flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is it normal for normal and standing CGs to not show creampies/the creampie texture during standing art before or after certain events where Akane gets creampied? Like for instance the park exhibitionism lvl 3 event. She gets gangbanged and creampied, but during the cg where she gets spitroasted has no cum textures, and walking around after, she has no creampie texture on her standing art. It's different when she has sex with gropers, that shows the proper textures during standing and posing art, I can't figure out why during or after events like this, she doesn't have cum on or in her. And yes, always use wet tissues is set to off for me.

DankSUshimate

May 20, 2018
This is a dumb question, but where do you get the parasite?
Im on New Game+ now and i still don't know where to actually get parasite on Amane.
I say this is a dumb question because i played this game in Japanese a year before and remember getting the parasite.
I thank you if you know where to get the status effect.

Reactions: Dyhart

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
This is a dumb question, but where do you get the parasite?
Im on New Game+ now and i still don't know where to actually get parasite on Amane.
I say this is a dumb question because i played this game in Japanese a year before and remember getting the parasite.
I thank you if you know where to get the status effect.
I got infected off the roaming tentacle monsters under the school, and also below the bunny bar.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Are these patches worth upgrading to if I had no issues whatsoever? anything actually extra or just hidden bug fixes?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
During the exposure event at the park, if you go in the men's restroom and get the blowjob rape scene I'm getting a loading error: Failed to load: audio/bgs/Honeydrop_b_semenmo.ogg

Not sure if it was the same error if you obey the PE teacher and show up for "extra training" in the storage room, but I got an error then as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RagueltheUFO

kkarma

Dec 12, 2019
Uh what does miasma do? I think I skipped over whatever conversation that explained it.

Isn't there a single place where I can access all the tutorials (ingame)?

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
During the exposure event at the park, if you go in the men's restroom and get the blowjob rape scene I'm getting a loading error: Failed to load: audio/bgs/Honeydrop_b_semenmo.ogg

Not sure if it was the same error if you obey the PE teacher and show up for "extra training" in the storage room, but I got an error then as well.
I believe that it's looking for "Honeydrop_b_semmo.ogg".
PS: Oh, you are not on v1.03...

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Faster to just run from battle, walk behind the mob and start battle again. This way you can always have the extra first turn, and you can keep running until you get the right mob combination. Basically do this whenever you need to grind, not just the slimes at the start.
Yeah i always do that. The problem is even with that i need to do 2-4 attacks before i can kill the slime. Yeah, i'm the kind of idiot that went in without even unlocking any skill the first time around lol. So pretty much i'm praying to rng that the slime keep using sexual attack while i slowly whack them with my sword. That's why it's not gonna work on anything that isn't slime because most of them don't even have sexual attack and tentacles have too much HP.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I believe that it's looking for "Honeydrop_b_semmo.ogg".
PS: Oh, you are not on v1.03...
Well heck, I downloaded the main file, but not the update, I guess I was just hoping the main file was updated.

Is it the Strange Seed attack from the roaming tentacle under the school? Is that how you get parasite?
Yeah, strange seed, and there is one under the bunny place in a purple portal that did a demonic egg I think that hatched into a parasite.

Reactions: f9account

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I love the explanation that "Celesphonia" isn't entirely just the usual random gibberish Japanese writers love to cook. Apparently it's actually half-Greek, but maybe that's a translation error.

Shybot

Aug 22, 2017
Seems there are still errors occurring for me after installing the update. It happens at the group rape scene at the park after doing the exhibitionist event. Will there be further updates in the future to fix this? :)

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes