Jul 7, 2017
From what I understand the L part is affected by the lust level and the E part is affected at least in part by the development level, and both were bugged in different ways. So L1E1 would be lust level 1 development level 1, and she hates it. Both effect it to allow for small variations; for example, if she's super slutty with a high lust level, but hasn't actually done much mouth stuff yet would trigger L3E1 dialogue where she doesn't hate it but is inexperienced.
Correct, except the E part uses a different stat depending on what type of action the message is in response to. Can be one of the five development levels, one of those hidden stats my bugfix post mentioned, Arousal, Pleasure, or... one other stat I don't recognize that I've just realized I forget to verify is working. Fuck.

Edit: Okay, it looks like this "Bind Ecstasy" variable is actually used by the game, at least. I think it might just be the total pleasure gain from the current attacker. The only problem is that I'm a little skeptical that getting it all the way up to 2000 for E3 messages is feasible, but maybe there's a way.

Last edited:
Reactions: flynn0426

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Correct, except the E part uses a different stat depending on what type of action the message is in response to. Can be one of the five development levels, one of those hidden stats my bugfix post mentioned, Arousal, Pleasure, or... one other stat I don't recognize that I've just realized I forget to verify is working. Fuck.

Edit: Okay, it looks like this "Bind Ecstasy" variable is actually used by the game, at least. I think it might just be the total pleasure gain from the current attacker. The only problem is that I'm a little skeptical that getting it all the way up to 2000 for E3 messages is feasible, but maybe there's a way.
Where there's a will there's a way lol. So there's no currently in game method to get it up that high to trigger the E3 variants? Would it be possible to change the cap/requirement on that to be lower? Unless I am misunderstanding and there's other methods to get the L3E3 ones to trigger...

This is why I don't code and I stick to writing. It's so fucking confusing to me lmao

Jul 7, 2017
Where there's a will there's a way lol. So there's no currently in game method to get it up that high to trigger the E3 variants? Would it be possible to change the cap/requirement on that to be lower? Unless I am misunderstanding and there's other methods to get the L3E3 ones to trigger...

This is why I don't code and I stick to writing. It's so fucking confusing to me lmao
Different actions use different stats for the E value, and it looks like it's probably only the "EscapeHold" messages that use total pleasure gain. So if you're at L3 lust and the enemy gave her 0 total pleasure (somehow) then for example she'll say stuff like "Nnn... *Huff* *Huff*... That was nothing..." whereas if the enemy gave her 2000 then the equivalent message is "Nhaaa... *Huff*...♡ If I get caught again, I...♡ Nnn...".

You could change the requirements in the code. But at this point I've confirmed to my satisfaction that it is possible (albeit a bit difficult) to get the pleasure high enough for that E3 message.

Last edited:

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
Once you reach Corruption level 1 (just crank up corruption until it becomes a status) Memoria will unlock the Forbidden Library for you, where you can unlock Darkness based Engrams. You can offer to send a familiar to help out, and the Succubus will have the scene with Memoria.
I had already unlocked the Forbidden Library, was at Corruption Lvl 2, and just acquired the Succubus familiar now. I don't see any way to send her to help out ... is that a dialogue choice only when one first enters that library? I've spoken to the Memorias in the main section and in the Forbidden section, with no option to offer that help.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
I had already unlocked the Forbidden Library, was at Corruption Lvl 2, and just acquired the Succubus familiar now. I don't see any way to send her to help out ... is that a dialogue choice only when one first enters that library? I've spoken to the Memorias in the main section and in the Forbidden section, with no option to offer that help.
Those scenes are post game clear, after going back to the forbidden Library Memoria will mention that she has to organize the lewd memories but would be too much work for herself, then you get the option to lend the succubus familiar.
1652643043088.png 1652643085072.png

All the scenes past this sign are only avaliable in post game.
1652643202558.png 1652643229008.png

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Those scenes are post game clear, after going back to the forbidden Library Memoria will mention that she has to organize the lewd memories but would be too much work for herself, then you get the option to lend the succubus familiar.
View attachment 1812672 View attachment 1812683

All the scenes past this sign are only avaliable in post game.
View attachment 1812686 View attachment 1812688
Ah, my bad. I did a full Virgin run on Very Hard (including beating Apollion) so i did only unlock it in postgame when i already had the ending.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
This might be a dumb question but where can i find Soulphonica. Cant seem to find it.
Laboratory Midpoint, door on the right, monster pen
1652647756176.png

Problem is Soulphonica shares it gather spot with Soul Flower and Blue Rose, i recommend you save before gathering and just reload if you don't get Soulphonica, saves you from sleeping and going back to the same spot if you don't get enough.

Reactions: theexalted997

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
This might be a dumb question but where can i find Soulphonica. Cant seem to find it.
It's in the Laboratory, middle area, door to the right of the stairs.

Once inside, head through the gap in the middle into the area, it's at the collection points there.

1652647736933.png

Edit: Ninja'd :D

Anyway, if you're having trouble with Gathering, there's the Suspicious Bookseller guy in the Downtown area that sells a book called "Collection tips" for 50k, it gives a Passive that grants you a chance to get two resources off of a collection point so it's worth the investment.

1652648093988.png

Last edited:

GTmenezes

Dec 3, 2018
How can i beat the boss from underbase? I win the fight but keep getting the game over scene and rolling back to the previous day.
I opted for the corruption route.

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
How can i beat the boss from underbase? I win the fight but keep getting the game over scene and rolling back to the previous day.
i guess you need to unlock all memories on top part. Engram Memory Memoria V

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
anyone knows where to get the craft item Mind Juice ?

View attachment 1812959
Drops from the monster Reunion, they are found in the Dark Prison, after doing Hazuki's 2nd kidnapping and clearing the giant robot Great Rebellion memoria should tell you about the place.
1652653652199.png

Corruption route or not, your corruption cannot be 100 by the end of the day/fight else it triggers a bad ending if it's past chapter 3.

As for the true end, a bit of spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
how do u use the dating app ?
i pick a dude but cant find him anywhere
You meet them downtown, at night. On the SAME DAY that you set up the meeting. If you go to sleep without meeting them, they won't be there, you would need to create another meeting.
The game provides a convenient help file for people that have problems figuring out how to use the Meeting App. It tells you all about how to use the app and when and where you meet the person.
Meetup App.png

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Different actions use different stats for the E value, and it looks like it's probably only the "EscapeHold" messages that use total pleasure gain. So if you're at L3 lust and the enemy gave her 0 total pleasure (somehow) then for example she'll say stuff like "Nnn... *Huff* *Huff*... That was nothing..." whereas if the enemy gave her 2000 then the equivalent message is "Nhaaa... *Huff*...♡ If I get caught again, I...♡ Nnn...".

You could change the requirements in the code. But at this point I've confirmed to my satisfaction that it is possible (albeit a bit difficult) to get the pleasure high enough for that E3 message.
Wowzieees. So, glancing through the past couple of pages, am I to understand that even the 1.23, the officiallly most updated JP base version was still bugged in this regard? That's kinda... lame! xD
(also, damn; I was hoping to bash at KG for screwing something up during the TL and not being able to fix it in 4 updates, still... oh well! lol)

Anyways, getting and applying your fix will get those messages to look and sound as though they were -presumably- intended to, considering your L level and other parameters at the time, basically?

Right?

Reactions: flynn0426
4.30 star(s) 97 Votes