Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
How can i defeat dark gaze guy when i defeat him few month later he comeback to defeat me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not have any ideas how to beat
(after ending) on Crysys Difficulty.
I have 99 level, and not sure how to get more stats faster besides:
Elysion fight is a little memory game, once he gets to half hp he buffs himself and starts acting twice per turn, you need to keep Last Sanctuary up (halves dmg taken while also recovering some hp) and Holy Mist(reduces atk/m-atk of the enemy), you get those from healing engram IV and weakening magic III.

Pay attention to your MP and make sure he is always debuffed else he might 1 round you, equip the electric engrams too cause they give extra agi and if you outspeed him you can always heal back up.

I have a question. Once you defeat the boss, is it possible to refight it again or once a boss dies it dies?
Depends of which boss, story bosses revive after you reach a point in story, night bosses/secret bosses are back up after a day passes, few bosses are perma dead, and the ones that are like that drop no items.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SillyHotRPG

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
100% save life please? I almost beat the game, and I don't want to grind for te rest of the scenes.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
It really does feel like this game could do with some Yuri.
The friend/classmate doesn't have much content, even though you can visit her house. You can get a succubus in your apartment but even though she offers to sleep with you, you can't accept.
In the post-game you can take the succubus into Memoria, but she transformed into an incubus(?) so it's a generic straight sex scene.

There are fake magical girl enemies but they have no sex attacks. There's a succubus enemy under the shady club, but all she has is a kiss-attack.

It's a pity, girl-on-girl is hot.

Reactions: XaderDane

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
can someone help with the hypnosis mission? can only find 12 of 13 of the hypnosis things. Also, is butterfly piercing the only way to resist hypnosis?

Jul 7, 2017
Doesn't work for me. Are there any other requirements? She has a Deeply Hypnotized feat and negative resistance to hypnosis.
No, it looks like the only requirements to use the statue are that you're facing south and that you've started the mission Academy Anomaly IV, which starts automatically when you break the last hypnosis emitter during Academy Anomaly III.
can someone help with the hypnosis mission? can only find 12 of 13 of the hypnosis things. Also, is butterfly piercing the only way to resist hypnosis?
One of the 13 hypnosis emitters is on the roof, one is behind the school, and one is near the pool -- I believe the rest are all indoors somewhere inside the school, so check every room. There are a couple of others ways to increase Hypnosis Resistance; either search the thread or check the small FAQ page in the spreadsheet I posted before:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
You only need the butterfly amulet to have a 25% resistance to hypnosis. You'll have a 1/4 chance to break it and you can keep pressing the button until she breaks it. I only saw the switch after I broke all 13 candles but I guess you can get to it without having to do anything in the school. I'm intentionally staying at 100% hypnosis state to see if anything changes or if there's an early bad end (I don't think so which sucks).

And besides the butterfly item, you can buy a hypno book for dummies at the bookstore in downtown which also increases resistance (but why would I? That's my kink.)

Reactions: hp_surfer

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
It's a portal to the Dark Prison dungeon. Finish the post-game Giant Robot quest, and then I believe Memoria will let you start the Dark Prison quest so you can unlock it.
Thanks. Before I got access to it I also had to complete the other post-game quest (friend recaptured).

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Can anyone tell me how the pregnancy mechanics work in this game?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
No, it looks like the only requirements to use the statue are that you're facing south and that you've started the mission Academy Anomaly IV, which starts automatically when you break the last hypnosis emitter during Academy Anomaly III.

One of the 13 hypnosis emitters is on the roof, one is behind the school, and one is near the pool -- I believe the rest are all indoors somewhere inside the school, so check every room. There are a couple of others ways to increase Hypnosis Resistance; either search the thread or check the small FAQ page in the spreadsheet I posted before:
Great, thanks! I know know what I was doing wrong, simply walking into these candles, instead of trying to destroy them. Silly me...

One last question, does anybody know where the researcher is in the Nether Ward Depths?

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes