Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Once you get over 100 Lewd and do the 'Bathroom Cleaning' job three times you can walk in on your own. Might also require doing Park Exhibitionism three times or going into the Men's Bath of the Oasis (through the maintenance entrance in the women's bath).
What's the bathroom cleaning job?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Is it possible to enter to WC at Nether Ward?
No, it's not possible, even with a rather well used cum dumpster.

That WC in the very first Wards area, never opens up for anything. If there is, there is likely some secret trigger/event that you have to do before that one would open up.
However ... If you go to the Deep Nether Wards, there is a WC in there that you can go into and there is a scene you can do where you 'clean guys cocks' (training to become a blowjob queen) through a glory hole.

Reactions: Del.Mar

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Where do you go to get the materials for the fishing pole?
The material you're probably struggling with is the Special Fiber Beta. You get that from the Renegade guys found on Sealed Streets. If you don't have that level, progress the main story further. The other materials are harvest locations in the earlier dungeons, I think.

Sep 21, 2021
I made the battle costume show more skin when clothing durability reaches 0 and also automatically change clothing durability to 0 if Amane is wearing nothing when entering the dungeon.

Here are sample screenshots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone wants it, here is the file. Read the "Readme" for how to use.
You can revert the changes by installing Kagura games update patch.
Additionally, you will have to reinstall the mod again if you have updated your game.

UPDATE: Fixed Healing crystal not repairing battle costume.
UPDATE: Updated mod with game version 1.06.
Hey, since you are modding beyond simple reskins, here's the question: how hard would it be to implement normal clothing in fights? Like, simply unlocking the costume change option for dungeons. As far as I understand, the costume sprites for various sex positions are there, they are just mostly not used because there are no free roam sex scenes like in Ambrosia, which is really frustrating. Though, I have no idea whether normal costumes have the battle stance variation sprite.

Jul 7, 2017
Hey, since you are modding beyond simple reskins, here's the question: how hard would it be to implement normal clothing in fights? Like, simply unlocking the costume change option for dungeons. As far as I understand, the costume sprites for various sex positions are there, they are just mostly not used because there are no free roam sex scenes like in Ambrosia, which is really frustrating. Though, I have no idea whether normal costumes have the battle stance variation sprite.
I'm pretty sure they just edited the images, not the actual game. But I have good news and bad news related to what you're asking:

The good news is that allowing clothes to be changed in the dungeon is extremely easy: just remove State #17 "SYS[SECURE Clothes]" from the main character, and then you can change her clothes no matter where she is -- I use a customized version of the cheat plugin for that sort of thing.

The bad news is that if you do this and change your clothes in a dungeon, then the game will crash as soon as battle starts. Which is actually pretty interesting now that I think about it, since if you instead teleport into a dungeon with a normal outfit then she'll transform at the start of battle. Maybe the game is just confused by the combination of normal outfit with magical hair, I dunno.

Edit: I commented out the line that was making it crash and now it's complaining about not finding the image for clothes in that pose. So I think that what you're asking for isn't possible unless someone specifically makes new clothing images for that pose (and also figures out why exactly it's crashing trying to draw... a battle gauge(?) for other outfits).

anyone know how to get the teacher events?
The gym teacher? IIRC you just need to go to class in the gym, and then do what he tells you.

Where do you go to get the materials for the fishing pole?
Locations for all materials are listed in the Materials and/or Enemy Drops pages of my spreadsheet:

Last edited:

Aatroxneko

Jan 15, 2020
1652950443853.png WHERE DO I GET THOSE FILES??? I´VE BEEN GOING THROUGH ALL THE DUNGEON 3 TIMES ALREADY. I FINISHED WITH THE GOOD / TRUE ENDING I GUESS
----- NOW IM IN THE FUTURE MODE BUT IM STUCK IN THIS MISSION... HELP PLZ

Last edited:

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
One minor thing I've noticed (that I haven't seen commented on) is that certain passive effects don't stack, specifically EXP boosts.

If you use the EXP gain book from the bookseller, the Ring of Diligence won't boost your EXP gain any more, so it becomes useless unless you want to halve your HP.

Aatroxneko

Jan 15, 2020
One minor thing I've noticed (that I haven't seen commented on) is that certain passive effects don't stack, specifically EXP boosts.

If you use the EXP gain book from the bookseller, the Ring of Diligence won't boost your EXP gain any more, so it becomes useless unless you want to halve your HP.
In the last 2 dungeon if you have enough lvl u can kill them from behind and the exp u receive is from 1900 - 2000 i am at lvl 99 now just for doing that

Jul 7, 2017
WHERE DO I GET THOSE FILES??? I´VE BEEN GOING ALL THE DUNGEON 3 TIMES ALREADY. I FINISHED WITH THE GOOD OR TRUE ENDING I GUESS NOW IM IN THE FUTURE MODE BUT IM STUCK IN THIS MISSION... HELP PLZ
Either search the thread, or check the FAQ page in the spreadsheet:

Actually, now that you mention it I don't think the Ring of Diligence works at all. I just tried it in a savefile where I'm pretty sure I don't have any other experience boosting effects, and it's not changing the experience reward at all (unless the effect is just so small that it's getting rounded to zero). I wonder if this is a fixable bug...

Edit: Nevermind, apparently the game always displays the base experience gain after battle, even when giving you a boosted amount. That's why I thought it wasn't working.

Last edited:

Aatroxneko

Jan 15, 2020
Either search the thread, or check the FAQ page in the spreadsheet:

Actually, now that you mention it I don't think the Ring of Diligence works at all. I just tried it in a savefile where I'm pretty sure I don't have any other experience boosting effects, and it's not changing the experience reward at all (unless the effect is just so small that it's getting rounded to zero). I wonder if this is a fixable bug...

Edit: Nevermind, apparently the game always displays the base experience gain after battle, even when giving you a boosted amount. That's why I thought it wasn't working.
NVM thanks...
It was in the other dungeon---- the doc´s lab ... BRUH...

Jastin44

May 8, 2017
Help me please. After this scene, a black screen appears in the ending and nothing happens. Save before final boss fight

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
Help me please. After this scene, a black screen appears in the ending and nothing happens. Save before final boss fight
Thats blackscreen because your GPU can't handle 4086 texture size, just wait patiently until it shows text, also what is your GPU ? It's rare to see this problem unless you are using old GPU.

Reactions: legraf
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes