jdantas93

Feb 27, 2018
Guys i'm on chapter 3, only mission i have is the train one to get the glasses, i don't know what to do to progress, saw someone saying that i should have gotten a call for a fake me but i don't remember, also checked the city and i don't see the fake one, also no mission i can get from photoshoot guy.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
it's sort of lacking as she really doesnt have any happy mindbroken/corrupted standing facial expression, only the sad panting face is seen, even after fully corrupted as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Hello! May I ask if anyone has this file: www/img/characters/$eris_01.png , and if so, can you please send me that file? I keep getting errors whenever I save.

DankSUshimate

May 20, 2018
Does anyone have a list of changes between the different versions of the game( 1.02,1.04 and 1.05)?
I just want to know what it is about.

Jul 7, 2017
So school mission 3, where i need to destroy the purple pillar around the school. How do i do that. i got -30% hypnosis resist
i face this problem too
Just increase your Hypnosis Resistance as much as you can. I'm pretty sure that if it's more than 0% then you'll have a chance to break them. Here are the ways I know of to increase Hypnosis Resistance:

-Purchase and read "Hypnosis for Dummies" in Downtown to increase it by 15%. (Only works once.)
-Equip Lunar Hairpin (synthesized from Photo Club) to increase it by 100%
-Equip Heart Lock (hidden in the Love Liberty second floor) to increase it by 50%
-Equip Butterfly Piercing (purchased at jewelry shop Downtown) to increase it by 25%

You can equip two of the above accessories. Different accessories stack, but if you equip two of the same one then I don't think it stacks with itself.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
hey does anyone know where the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is? I've been looking but i cant seem to figure out where they are or if I need to craft them
I don't have corruption crafting so i'm unsure if it's there but this monster drops it, it appears inside the giant robot great rebellion.
1652241710780.png

zekrov

Dec 15, 2018
does anyone grind the title, kinda want to see the title below "Slut" and upper of "Dirty Desire"

Slava

Apr 3, 2017
What's the point of blue orb on the left of memoria? It's always sealed even after good ending.

Blismonger20

May 31, 2021
Anyone know how to increase Domination?

Not entirely sure how it's done, I've never seen it increase even after I lose to a boss, might be from difficulty level but not 100% sure

Edit: how do I change difficulty?

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Anyone have list all sexual animation which are activated without defeat?

ObsidianBay

Feb 21, 2022
does anyone grind the title, kinda want to see the title below "Slut" and upper of "Dirty Desire"
There is a spreadsheet with all the titles and how to obtain them. Thank you truemechasonic

I've just now put together spreadsheet with a list of clothing and sex titles. I still need to figure out or double-check a lot of details, but I've already included a lot of info:

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
What's the point of blue orb on the left of memoria? It's always sealed even after good ending.
Talk to memoria.

Anyone know how to increase Domination?

Not entirely sure how it's done, I've never seen it increase even after I lose to a boss, might be from difficulty level but not 100% sure

Edit: how do I change difficulty?
Domination increases everyday after sleeping and it doesn't increase on easy difficulty.
Go to items -> important and there should be an item to change difficulty.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Once the boxes to the left in Ars Memoria are gone and you can enter the left passageway, there's a wall with a shiny orb on it that says it's locked somehow. What is it and how do you unlock it? My best guess is it's a virgin/high difficulty clear, but I'm too lazy to try.

Jul 7, 2017
Once the boxes to the left in Ars Memoria are gone and you can enter the left passageway, there's a wall with a shiny orb on it that says it's locked somehow. What is it and how do you unlock it? My best guess is it's a virgin/high difficulty clear, but I'm too lazy to try.
It's a portal to the Dark Prison dungeon. Finish the post-game Giant Robot quest, and then I believe Memoria will let you start the Dark Prison quest so you can unlock it.

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes