RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
how to destroy them? I failed to resist
Equip hypnosis resist items. Check out inventory you probably have some + you can buy one of the such items in jewerly shop in Downtown. Also there’s book in downtown bookshop that grants you some resist.

Last edited:

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
I checked and i don't have that file, which means either you're not playing the 1.05 that was uploaded a while ago or it might be a file from rpgmaker RTP's.
Well, I'm pretty positive that I'm using 1.05, meaning it's probably from the RTP. No idea how to tackle that one.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
how do i unlock room on the left in the book portal?
If you mean this one, it's after you clear the main story.
1652375925175.png

Well, I'm pretty positive that I'm using 1.05, meaning it's probably from the RTP. No idea how to tackle that one.
I'm unsure if it will help but it works fine for me so i'll follow that idea.

You can get RPG Maker RTP's here:

Select RPG Maker VX Ace, follow the install instructions, hopefully the game will work fine after that.

is there no walkthrough for this game?
Not yet atleast, if you get stuck or have a question you can ask here and people will likely help you.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
If you mean this one, it's after you clear the main story.
View attachment 1807329

Select RPG Maker VX Ace, follow the install instructions, hopefully the game will work fine after that.

Not yet atleast, if you get stuck or have a question you can ask here and people will likely help you.
OK thanks

Jul 7, 2017
how do i unlock room on the left in the book portal?
Either search the thread, or check the FAQ page in my spreadsheet I keep posting on every page because of people refusing to search the thread:

So... How do I remove the sex slave piercing from the curse? Can't destroy the last candle in the school because I have negative hypnosis resistance.
A probably-complete list of ways to increase your Hypnosis Resistance is in the above FAQ. If you need help with the synthesized item in that list, then bear in mind that one of the pages in my spreadsheet lists every monster drop in the game, and another page lists places where materials can be found.

Hey anyone can help me with event. Its a school event, description says “Explore the school with bad reputation”. MC has a bad reputation, I explored the school but can’t find it
Also answered in the above FAQ. But I can't remember whether this one has been answered in-thread before, so: In addition to getting your school rep below -20, you need to increase an invisible stat called School Exposure Experience. Some of the H-scenes in school increase this stat, some don't.

what the password to the lab? i have letters O,U,S,l but have no idea how use them
You need to enter them in the right order to make a word:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
there 1 ending i really want to get how do i get the normal ending when shes slut weraing a cheerleader outfit that says Whore on it? what steps do i need to do?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Eg, we're talking about a MV game here and I'm pretty sure it doesn't have or need RTP packages.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
oh i see it event at park only? thought you could walk around anywhere naked like in Ambrosia so it park only at night?

Black9099

Jul 7, 2019
I'm stuck, I'm at Chapter 6 where the Outdoor Mall gets locked and I don't know what to do, I killed the bosses that revived multiple times and done side missions and got to every area and looked if I overlooked something but I can't find "The Doctor" or "The Lab" or what it was called, I read all the comments but couldn't find anything that would help me, does someone know how to progress?

Never mind, I just realized when I open the menu I can see the objective down in the middle where it describes where and what to do next....I don't know how I could overlook that.
Im also stuck here and can't find it in the mission info menu, my mission info menu is blank am I missing something?

Mr Ero

Feb 16, 2018
Im writin a hyponosis quest guide here.If anyone in the future stumble upon this may this be of use to em.
First of all,build up hypnosis resistance.

4.30 star(s) 97 Votes