Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
(Actually some of the changes in that last file, relative to Japanese version 1.22, seem really fucking weird. It might be okay depending on what else they changed, but I'm looking into it now to try to make sure they didn't introduce any bugs of their own by doing things like changing "Bitch" to "Birch" and "Bloomer" to "Boomer". What was even the point of adding more 'engrish' to the game code??? It was already english, and it's not even visible in-game!
I fully admit to not yet having had a look at the files -and haven't really played the game for too long as of now-, and mostly just following the thread, but...
Could this...actually be some new, advanced, meta-level...code self-censoring?! :censored:

I mean, if it's a base (read: non-h, Steam original) file which the patch changes... Could it be that having "Bitch" and "Bloomer" (holy shit, ESPECIALLY BLOOMER BECAUSE, YOU KNOW...; also, cool, does this mean that there is now a hidden counter for how many "relationships" of the young protag's was with ~60-70 year old people?! so much better... :sneaky:) are too "promiscuous" for Big Brother Steam even in code?

Please oh please tell me there is a 0 chance for that...

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
is there any reason to not purify all my soul fragments whenever I get the chance?
If your planning to get either the first or second level of soul purification from the first and third healing engrams respectively. They both increase the SL you get per soul fragment when you have the engram equipped, so if you're about to increase the amount you can get, then you should get just enough to buy that engram, equip it, and then spend the rest. Beyond that one circumstance though there isn't really much reason to hold onto them. Just convert them.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
I have a question regarding the DEFEAT THE FAKE mission...

The Chastity Amulet's description seems to indicate that it can help to DEFEND against getting Raped. I have equipped it and tried looking through the menu, but so far I haven't been able to get that defensive ability to trigger... also my Magic gauge is showing as being FULL

So how do you complete this mission and let her retain her VIRGINITY???

Pixelses

Sep 21, 2021
I have a question regarding the DEFEAT THE FAKE mission...

The Chastity Amulet's description seems to indicate that it can help to DEFEND against getting Raped. I have equipped it and tried looking through the menu, but so far I haven't been able to get that defensive ability to trigger... also my Magic gauge is showing as being FULL

So how do you complete this mission and let her retain her VIRGINITY???
Not sure if this is what you are asking about but Chastity Amulet prevents you from losing your virginity (or getting inserted I think) when you get raped in the middle of battle if you lose a boss battle it won't do anything. Can you tell me what part of the mission you are losing your virginity? because I managed to complete the entire game with her virginity intact

Last edited:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Wonder if BaasB is ever going to stop being a lazy fuck and update the OP with v1.06 and the link to the post with truemechasonic's patches lmao

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Not sure if this is what you are asking about but Chastity Amulet prevents you from losing your virginity (or getting inserted I think) when you get raped in the middle of battle if you lose a boss battle it won't do anything. Can you tell me what part of the mission you are losing your virginity? because I managed to complete the entire game with her virginity intact
Thanks... I'm trying to get as many of the Memories for the Memory Room as possible in this my 1st playthrough. I guess I'll have to try to get the ending with her 'V' Card intact in another playing of the game.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes