Sep 7, 2020
If you're talking about the key you get from soul corruption, then it's not for the door you see in the library lobby. Go right and then up and you will unlock the forbidden section. The metal door in the main lobby requires the key you craft using SL, and it leads to the Recollection Room.
Thank you, but I've know about and used the recollection room for a while now. I must be looking in the wrong place, because I don't find any door at the top-right in any of the rooms. Only top-left near the locked engram where you can unlock abilities and spells. I'll check all the rooms again soon

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Thank you, but I've know about and used the recollection room for a while now. I must be looking in the wrong place, because I don't find any door at the top-right in any of the rooms. Only top-left near the locked engram where you can unlock abilities and spells. I'll check all the rooms again soon
Go back to where you exit Ars Memoria then go right from there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Semen Demon Corrine

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
It feels really odd to me even after getting lvl 3 lust that Amane is still getting stuff like "Amane frowns at the taste of semen" and "Celesphonia scowls at the feeling of the warm liquid" when, if I go into her memories page, it says her favorite food is thick cum, cock, etc. I worked to make her as slutty as possible in my playthrough and the dialogue window during non-CG event based scenes like traps, loss rapes, etc. makes her seem like she hates it, when in everything else she loves it. Does her dialogue change at any point to reflect her being more of a slut after chapter 3 in the dialogue window? Because currently it's like she's a completely different person in rape and mini events than she is during my normal CG scenes and what her memories page would suggest.

I recall in Ambrosia that Flode would always have the sluttiest dialogue possible at the full lust level, so I don't know why all of Amane's dialogue seems like she hates it still when I've made her get creampied over 300 times lol.

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I've only just started playing the game, so i might have missed something, but is there no way of lowering lust ?
I'm not complaining tho, it's fun this way too
Probably not but when it reaches 99/99 you have to physically choose to go up to the next perversion tier. Just don't do it. Seems like 1 lust and 99 lust are all the same.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
You can buy solid salve from Mado at school, it cures the see-through curse.
View attachment 1811219
i have a different question, but apart from triggering the trap is there a way to GIVE the curse? Like there's an item that gives clothing damage etc.

EDIT: I found it. It's called sheer mist. i just have to find where it drops which I think the database says.

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
So I'm at the part of the story with the doctor. I was wondering if I killed him, will the demi-monstrums stop coming back? I kinda don't want that right now. Hexus has a nice curse for example.

EDIT: also what's the purpose of hypnosis? Simply to prevent you from wearing what you want at school? I see no negative repercussions.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Flashgem

Jun 23, 2018
i dont get it. My Jap version of this game is 1.22 here is 1.05 translated. Do they same or 1.05 is just translate version? And why here is so old version, already have 1.09

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: easy85 and Zippix

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
i have a different question, but apart from triggering the trap is there a way to GIVE the curse? Like there's an item that gives clothing damage etc.

EDIT: I found it. It's called sheer mist. i just have to find where it drops which I think the database says.
After beating the laboratory you can buy Sheer mist from the researcher that escaped, he is in the Nether Ward depths.
1652585281560.png 1652585320360.png

Aside that, they're a rare drop from Sheer Eye, those appear in the TV Station.
1652585481702.png

So I'm at the part of the story with the doctor. I was wondering if I killed him, will the demi-monstrums stop coming back? I kinda don't want that right now. Hexus has a nice curse for example.

EDIT: also what's the purpose of hypnosis? Simply to prevent you from wearing what you want at school? I see no negative repercussions.

Hypnosis forces Celesphonia to skip some actions in combat, in school it allows her to get into some exclusive events, if you have corruption crafting unlocked theres a box that allows you to freely hypnotize yourself so you can go back and gather those events later on~

Ghinan

Nov 9, 2018
No it caps at 99. I forget where i saw that but it was in the game itself. Maybe in the phone.
hmm... so, if i want to get corruption ending must before post-game toh... btw, how to get Memoria Corruption scene? in hint still "???"

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
By diving in to the BattleMessage.json file, I found out that all my dialogue is playing the L2E1 dialogue for blowjobs, creampies, etc. Like "Amane frowns at the taste of semen" and "Amane is in despair from the heat pouring into her pussy" DESPITE me being Lust Level 3 and having near every sex title on chapter 4

I SHOULD be getting the L3E3 battle message dialogue I think like "Amane looks aroused as she happily tastes the semen" and "Amane is ecstatic from having her pussy filled with semen"

I don't know why these dialogues are not displaying properly for me and are showing earlier versions of them despite me being lust level 3, but it's driving me FUCKING insane. Is my game just horribly bugged? Has anyone here had these same issues with the incorrect dialogue in events being used?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
By diving in to the BattleMessage.json file, I found out that all my dialogue is playing the L2E1 dialogue for blowjobs, creampies, etc. Like "Amane frowns at the taste of semen" and "Amane is in despair from the heat pouring into her pussy" DESPITE me being Lust Level 3 and having near every sex title on chapter 4

I SHOULD be getting the L3E3 battle message dialogue I think like "Amane looks aroused as she happily tastes the semen" and "Amane is ecstatic from having her pussy filled with semen"

I don't know why these dialogues are not displaying properly for me and are showing earlier versions of them despite me being lust level 3, but it's driving me FUCKING insane. Is my game just horribly bugged? Has anyone here had these same issues with the incorrect dialogue in events being used?
What do the L and E in L2E1 and L3E3 even mean? And why would my game not be choosing the right dialogues in this situation?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
hmm... so, if i want to get corruption ending must before post-game toh... btw, how to get Memoria Corruption scene? in hint still "???"
could be at 100 corruption. I never saved it but I have reason to believe it's part of the same ending.

There's an item you can buy that gives corruption or just use a bunch of souls in your inventory. Easy to get 100.
Just in case, save before hand. it's an automatic new game plus from that point.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
After beating the laboratory you can buy Sheer mist from the researcher that escaped, he is in the Nether Ward depths.
View attachment 1811446 View attachment 1811447

Aside that, they're a rare drop from Sheer Eye, those appear in the TV Station.
View attachment 1811450

Hypnosis forces Celesphonia to skip some actions in combat, in school it allows her to get into some exclusive events, if you have corruption crafting unlocked theres a box that allows you to freely hypnotize yourself so you can go back and gather those events later on~
Oh damn. i did forget about that box. Thanks!

peperino1234

Nov 6, 2020

I'm getting the same problem. I don't understand why more people aren't commenting about it; it's crazy bad.

BTW, I think you're the 5th person to mention this issue (me being the 4th). None of us has gotten any response...
I wonder if the Steam release is broken too. I was going to buy it but such an obvious bug is ridiculous.

Note: in the case of "mouth" (blowjobs, kisses, etc) actions it's not merely the dialogue that's bugged; she is completely "immune" to those interactions as they give her no pleasure "damage" and the development level is stuck at "0/0" (not even 0/3 !). Titles oddly *do* unlock.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 97 Votes