Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Doesn't work for me. Are there any other requirements? She has a Deeply Hypnotized feat and negative resistance to hypnosis.
There should be a question mark above the statue if you have already destroyed all the hypnosis devices throughout the school.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone know if there's a 4 star dungeon and how to get it if there is? I'm going to do a few more side things and see if that's what I missed, but My dungeon difficulty goes from 3 to 5.

Jul 7, 2017
Anyone know if there's a 4 star dungeon and how to get it if there is? I'm going to do a few more side things and see if that's what I missed, but My dungeon difficulty goes from 3 to 5.
Sounds like you missed the dungeon at school. It's part of the Academy Anomaly mission.

nightmate01

Mar 9, 2019
You can find the sex titles you're missing in this very handy spreadsheet:
Tks i complete done shame 100% now only need defeat boss in dark prison you know how to defeat him? He 1 hit KO me i even dont know what happen and die

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Asking here once again if anyone has the file www/img/characters/$eris_01.png since it's interfering with my save

Also, can I ask what's in the mission "Demi-monstrum in the Park?" I would click, but I want to run a virgin run, and I can't save-scum rn.

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
School Dungeon, you need to destroy 13 candle in school, and then go to back bust at school entrance.

Reactions: Dyhart

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Open up your smart phone, or use the PC, and look at the enemy location data, it shows what drops in each zone. If it is a pick up item is white, it is a common pickup and the ones listed in red are a rare pickup.

Soulphonica is a pickup item in the Laboratory, I think it is in the middle layer of the dungeon.

Slime Core, Odd Eggs, and Dream Key drops from 'side bosses' in the various dungeons. Mother Blob drops the Slime Core, Demon Matrix drops the Odd Eggs, and Morpheus drops the Dream Key. I can't remember which mini boss is in which dungeon, but they are all in hidden rooms, the Explore 2 or higher Engram will allow you to see hidden walkways or use the glasses that have the same ability.
Didn't notice the Third Eye passive on the Exploration engrams, cheers. That helped a ton with finding some of them. Still wasn't able to find Morpheus though. No big deal, it's just the hypnosis controller.

Last edited:

narutomater

May 2, 2020
does anyone know about any walkthroughs for this game? i want to know all the possible endings and how to get them

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
How to resist to Elysion's "Soul Rhapsody"? There is a specific resistance to boost? a buff?

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
Was having a great time until the game decided to corrupt all of my save files. Doubt I'll ever pick it up again.

SimplYshiina

Jan 12, 2020
Hello can does someone have all the hypnosis breakable locations in the school?

(If you break them all does the hypnosis reset to 0 or nah?)

Im utterly lost and cant find the last one

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Asking here once again if anyone has the file www/img/characters/$eris_01.png since it's interfering with my save

Also, can I ask what's in the mission "Demi-monstrum in the Park?" I would click, but I want to run a virgin run, and I can't save-scum rn.
I checked and i don't have that file, which means either you're not playing the 1.05 that was uploaded a while ago or it might be a file from rpgmaker RTP's.

As for the quest, you can do it, it won't have a combat nor any sexual event that ins't avoidable.

How to resist to Elysion's "Soul Rhapsody"? There is a specific resistance to boost? a buff?
Tks i complete done shame 100% now only need defeat boss in dark prison you know how to defeat him? He 1 hit KO me i even dont know what happen and die
Elysion deal light dmg with the soul rhapsody skill, and our heroine has little to no light resistance.
If you beat the secret boss Null and take the item he's guarding, you should have an easier way with him, else just keep Last Sanctuary + Debuff him with -atk/m-atk and you should avoid being one rounded even when he acts twice.
1652366580188.png

Are there stat/screen effect make you failed Good End? Lust, Corruption?
If you raise your Lust stat too high you'll likely get the "Magical Slut" ending rather than the true one, but i don't know how high.
Corruption will lead to a bad end too if it gets too high, you'll eventually be permanently debuffed with Soul corruption and thus cannot lower corruption past a certain point.

Looking for:
- Slime Core
- Odd Eggs
- Dream Key
Slime Core comes from Mother Blob, it's the secret boss in Factory Ruins, in a small room close to the endpoint teleport.
1652367904386.png 1652367929103.png

Odd Eggs come from Demon Matrix, he's the secret boss in the Secret Club, hidden in underworld b6f treasure room.
1652367236933.png 1652367598288.png

Dream Key drops from Morpheus, he's the secret boss in the Otherworld Academy, hidden in the pool room.
1652366842387.png 1652367083745.png

Where is location drop soulphonica guy i try all dungeon but dont see that mat
Laboratory Midpoint, door on the right, monster pen
1652368062596.png

Problem is Soulphonica shares it gather spot with Soul Flower and Blue Rose, i recommend you save before gathering and just reload if you don't get Soulphonica, saves you from sleeping and going back to the same spot if you don't get enough.

Last edited:

Cosmic Virgin

Aug 3, 2019
So... How do I remove the sex slave piercing from the curse? Can't destroy the last candle in the school because I have negative hypnosis resistance.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Hey anyone can help me with event. Its a school event, description says “Explore the school with bad reputation”. MC has a bad reputation, I explored the school but can’t find it

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes