Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Hey, since you are modding beyond simple reskins, here's the question: how hard would it be to implement normal clothing in fights? Like, simply unlocking the costume change option for dungeons. As far as I understand, the costume sprites for various sex positions are there, they are just mostly not used because there are no free roam sex scenes like in Ambrosia, which is really frustrating. Though, I have no idea whether normal costumes have the battle stance variation sprite.
Normal clothing in fights? One easy way to do this is to just replace the files that the code uses during the battle fights but if you want to tinker the code you will have to first determine where is that battle related code is and it could be in .js files which is located in plugins or it might just be in commonevents.json. Also you will have to understand the plugins scripts that the developer uses. So to answer your question, I would say it would be really hard to implement that because finding the location for that specific code is really tedious unless we got help from developer. Not to mention, we will have to try to understand the code too. But I think if we actually managed to find the code, we might be able to reuse some of the codes by having conditional branches.

About the free roam sex scenes, I don't know what you mean by that, as we already have the free roam sex scenes in this game too where if you have the high domination the perverts will appear all around the city and you might have ending up having sex with them if you have high lust and a lot of sex titles. And yes there are battle stance sex positions for Amane in normal form too. And also since clothes are stand-alone some of them just overlay on normal body during sex position. But yeah you have to check if the images for that costumes during sex are there by decrypting pictures.

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
The material you're probably struggling with is the Special Fiber Beta. You get that from the Renegade guys found on Sealed Streets. If you don't have that level, progress the main story further. The other materials are harvest locations in the earlier dungeons, I think.
Thx

Aholtw545

May 17, 2022
Tell me what to do in the task "Academy Anomaly 4" ? and also how can you increase the level of hypnosis after the candles break?

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
I'm pretty sure they just edited the images, not the actual game. But I have good news and bad news related to what you're asking:

The good news is that allowing clothes to be changed in the dungeon is extremely easy: just remove State #17 "SYS[SECURE Clothes]" from the main character, and then you can change her clothes no matter where she is -- I use a customized version of the cheat plugin for that sort of thing.

The bad news is that if you do this and change your clothes in a dungeon, then the game will crash as soon as battle starts. Which is actually pretty interesting now that I think about it, since if you instead teleport into a dungeon with a normal outfit then she'll transform at the start of battle. Maybe the game is just confused by the combination of normal outfit with magical hair, I dunno.

Edit: I commented out the line that was making it crash and now it's complaining about not finding the image for clothes in that pose. So I think that what you're asking for isn't possible unless someone specifically makes new clothing images for that pose (and also figures out why exactly it's crashing trying to draw... a battle gauge(?) for other outfits).

The gym teacher? IIRC you just need to go to class in the gym, and then do what he tells you.

Locations for all materials are listed in the Materials and/or Enemy Drops pages of my spreadsheet:
yeah idk he just rapes me with his eyes and says nothing

NONONONOnotyouagain

Apr 8, 2018
Lose to enemies and don't defeat enemies.

Once you get over 100 Lewd and do the 'Bathroom Cleaning' job three times you can walk in on your own. Might also require doing Park Exhibitionism three times or going into the Men's Bath of the Oasis (through the maintenance entrance in the women's bath).
I've been trying this for a long time, yet it's not going up at all.

Sep 21, 2021
About the free roam sex scenes, I don't know what you mean by that, as we already have the free roam sex scenes in this game too where if you have the high domination the perverts will appear all around the city and you might have ending up having sex with them if you have high lust and a lot of sex titles.
Huh? You actually can have sex with them? Fuuuuck, I was under impression that they were there just to annoy the shit out of you. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Thant San

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Try Succulence. I haven't played far enough into Ambrosia to learn whether it has a clothing system or not.
Ambrosia does have a clothing system. It's even more complex than Celesphonia. All the costumes have a damaged state and can be worn in and out of combat.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Huh? You actually can have sex with them? Fuuuuck, I was under impression that they were there just to annoy the shit out of you. Thanks for the heads up.
Once your girl gets slutty enough, the molesters will randomly ask for more.
I think in order for this to trigger, they have to make you cum at least once during their molestation. Some of the wandering perverts don't count (the exhibitionist dudes, and the ass gropers).

Sep 21, 2021
I think in order for this to trigger, they have to make you cum at least once during their molestation. Some of the wandering perverts don't count (the exhibitionist dudes, and the ass gropers).
Tested it out, but it doesn't seem that you can choose the pose or anything like you could in Ambrosia.

Meh, I'm disappointed.

• Sad
Reactions: Thant San

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Tested it out, but it doesn't seem that you can choose the pose or anything like you could in Ambrosia.

Meh, I'm disappointed.
Yeah, every zone has a fixed set of poses tied to who you're interacting with. A little disappointing in some ways. Would have been better if it was at least a random selection if not fully player's choice.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
why i can't lower my hypnosis anymore?
Because you kept falling for those Jedi mind tricks?

The more likely explanation is that you have encountered enough Hypno events that you have collected enough titles and are now completely unable to resist being hypnotized. Once you get that message, there is no going back.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes