Oct 13, 2019
This game look to be one of Shimobashira's best work but tbh the corruption system is seriously overcomplicated and the game tells you next to nothing about how to get more lewd content in the beginning. It's seriously an opaque way to do corruption. Not to mention the pacing of getting soul ink is pure unneeded grind, not a fan.

Despite all that still probably their best game, and they really don't miss, this game has so so much to like

Blackrazor077

Mar 29, 2021
Does anyone know how to make Celesphonia's fighting clothes see-through?? I swear I saw it happening while fighting one of the bosses in chapter 4

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to make Celesphonia's fighting clothes see-through?? I swear I saw it happening while fighting one of the bosses in chapter 4
That was the transparent groper from the train, but yeah sheer mist or eventually the chemistry teacher from the photography club will make an item for you that turns your suit transparent.

Mar 12, 2018
Guys who advices people to play on Crysis from the start, are you masochists or just are in love with mindless grind? I followed your advice and the first dungeon is nearly unbeatable, lol. This difficulty literally raises monsters' HP by 250% compared to normal, making battles drag out, and the first boss is still unbeatable even after I grinded to Level 7 and enhanced my clothes to get 900 HP in total. I think I'll have a chance at Level 8 (which requires even more grinding) and after getting fire weapon. Maybe I'm missing something? I still don't know what to do with "material" type items, as Synthesis uses Souls and money anyway. I think to restart on a lower difficulty, which also can be lowered for less annoying grind. Well, unless like in some games only the first dungeon is hard on the highest difficulty and after that things become duable.

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
How does the soul accumulation stone actually work? Can't see anywhere to use it, and not seeing an SL increase happening at all.

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes