Milkspiller

Nov 3, 2020
Every time i go to the school it teleports me to the photo club and i cant go to any other room in the school, is there a fix?

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
does somone know how to open the seal in ars memoria?
You need to finish both Hazuki's 2nd kidnapping and the giant robot Great Rebellion storylines first, after that talk to Memoria and a conversation should lead you to unlocking it.
1652332675703.png

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Money is hard to come, just play the game normally and don't buy anything besides the things you really want like the pervy clothes. Near the end, you can craft an accessory that lets you defeat most enemies by touching them in the map, use that to defeat a lot of renegades to get the money.

There is also an endgame sidequest that gives you 30k per win and at max level it dies in a few turns.
I have streams with +47k Yen.
Streams is most best way to earn money but we need 50-100 streams before we could get 47k from every stream.
PS For 4 streams of the day I have ~188 k Yen. (5-10 seconds of the real time :3 )

Last edited:

feit1231

May 8, 2022
what's the difference between v1.04 and v1.05? i just downloaded it 3 days ago and noticed there's 1.05 already

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
No, it looks like the only requirements to use the statue are that you're facing south and that you've started the mission Academy Anomaly IV, which starts automatically when you break the last hypnosis emitter during Academy Anomaly III.

One of the 13 hypnosis emitters is on the roof, one is behind the school, and one is near the pool -- I believe the rest are all indoors somewhere inside the school, so check every room. There are a couple of others ways to increase Hypnosis Resistance; either search the thread or check the small FAQ page in the spreadsheet I posted before:

1 is hidden in the female toilets on floor 1 of the schoo. Searched like an hour for that one. :(

Gmkchi

Apr 2, 2020
Where can I find Duallium Alloy? I already checked all forms of synthesis as well as Mado, and none of them can make it, but I also haven't found it anywhere.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Where is location drop soulphonica guy i try all dungeon but dont see that mat
Looking for:
- Slime Core
- Odd Eggs
- Dream Key
Open up your smart phone, or use the PC, and look at the enemy location data, it shows what drops in each zone. If it is a pick up item is white, it is a common pickup and the ones listed in red are a rare pickup.

Soulphonica is a pickup item in the Laboratory, I think it is in the middle layer of the dungeon.

Slime Core, Odd Eggs, and Dream Key drops from 'side bosses' in the various dungeons. Mother Blob drops the Slime Core, Demon Matrix drops the Odd Eggs, and Morpheus drops the Dream Key. I can't remember which mini boss is in which dungeon, but they are all in hidden rooms, the Explore 2 or higher Engram will allow you to see hidden walkways or use the glasses that have the same ability.

Last edited:
Reactions: voidzone247

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Where can I find Duallium Alloy? I already checked all forms of synthesis as well as Mado, and none of them can make it, but I also haven't found it anywhere.
The monster, Demiser, drops it. I think it is in the Underbase (End game map) or in Great Rebellion (Post game dungeon, the giant robot). I think it is a pretty rare drop, so prepare to smash a lot of robots to get it.

Reactions: nightmate01

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
Looking for:
- Slime Core
- Odd Eggs
- Dream Key
Odd eggs come from the hidden boss in the secret club. (The guy guarding the lustful bunny suit, B6 i think?)
Dream Key is from the hidden boss in the underworld academy. (Right side of pool, just past midpoint teleport.)
Slime core is from Mother blob, drawing a blank on where that one is, sorry.

Great rebellion base, the Demiser (robot monsters) can drop it.

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes