Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Will we be able to see the latest version be uploaded here?
The change log seems very extensive and there are some small content added.

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
We already have that version. Kagura is using their own versioning, not the original version numbers.

Reactions: Zappky

BOT OVERLORD

Jul 4, 2019
Might be a dumb question but what's the door on the far right in the ars memoria? The one that gives a question mark when interacting?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
...and what makes you think that's not already in the Kagura version?
EDIT: oh well, been ninja'd while idling in thread, lol
We already have that version. Kagura is using their own versioning, not the original version numbers.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
...and what makes you think that's not already in the Kagura version?
EDIT: oh well, been ninja'd while idling in thread, lol
Well, I did not know about Kagura until now. Seems to be just a Publishing company, so I was totally expecting them to translate and localized while being lazy and just keep the original versioning they gotten from the original devs :)

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
I can't get the corruption down below 75 with massages, is this a bug? Version 1.05
Not at all, this is intended, once corruption reaches a certain amount and you go to sleep it becomes Soul Corruption, which cannot be removed, there are different levels of soul corruption, you should see the buff/debuff in the status page.
1652547751860.png 1652547825790.png

Reactions: GordoFaper

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Fuck... can i at least rise this corruption cap?
Nope, but don't worry, Corruption causes Amane's body to be more sensitive and you gain more pleasure from H-attacks, but the corruption level is also needed to use some of the strongest miasma gear from corruption crafting, so it's not a big problem.

Just make sure you don't let it get to 100 because that triggers a bad end.
1652548702329.png

Reactions: GordoFaper

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
This game have a big potential, maybe in future they will add some more content, costiums or that cut contest
Development for this game was finished over a year ago. There will be no content updates. This is not a patreon game with ongoing development, after all.
Developer is working on another project for almost 2 years (since initial release of Celesphonia). There is already a demo and full release will likely happen this year.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
hey im done, virgin route
beat the final boss
post game credits witht he gundam and hazuki part 2
then the prison and meeting "someone"
and also true boss fight and getting the dark gears

i assume its the end of post game content ?
imma goin slut route after this

peperino1234

Nov 6, 2020
Could anyone please tell me how to "unlock" leveling Mouth sensitivity? It's stuck at "0/0" even though I have several related titles already. Meaning she gets 0 pleasure from kissing, oral, etc.

Thanks in advance.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Anyone else getting a bug with the Library Key not opening the Forbidden Door? Memoria gave it to me, but when I try to open the door, it just says it is locked.
If you're talking about the key you get from soul corruption, then it's not for the door you see in the library lobby. Go right and then up and you will unlock the forbidden section. The metal door in the main lobby requires the key you craft using SL, and it leads to the Recollection Room.

Reactions: Semen Demon Corrine
4.30 star(s) 97 Votes