Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
is it better to run the first game in a virgin run or its ok for corruption?
I'd say do what pleases you. If you want to blue-ball (or whatever the female counterpart is) the protagonist and just watch her squirm at every ero event, more power to you. Nothing wrong with a pure virgin run either but I guess I'd say this game gets most of it's mileage from being an unrepentant tease.

• Haha
Reactions: Cosmic Virgin

reene.kanzaki

May 18, 2019
Go to the front gate of the school, walk to the left and you'll see a "fountain" with a question mark bubble on top of it

Then go behind the fountain's statue, interact with it and it will give you a prompt, then you can preceed to the school dungeon

If it didn't give you any prompt, go around the statue and keep interact it on all sides until it gives you the prompt
(Literally wasted half an hour just to realize I was interacting the wrong side of the statue)

hope this helps
OMG, it takes me two hours to going around school but find nothing. Thanks for your reply it helps me a lot XD

• Hey there
Reactions: KarlGustov

Luciferial

Sep 23, 2017
I can't find a way to get more Restraint/Embarrass Resistance stuck at 20% can anyone help

Last edited:

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
The "corruption" in this game isn't morale degradation but erosion of the soul. The stat that you refer to called "lust" in this game.
Yea that sounds like a far worse fate. Also corruption is definitely linked to moral degradation as it gives several skills that let you turn cum into currency and otherwise have ties to sexual activities. It basically brings the character closer to being a monstrum which I'd imagine is a fate you'd want to spare the MC. You don't need any corruption or corruption skills at all since you can beat the whole game and true dark gazer on crisis without it.

Dec 26, 2019
Third scene is returning again to the men side of the bath willingly after defeating monster (on high enough lust).
What about the second one? I've tried both completing and failing the fishing with 100+ lust, but nothing happens.

Last edited:

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
What about the second one? I've tried both completing and failing the fishing with 100+ lust, but nothing happens.
It's also "on purpose".

Is there a way to lose on purpose?
Mysterious Meat for battles without transformation, and one of the cards (which doing 9999 damage to the player). You also can equip yourself unadequatly, put on slave collar from the sexshop and loose "naturally". All available from different traders in the same location.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Right, but I mean does she get impregnated at all in by tentacles?

Is there any pregnancy mechanic in-game at all or is it just the one human ending?
I'm still progressing through the game myself, so I'm unsure about that, but DL site does not list pregnancy as one of the tags.

Reactions: f9account

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Download the patch silently and do not ask questions, there are still some changes there.))) :LOL: You still have to download it anyway.))) :ROFLMAO:

If something does not suit you, please contact here and say that Dear administration, it is not very convenient for me to pirate to download your patch without knowing the list of changes.

By the way, what's the list of changes? I'm just curious. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: azeru and cdvz23

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
1652107499625.png
Secret boss room in a (who knows, knows) dungeon. So, does these pillars have any meaning? I mean, some of em are grey, maybe there is a reason?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Hmm, it looks like there's room for 3 spots. Ugh, I guess I could grind out SL for the hint unlocker.
I was wondering the same but the invisible train groper investigation. Apparently the train groper doesn't have anything following after, but the bath scene you can still fish out the monster and still see the following scenes after getting lewder. A real shame cause I really like the train groper trope, and besides that investigation thing, there is only the one groper that appears on the train.

Reactions: Cristi82748274

69yeetman69

Jul 24, 2020
So what exactly does the Crisis difficulty give? Any more items or titles? Or is it just an increase to enemy hp?

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes