SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
More hypnoze level = more H-scenes we have in school.
Lower reputation in school = more H-scenes. ^_^
So I haven't any reason to evade hypnotize and there's not any reason to make a good reputation besides pure virgin ending.

laffwea

Apr 29, 2019
i need help, after the sence that lock the outdoor mall, the lab wont open on the location list? am i missing anything or the game bugged?

EDIT:nvm it the women restroom in the park

Last edited:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I'll remember that every night I'm fucking my wife. :ROFLMAO:

If I didn't have a life outside F95 I would of finished all my translations by now.
No shit I've been waiting on that Anera translation for eons lmao.

I've had to preoccupy myself by fucking my wife too. Thanks a lot. ‍

• Haha
Reactions: Silentce

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
So I haven't any reason to evade hypnotize and there's not any reason to make a good reputation besides pure virgin ending.
There is a minor reason to have a good school reputation - an item reward when you reach 100 (I think it's 100). But of course we'd rather have the H scenes!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SillyHotRPG

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
what do you do after the tv station, kinda lost dont know where go now
Is it chapter 5 or 6?
If 5, go to school then pool, talk to Hazuki, agree to meet on beach, then go to beach at noon.

If 6 go visit your father in the hospital, the quest will play from it onwards.

If you cant get through it try checking the missions on the photograph club, any mission marked with a star can contribute to story progression.

feetlover69owo

Aug 3, 2021
Is it chapter 5 or 6?
If 5, go to school then pool, talk to Hazuki, agree to meet on beach, then go to beach at noon.

If 6 go visit your father in the hospital, the quest will play from it onwards.

If you cant get through it try checking the missions on the photograph club, any mission marked with a star can contribute to story progression.
its chapter 6, already went to the beach but going to the father doesnt change anything and i dont have any missions left with a star 1652894564659.png

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
its chapter 6, already went to the beach but going to the father doesnt change anything and i dont have any missions left with a star
Might be because you haven't finished academy anomaly, after destroying all the hypno devices at school, check the statue in the garden to open a secret passage to a dungeon.
1652895233567.png

How do we get the camera for the camgirl scenes?
Think you need to do the first <free> mission, renegade supression, which will be Celesphonia's first public appearence, after that go home and Amane will trigger a convo where she decide to search the internet for Celesphonia and she'll learn about the site, watch the videos on the site then go to the photograph club, one of the boys should have a quest where he gives you a webcam.

feetlover69owo

Aug 3, 2021
Might be because you haven't finished academy anomaly, after destroying all the hypno devices at school, check the statue in the garden to open a secret passage to a dungeon.
View attachment 1817878

Think you need to do the first <free> mission, renegade supression, which will be Celesphonia's first public appearence, after that go home and Amane will trigger a convo where she decide to search the internet for Celesphonia and she'll learn about the site, watch the videos on the site then go to the photograph club, one of the boys should have a quest where he gives you a webcam.
well i finished academy anomaly now but it didnt really changed anything and i cant do the train mission because i cant take off the lust crest

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Well, that is pretty standard fare for these games. You are rewarded for playing poorly and punished for playing well.

It is a bit disappointing to see so many games like that, but ehh, they are still fun. It would just be nice to be able to use the bad guys as your personal sex toy if you win a fight, whether you are playing a male or female protagonist.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SillyHotRPG

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
well i finished academy anomaly now but it didnt really changed anything and i cant do the train mission because i cant take off the lust crest
Mado sells holy water which can remove any cursed equipment, Lust Crest included.
1652896966541.png

If you already been to the beach i think you have to visit your father which should trigger a convo between the inspector and your father, as a follow-up Amane ends learning about the Laboratory.

Try going home, talking to Memoria, going to the school club and checking for any missions not marked <Free>.

feetlover69owo

Aug 3, 2021
Mado sells holy water which can remove any cursed equipment, Lust Crest included.
View attachment 1817907

If you already been to the beach i think you have to visit your father which should trigger a convo between the inspector and your father, as a follow-up Amane ends learning about the Laboratory.

Try going home, talking to Memoria, going to the school club and checking for any missions not marked <Free>.
did the train mission and talked to the father again but nothing changed, did it with the 2 dudes on the beach multiple times and no new missions by the club or memoria
1652898300157.png

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
did the train mission and talked to the father again but nothing changed, did it with the 2 dudes on the beach multiple times and no new missions by the club or memoria
That is quite weird, is the outdoor mall unavaliable already? have you tried going to the secret club in downtown to stalk the guy who has the key? and if you already have the key, tried using it in the Women Restroom in the park? its in the locker inside the room.

Last case scenario show me a picture of your pause menu, under Location theres Objective which should tell you what to do regardless of having a mission or not.
1652899192426.png

feetlover69owo

Aug 3, 2021
That is quite weird, is the outdoor mall unavaliable already? have you tried going to the secret club in downtown to stalk the guy who has the key? and if you already have the key, tried using it in the Women Restroom in the park? its in the locker inside the room.

Last case scenario show me a picture of your pause menu, under Location theres Objective which should tell you what to do regardless of having a mission or not.
View attachment 1817969
seems like i have to fight the boss in the sewers again, atleast thats what it say in the pause menu, i guess that would fix my problem

Reactions: akiraakire

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
How do i raise domination, and how much does that effect things?
Lose to enemies and don't defeat enemies.

Is it possible to enter to WC at Nether Ward?
View attachment 1818271
Once you get over 100 Lewd and do the 'Bathroom Cleaning' job three times you can walk in on your own. Might also require doing Park Exhibitionism three times or going into the Men's Bath of the Oasis (through the maintenance entrance in the women's bath).

Glemer

May 18, 2022
Lose to enemies and don't defeat enemies.

Once you get over 100 Lewd and do the 'Bathroom Cleaning' job three times you can walk in on your own. Might also require doing Park Exhibitionism three times or going into the Men's Bath of the Oasis (through the maintenance entrance in the women's bath).
I don't see the maintenance entrance in the women's bath, and have third eye. Do I need 100 lewd as well to see it?

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes