Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
I can only unlock 2 memorias engrams
You need story progression to unlock Memoria's Memory engrams, they have a written "Prerequisite" chapter you need to be before being able to unlock them, after that craft soul ink with Memoria normally and unlock it.
1652985403581.png 1652985480962.png

Jul 7, 2017
The attached mod adds the Swimsuit (Red) clothing to the sporting goods shop. As far as I can tell this clothing is unobtainable in the official game but is fully implemented (except for CG such as the beach scene -- if anyone else wants to make red versions of the Eve_49 images then I could try to make it work for that scene, but I haven't looked at that part of the code, so no promises).

Just extract the archive such that it will overwrite one of the game's json files. This is compatible with my bugfix patch from post #1068 (which enables a bunch of otherwise-inaccessible dialogue as she gets lewder), since that modifies different files, but this mod will interfere with any other mods that edit CommonEvents.json. I made this mod for Kagura's v1.06, and since it modifies such an important json file I would not recommend using it with any other version of the game than the one specified.

If you want to know beforehand what the red swimsuit looks like then I already have links to images of the various outfits, including this one, in the Clothing page of my spreadsheet:

Edit: fixed an issue where it sometimes didn't work, for some reason I don't feel up to investigating.
Edit#2: added a version for Kagura's v1.07.

Last edited:

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I beat the game pretty quickly and now I'm going around collecting scenes.

Is there any way to make the school reputation fall faster than 1 per day?

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
What item or skill or whatever do you need to catch invisible groper in the train mission

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
What item or skill or whatever do you need to catch invisible groper in the train mission
Talk to Mado and he'll tell you about how to create the item required for it.
1652997100382.png

Mutated Glass is found in gathering spots on Sealed Street.
1652997289234.png

Black Sludge also comes from gathering spots, but on Factory Ruins.
1652997339322.png

some help i have the letts S U L O but dont know the answer
It's in your own name dear!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Searina

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
Yeah, every zone has a fixed set of poses tied to who you're interacting with. A little disappointing in some ways. Would have been better if it was at least a random selection if not fully player's choice.
Random would be nice, but I'm very glad it's not player choice. Takes away from the "out of control" feeling when I basically decide everything.

Soo, on the 1.04 i have this cg on the school about the (hypnosis)
but the 1.06 theres nothing here.
It is still there, but not in the evening.

Reactions: magrao121

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Random would be nice, but I'm very glad it's not player choice. Takes away from the "out of control" feeling when I basically decide everything.
While I'm with you on the principal of this, I'd personally like an option to not have to deal with anyone's poop chute as a matter of preference.

Reactions: legraf

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
While I'm with you on the principal of this, I'd personally like an option to not have to deal with anyone's poop chute as a matter of preference.
And I'm with you here - excluding some acts by tag, settable by the player, is always a welcome option and not crazy-hard (for random events, not fixed story requirements) if planned early.
Though I feel we might be in a shrinking minority, wanting to exclude this particular opening from play.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes