaller, specific mods into the main mod, so it could actually take longer (one of the two smaller mods seeks to expand the importance of hypnosis, if I understood correctly).

I’m sure someone will share the news here when it comes.
man they really should just add the chinese mod(s) version as a download here, its such a pain in the cunt to have to install it all manually lol

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I think you can find it a few pages back. But it would be easier to find if it was on the OP, or if the mod had a dedicated thread, I agree

Hindmost

Oct 9, 2020
Not sure what exactly you mean by that, but in Chapter 4, during the search for the missing nurse in downtown at night, you can talk with a nice middle-aged man who mistakes you for someone he was going to meet up with. If you choose to go with him (lust level 2 needed), you get access to the Pair Link app where you can find clients. Possibly there's other ways to get access, too.
That's exactly what I was wondering about! Hopefully I did not miss my chance to sell Amane's ass. Where is that guy hanging out downtown?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes