Jul 7, 2017
Wowzieees. So, glancing through the past couple of pages, am I to understand that even the 1.23, the officiallly most updated JP base version was still bugged in this regard? That's kinda... lame! xD
(also, damn; I was hoping to bash at KG for screwing something up during the TL and not being able to fix it in 4 updates, still... oh well! lol)

Anyways, getting and applying your fix will get those messages to look and sound as though they were -presumably- intended to, considering your L level and other parameters at the time, basically?

Right?
Really we can never know for sure what the developer intended (unless they decide to tell us), but basically yes.

I've also just added another file to my bugfix patch just now, which ought to fix similar issues in the dialogue selection when raped after losing to a non-boss enemy. I haven't tested it super extensively, so if anyone finds any issue there then let me know. Thanks to flynn0426 for making me aware of the problem in the first place.

Ghinan

Nov 9, 2018
The Memoria scene requires you to go to the subway station and talk to the seller there (the only one wandering around) and use Shiny Medals to buy the Succubus familiar.

Once you reach Corruption level 1 (just crank up corruption until it becomes a status) Memoria will unlock the Forbidden Library for you, where you can unlock Darkness based Engrams. You can offer to send a familiar to help out, and the Succubus will have the scene with Memoria.
That's memoria scene in post-game. i asked another memoria scene with hint "???"

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
That's memoria scene in post-game. i asked another memoria scene with hint "???"
I am pretty sure that is a bad end scene. I never triggered it and only saw the scene with the gallery unlock item you can craft, but from viewing it, it appears to be the 100 corruption bad end. Your character is referred to as Abyssphonia, which is why I think it is the corruption bad end.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
question about pregnancy :
so if amane got preg, and talk to memoria, i can get the choice of getting a weird kid, a bad end, or absorb the kid to make it into soul lol (wtf)
but
is there a way to keep it and make it show a bulge or even birth it normally ?
or is that aint part of the game ?

Reactions: f9account

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
New patch v1.06 -
- Fixed bugged event flows for a Massage Parlor scene and a Park scene
- Fixed incorrect standing sprite usage for a certain conversation with Memoria
- Fixed various dialogue, description, and UI text errors
- Implemented icons for certain status effects

sas2000as

Mar 14, 2018
kekw. I really like translators of this game
1652687822115.png
1652687878997.png
ps: dialogue occurs when you're streaming and answer of question: "Are you really in university?"
pps: every other dialogue in game calls it school, not uni

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Really we can never know for sure what the developer intended (unless they decide to tell us), but basically yes.

I've also just added another file to my bugfix patch just now, which ought to fix similar issues in the dialogue selection when raped after losing to a non-boss enemy. I haven't tested it super extensively, so if anyone finds any issue there then let me know. Thanks to flynn0426 for making me aware of the problem in the first place.
No problem. Happy to be the one to playtest, and even happier to have worked this all out to get the game properly functioning.

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
I made the battle costume show more skin when clothing durability reaches 0 and also automatically change clothing durability to 0 if Amane is wearing nothing when entering the dungeon.

Here are sample screenshots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone wants it, here is the file. Read the "Readme" for how to use.
You can revert the changes by installing Kagura games update patch.
Additionally, you will have to reinstall the mod again if you have updated your game.

UPDATE: Fixed Healing crystal not repairing battle costume.
UPDATE: Updated mod with game version 1.06.
Thank you again for the update :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Thant San

zellkaiser

Apr 28, 2020
I am pretty sure that is a bad end scene. I never triggered it and only saw the scene with the gallery unlock item you can craft, but from viewing it, it appears to be the 100 corruption bad end. Your character is referred to as Abyssphonia, which is why I think it is the corruption bad end.
I just played the 1.04 version of this game (didn't know the game is broken and had a 1.05 update just the day after), my corruption lvl was actually down after visiting the massage parlor, domination (enemy conquering the city) lvl at 0/100 and it still triggers the bad ending lol, gotta be a bug.

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
Magical Girl Celesphonia KG 1.06

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

| | | |

REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVS WHEN YOU CAN ;D

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 97 Votes