thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
is there any content that's timelocked? as in that i have to get/find in specific chapters and if i advance they're lost forever?

PandiStelle

Mar 10, 2019
I've made a little quickstart guide for Crisis while procrastinating over a paper I'm supposed to be writing. It covers some basics to get you through the early stage that a lot of people seem to struggle with, provides some general dungeoneering tips, and also documents the effects of the various choices in character creation. I might expand it to a proper guide later.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Corrected some errors.
Thanks!!

R34zone

Feb 9, 2020
I have a question. Once you defeat the boss, is it possible to refight it again or once a boss dies it dies?

narutomater

May 2, 2020
There's a few different ways you can let the guy peek up your skirt or do photoshoots in the photography club to name a couple.
someone said there was item at shop? but went to mall and there no item to buy yet for shame unless it third option but i cant click it yet

Inazumasexual

Apr 8, 2018
Completed the game on hard as pure virgin, bought the item that fully unlocks the gallery, and from what I can see, there's no Impure Virgin end like in Ambrosia?

Do you think they'll add this in later? was really excited to go Virgin -> Impure Virgin -> Slut routes. CGs are kinda meh too imo. Not like I won't replay it again on New Game+ and go full slut lmao.

Jun 29, 2018
Completed the game on hard as pure virgin, bought the item that fully unlocks the gallery, and from what I can see, there's no Impure Virgin end like in Ambrosia?

Do you think they'll add this in later? was really excited to go Virgin -> Impure Virgin -> Slut routes. CGs are kinda meh too imo. Not like I won't replay it again on New Game+ and go full slut lmao.
that item unlocks no matter what ending you get i did a full corruption game and got it in new game plus.

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
Reactions: SillyHotRPG

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Finally, complete the game in 16 hrs, very hard mode, reached maxed level, crafted all master versions of engram, except dark engram which I assume is locked behind the corruption route. Crafted pretty much everything except Transparing(Do not know where to get invisibility orb)
Beat all post-game bosses,

Very nice rpg game, totally ready to start newgame+ on Crysis mode and go fully slut.

Reactions: flynn0426

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked before but where in the lab is the data located? Kinda wandering aimlessly for an hour now and haven't found it yet.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
does anyone know what town sells items for like shameful raising to make her more shameless and items to decrease corruitpion? i havent gotten far in game yet just wanted ask

Smt261

May 6, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before but where in the lab is the data located? Kinda wandering aimlessly for an hour now and haven't found it yet.
The data can be found by teleporting to the Lab Middle Floor (the floor where you put the "soul" password into the machine), the first room on the left (the locker room). There's a renegade trooper in red by one of the lockers, the data is in a locker to the left of him.

Reactions: yasess

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Here is some info for how Shame Resistance works (based on version 1.04, in case that makes a difference).

The following skills/titles (which appear in the Memories menu) affect Shame Resistance:
Note that the above skills might not immediately unlock after satisfying the requirements. Talking to an NPC can force the game to check if the requirements are satisfied for any of them.

Additionally, the 'Special' piece of equipment Sealing Eyepatch raises Shame Resistance by 15, but it seems to be bugged -- when I used it to reach a threshold for more outfits, I still couldn't wear those outfits. The teacher in the photo club can synthesize this item.

You can get the webcam by talking to the guy at the top of the photo clubroom after unlocking Screwtube on your computer. You can unlock Screwtube by attempting certain Free missions, such as the Renegade Suppression mission which becomes available in Chapter 2. It doesn't matter whether you succeed or fail the mission.

Ways to increase Shame Experience (to unlock the relevant skills/titles) include: letting the guy by the School's stairs look up your skirt, selling your tights Downtown, using your webcam to stream "something sexy".

Ways to increase Exposure Experience (to unlock the relevant skills/titles) include: letting the guy in the Outdoor Mall look up your skirt, using your webcam to stream "something sexy".

Increasing Shame Resistance lets you wear the lewder outfits (which should be obvious from their descriptions). It's also required for some scenes, e.g. you need at least 50 shame resist to have sex in the men's bath at Oasis. Once your Shame Resistance reaches 50 you can leave the house while cum-stained. Once your Shame Resistance reaches 100 you can wander around without clothes on.
I still haven't found this one Exhibitionism Magazine Does this only appear after chapter 2?

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes