gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Once you get over 100 Lewd and do the 'Bathroom Cleaning' job three times you can walk in on your own. Might also require doing Park Exhibitionism three times or going into the Men's Bath of the Oasis (through the maintenance entrance in the women's bath).
Is it possible to enter to WC at Nether Ward?
View attachment 1818271
Yet another thing I had to clue was possible in the game, what scene even is there?

groweggs

Sep 15, 2021
out of curiosity, what is the ending like if you fight dark gazer without the memory engrams/amane's mom engram? i already finished the game with the good end so i cant watch that ending.

bdm79

May 9, 2018
I'm stuck on the 3rd dungeon. I'm supposed to find the fake celesphonia.
I have killed every monster including the orb, and haven't found any thing.

is there a 3rd map?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JakubK

Nov 15, 2020
Hey, can someone tell me what are the sex titles that i lack:
1.jpg
2.jpg
And is there more content after fight with Apollon (original one - from memories of Memoria)?

Jul 7, 2017
Hey, can someone tell me what are the sex titles that i lack:
View attachment 1822117
View attachment 1822120
And is there more content after fight with Apollon (original one - from memories of Memoria)?
Apollion is the final enemy in the game -- it's possible that you've missed some content along the way, but I'm fairly certain there's nothing that's specifically after that. As for the Sex Titles, a full list with effects & unlock conditions is in this page of the spreadsheet:

Jun 25, 2018
Anyone else enjoying the music in the game? Surprised me that I legit just want to sit back and listen to some of the tracks.

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
I'm in chapter 3 (day 20)
Maniya have only 3 (FREE) Missions
I have not story mission on "Mission Info"
How can I go ahead in history?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I'm in chapter 3 (day 20)
Maniya have only 3 (FREE) Missions
I have not story mission on "Mission Info"
How can I go ahead in history?
What you are supposed to do next isn't always a mission, sometimes it's in the instructions on the bottom left of the menu screen, before actually selecting items, mission, etc.

Try looking there

maxfold

Nov 16, 2018
Hi
maybe this question has already been asked ... I don’t always have time to read everything that is written on top left "logs" (messages disappear too quickly). It is possible to slow them down, whether to make it so that they do not change before pressing? who knows?

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes