Ran07

Aug 22, 2019
Guys, anyone knows what to do in mission "Academy Anomaly IV" after breaking all the pilar, I don't know what to do.

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
Looks like Celesphia gives less ATK and MAT, but more total stats than Brave Heart II. Additionally, Celesphia is an ingredient to craft Eternity Core, which gives strictly more stats than either of them (except for the +100 MP, which you still lose).

Either by using the thread search, or by checking the FAQ page of the spreadsheet that I keep posting every time one of you refuses to use this forum's search feature:
I am blind i guess, I'm unable to find how to Gain Hypnosis as in do the some of in-school hypno events after passing that part in the story

Jul 7, 2017
I am blind i guess, I'm unable to find how to Gain Hypnosis as in do the some of in-school hypno events after passing that part in the story
I think some of the enemies and/or traps in that dungeon can probably do it. I'm not totally sure though, since I accidentally maxed out my hypnosis stage before entering the Academy Underground lol. I'll see if I can figure out the specifics and edit this post if/when I do.

Edit: Okay, the text definitely makes it seem like the traps should do it, but they don't, at least as of v1.04. I think the easiest way to increase your hypnosis stage is to lose against that dungeon's boss; this increased mine by 20. (After you reach Chapter... 6 or so? Most of the game's bosses start coming back.)

hi guy, how i can remove the "Paratise" status? I can't change clothing with this
You can purchase Tentacle B-Gone in the photo club to get rid of Parasite.

Last edited:
Reactions: bazelgeuse

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
There are three ways.
1. Gain hypno stage from repeated failling to break the hyponic staff looking thing. Each failure gives 5 value (You already past the stage, so you cannot do this)
2. Craft Box of Waking to directly set a value of hypnosis level. Range of 0 to 100. (You need corruption stage 1 to access a room to craft this)
3. Repeatedly lose to the Hypnosis boss, each lose is one stage, or roughly 20 value each (You can repeatedly rechallenge the boss in the later chapter)

Reactions: bazelgeuse

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
How do you get her to accept wearing more revealing outfits outside? Lust and Corruption don't do anything.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
huh? but i have 100 and can only walk around in underwear and naked only works at the park
Try getting "Exhibition Enjoyer" sex title as shown in at no.32 line and you will get the underwear toggle on or off in your room

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
ho do i start chapter 5 main quest?
Go to the School and then Pool, talk to Hazuki and the two will agree to meet on the beach.

Beach should be already unlocked, if not talk to the two boys chatting in the station (right before you take the train, north of Natsut the girl who exchange medals with you).

After going to the beach with Hazuki the questline will start.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
34 Hrs into this beautiful little game. I was hooked by the premise right away. Definitely, one of the better HRPG games I played this year.

Below will be a general guide/ tip. Some thoughts and review, and save files.

Save files:
Save file 7 contains
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Save file 14 contains

Save file 16 contains

Here is a guide and tips on how to play the game more efficiently.

The endings of the game are
Low lust/Virgin Ending

High lust Ending

High lust/Teacher Ending

Corruption Ending

Domination Ending

Pregnant Ending

Various Bad Ends

Tips:

Below are some useful item ID you can cheat into your game for reducing some grind. These are worthy of mention because it is just plain annoying to get. Some other item are also abit annoying to get, but not that bad to worth cheating in.

Item farming tips:
Be sure to use Lucky card, you can buy them from Nether ward.

-Soulphonica. Go to Laboratory, midway, go to the room on the right, get all items, Skip to next day, repeat
-Soultrap Stone. Go Sealed Streets, or Secret Club(Recommended) and beat the golem-looking mobs.
-Warped Mutated Stone. Go Underbase, Endpoint, beat the robot looking mob, go in the boss room to reset the mob, come back, repeat

In the post-game, Monstrum Nest has a useful shop after clearing it, do remember to check it out. An easily missable shop.

Equipment tips:
Orthros Gear is OP. It gives guaranteed extra turn. It requires lvl 4 Corruption tho, which you can easily get by consuming Eroding Capsule. Air booster and Void Walkers are second best compared to Orthros gear.

Transparing is very useful for backtracking since it allows the mob to completely ignore you and give guaranteed preemptive move. You will need to do a side-quest to investigate the groper to unlock a demi-monstrum to get an ingredient for crafting.

Reflective Bulwark allows you to instantly defeat enemies upon touching them(While in the map). You need to grind its level up first before it becomes useful. It doesn't work in Crisis mode, so not quite useful after all.

Gameplay tips:
Hold on left mouse click to get through Fate of the Defeated much faster
Hold Ctrl key skip the dialogue faster, hold Z key to make the sprite move faster during story.

Get Exploration Engram II early. The effect of revealing any hidden path will make your life easier for getting item that is required for crafting utility items which affects lewd stats.

Enjoyment tips:
Try not to rush. Enjoy the little interaction such as eating, swimming, running, and shopping. The game puts a lot of efforts into all these smaller things. Let the heroine grows on you, and so her corruption is more... exciting.

Don't be too bothered about virgin /low lust clear. Try out all those H-scene event, it does make the world feels much more lively than virgin clear.

Try playing the game as Hard mode or very Hard mode from the start. This game feels almost too easy midway, even at very hard difficulty. On the other hand, playing at Crisis from the start is almost too tedious to grind yourself up to prepare for upcoming challenges.

Review:
There are many great reviews in the review tab already, Just wanted to explore and highlight some points of the game.

Starting with the most arguable point. This game is quite hollow.

It is interesting how simultaneously the game has built a vast and interactive world filled with many small daily life events and actions, yet the game itself feels quite empty.
The game also pay great attention to many kinks and lewds details.
Look at the sexual traits, the variety of clothing, the spectrum of sexual fetishes, the sexy stocking! You can observe that the game has put in the vast effort and care into making it erotic.

Even in the gameplay mechanic, the whole engram of corruption path and the lewd game mechanic that actually affects the battle. These also show great effort in making the lewd stuff works as seamlessly as possible together with the gameplay itself. The devs are obviously quite skilled in making a game that is this complex and remains relatively bug-free.
The game even bothered to create numerous little memoria depending on your pregnancy count. I am at 16 and it still isn't the maximum count.

The character and the game settings are nicely done too. The game does make me feel like the character is a real magical girl. It has a lot of tropes that are conventional for magical girls, including the common magical girl fetish too.
It even has streaming as H-scene, which fits well into the contemporary world.

So what is wrong? What is lacking even after all these?

I think it is the story that is lacking.
It is actually very generic. Becomes magical girl, beat monsters, beat the bigger monsters, one twist in the story, End...
The "doctor", teacher Tanemaki, and even Amane mother's backstory felt potentially more interesting than the main storyline itself.

The story could add a bit more of personal touch or a higher stake. Maybe add a potential love interest for Amane. This can also improve the virgin ending and potentially add NTR element for those who likes it.
Amane's friend feels kinda too helpless. Almost uncomfortable and sad to see her whenever she appears.

To summarise, the game is vast,interactive, captures the daily life and magical girl perspective exceedingly well. However the story is just hindering it from realising it full potential. In the end, the game feels more like an intricate sandbox with heroine being the puppet subjected to your whim and desire, instead of growing her up into a more respectable, memorable and distinguishable heroine.

Few improvements I hope that game could have added.

Last edited:

Gmkchi

Apr 2, 2020
Question: is there a way to increase/set Domination to a given value in the post-game?

Primarily to extend Fate of the Defeated without actually having to worry about bad ends since Corruption is also maxed at 99 in the Post-Game.

4.30 star(s) 97 Votes