Naos

Jul 4, 2017
chapter three main mission is defeat the fake. You should have gotten a call or something that a fake celesphonia has appeared in downtown. Check out Downtown and after that talk with memoria and the photography club
I didn't have downtown in the map. I had to talk with the guy that photoshoots and accept his mission <.< Thanks, though!

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
we need 2 dream keys, and that monster in the hidden area provides only 1 upon its defeat, so where do we get the second dream key from?
I simply went back and killed him again. The hidden bosses respawn. Not sure how to use the box since though, it's greyed out and no idea where to use it.
(Edit: I'm a dumbass. It's the box in your room below the wardrobe. :LOL: )

Last edited:

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
. Guys, can someone give me this file? it takes a lot for me to download 2 gb and this is the only error i get however i try to unzip the file \www\audio\bgm\ISAo_07 RAIN & Co IV.rpgmvo .

There go, if you need more just quote me.

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Finally beat every monster, now is the start to CG hunting. This game has some serious grinding issues if you want to farm mats for your equipment. Farming Abyssal Crystals is a pain so I only farmed enough Abyssal and Miasma crystals (10 miasma makes 1 abyssal) to get the best sword.

I even got to lv99 due to mat farming and at that point, the hidden boss is a joke, even in crisis. Rather, Crisis is only hard in the 1st dungeon when you don't have enough tools to fight so you have to get things right and grind a lot: Around lv8 (7 if you want to rely on your luck a lot, 8 if you want to gamble with a good hand and lv9 to get the AoE fire spell, I personally did it on lv8).
After that, the game becomes easier, especially once you unlock Weakening II (AoE poison, AoE sleep and AoE confuse can kill most bosses). Main story boss can be beaten at around lv55 in crysis, but is a hp wall.

The best "armor" is the gem that raises your evasion. Evasion is ridiculously good.

Best magic are healing, weakening and fire due to healing enagram giving heal and more efficient soul exchange and the DoT damage from fire and weakening which is baed on the target's max hp. It has a hard cap of 999, but is one cap per DoT (poison and burn takes 999 while the special burn takes 500).
Fire enagram also gives a passive Mat bonus.

The next good one is thunder since it gives you the speed passive to attack first, followed by Explosion enagram since it gives you more MP and MP regen.

I think you have to beat the last post-game dungeon (after the giant robot and trap dungeon) and then speak to Memoria to fight him
And I don't think so, 15 (lv1) corruption seems to be the lowest limit once you pass the threshold
Thanks, I didn't expected that it was that easy to unlock.
Also, my game version seems a bit bugged, after a lot of turns, that boss started to spam its charge skill without attacking.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
to make her walk around naked do i need max her lust to 999? cause she can only walk around in her underwear right now

zer0imagination

Jan 19, 2018
Maybe this is a stupid question, but how do you get gym clothes?
Some events ask for them, and i've not found someone who gives/sells them?
You can get them at shop next to the subway station for 10k.

to make her walk around naked do i need max her lust to 999? cause she can only walk around in her underwear right now
I think you need Shame Resistance to hit 100.

Reactions: Wackyderpy

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Where do you get Abyssal Crystals?
The pollution cores in the final dungeon of the main story have a chance to drop an Abyssal Crystal. If you haven't reached that point, when you beat pollution cores in other maps, they drop a Miasma Crystal, which can be converted into an Abyssal Crystal (Rate is 10 Miasma for 1 Abyssal).

Dec 13, 2017
I like this English version. I'd buy it on steam but uh, I don't really want this kind of game on my steam account. Maybe I should make another one just for 'spicy' games.

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
Is there any benefit to hitting 999 lust vs just unlocking the third rank?
You get a title for it. So it's only an achievement.

How do you increase [Embarrassing Experience]? And where do you even check how much you have?
You can see it on the first page of Memory. All your sexual experience values are listed there. Streaming is a reliable way, showing your panties at the school main staircase is also a good source.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
So school mission 3, where i need to destroy the purple pillar around the school. How do i do that. i got -30% hypnosis resist

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes