penalsquadron

Jan 21, 2019
Where exactly is this cosplay shop? The only places I've found to buy Clothing items in the Outdoor Mall are the fashion center and the love liberty lobby, neither of which seem to have the Bloomers (Red).
It's behind, just northwest of the love liberty building, but it's only open at night

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
How's the story? Which stat must not be high to get the true ending? Lust, corruption, or both

dimas33

Jul 12, 2017
This game is clearly one of the best! Corruption, female, tentacles, choices and etc. It's a "must play"!

Blismonger20

May 31, 2021
I don't remember going through the wall there. If you continue to advance, you should be able to get back there.
There is like an infinite room at the end, but can't figure it out.... walked for ages with no luck, if you turn around you're instantly back at the door

Wall also doesn't change

Kitarieluv

Sep 22, 2017
Can someone upload this to a download site that isn't riddled with aids and a 4 hour download speed?

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
I'd say do what pleases you. If you want to blue-ball (or whatever the female counterpart is) the protagonist and just watch her squirm at every ero event, more power to you. Nothing wrong with a pure virgin run either but I guess I'd say this game gets most of it's mileage from being an unrepentant tease.
ok

Skellexon

Nov 27, 2018
Magical Girl Celesphonia 1.05 KG

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PIXELDRAIN | MEGA | |

REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVS WHEN YOU CAN ;D

Can someone upload this to a download site that isn't riddled with aids and a 4 hour download speed?
Mega should work fine

Naos

Jul 4, 2017
Uhm, so I'm in Chapter 3 and the only quest I have in the log is the one where I need to craft the glasses. Which I can't it seems, since I need to advance into the main story, but I don't know where to go. :(

Any help?

Skellexon

Nov 27, 2018
Uhm, so I'm in Chapter 3 and the only quest I have in the log is the one where I need to craft the glasses. Which I can't it seems, since I need to advance into the main story, but I don't know where to go. :(

Any help?
chapter three main mission is defeat the fake. You should have gotten a call or something that a fake celesphonia has appeared in downtown. Check out Downtown and after that talk with memoria and the photography club

Wackyderpy

Nov 25, 2021
Maybe this is a stupid question, but how do you get gym clothes?
Some events ask for them, and i've not found someone who gives/sells them?

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes