Jul 7, 2017
I'm in chapter 4 and I'm starting to get a bug:
Loading Error
Failed to load: audio/bgs/bob_CNstudio_sfxferra.ogg
Are you using an old version or something? My copy of the game doesn't have that file either, but as far as I can recall I didn't run into a problem like that.

I Have crash when I come to downtown any ideas how to repair this i have the newest version (1.06) and I try to use locale emulator but still it crashes
Not sure, but I'm thinking you either corrupted your save file somehow or need to re-download the game.

is abyssophonia sprite in any of the recollection room or must I do it myself?
It seems like that the recollection room is just for sex scenes & CG. The Abyssophonia skin & clothes (Fallen Gear) don't appear in any sex scenes, and only have art for the basic standing pose, so they don't appear there. If you just want to see what they look like then I have a picture linked in the appropriate row of the Clothing page in my spreadsheet:

It's kind of a shame; I think at some point the developer was going to do more with Abyssophonia but gave up. Like if you look through the game files you'll see that other poses have four identical copies of the Celesphonia skin -- I believe one or two of those were intended as placeholders for Abyssophonia spritework.

Reactions: AGUSTINOX

crodein4

May 9, 2021
ey thx 4 the reply. One final question for anyone, how did anyone beat the renegade legion near the boss room in mecha robot in crisis mode? I had to beat the final boss first to get the renegade accessory and use multi-action and pray I survive

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I think you're thinking about the wrong quest, the one with the aphrodisiac and the deep Nether Ward. I am talking about the cursed video quest that leads you to a club in the downtown.
Ah, that may be, yeah. I had both of those ongoing at the same time.

In that case, no. You need to work for them, but you don't need to actually serve patrons -- Once you've applied for the job you just head over there in the afternoon and you can head straight into the backroom and to the stairs leading into the dungeon without any trouble.

ey thx 4 the reply. One final question for anyone, how did anyone beat the renegade legion near the boss room in mecha robot in crisis mode? I had to beat the final boss first to get the renegade accessory and use multi-action and pray I survive
The legion? I managed to beat it on Very Hard, BUT from what i recall there are two skills that are absolutely necessary in that one. Last Sanctuary regens 10% of your health each round AND halves all received damage, and Divine Poison debuffs the enemy and adds a poison effect that deals more damage than your weapon ever could each round. Poison can't kill anything though, so wait for them to drop to 1 HP and take them out with a normal hit.

First round is the toughest since you can't eat two attacks, but when i first beat them i equipped Sensitive Heart (crafted, 40% physical and magic evasion) and the Air Booster III accessory (another 40% evasion) specifically for that battle, you need their accuracy on the floor to buy time to get your buffs in place.

Reactions: Lilifox

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
As far as I can tell the bug with the sound files comes from trying to load into zones with different background music too fast.
It usually happens when I'm reloading a savegame and rush across screens to get back.
The game will then try to load a background track that is different from the one playing, one that doesn't exist.
Saving the game and reloading it fixes the error messages.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Does the see-through curse do anything besides making your clothes transparent? It doesn't seem to do anything else like lowering stats in combat.

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
Does the see-through curse do anything besides making your clothes transparent? It doesn't seem to do anything else like lowering stats in combat.
It can also cause the "ashamed" state, which can cancel some of your combat actions. But I don't think it has any stat effects.

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
How to reduce the Lust ? Im trying to finish the game as pure as possible.
And how to access to Magic×Salve without needed being defeated first ?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
How to reduce the Lust ? Im trying to finish the game as pure as possible.
And how to access to Magic×Salve without needed being defeated first ?
You can access the MagicxSalve when you leave a dungeon with high Miasma, you don't necessarily need to lose. So just waste time near the entrance watching it tick up and you should run into the slime when leaving.

As for Lust... I don't think you can reduce it, but all it does is qualify you for options as far as i'm aware.

Reactions: Mi China+

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
I made the battle costume show more skin when clothing durability reaches 0 and also automatically change clothing durability to 0 if Amane is wearing nothing when entering the dungeon.

Here are sample screenshots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone wants it, here is the file. Read the "Readme" for how to use.
You can revert the changes by installing Kagura games update patch.
Additionally, you will have to reinstall the mod again if you have updated your game.

UPDATE: Fixed Healing crystal not repairing battle costume.
UPDATE: Updated mod with game version 1.06.
The attached mod adds the Swimsuit (Red) clothing to the sporting goods shop. As far as I can tell this clothing is unobtainable in the official game but is fully implemented (except for CG such as the beach scene -- if anyone else wants to make red versions of the Eve_49 images then I could try to make it work for that scene, but I haven't looked at that part of the code, so no promises).

Just extract the archive such that it will overwrite one of the game's json files. This is compatible with my bugfix patch from post #1068 (which enables a bunch of otherwise-inaccessible dialogue as she gets lewder), since that modifies different files, but this mod will interfere with any other mods that edit CommonEvents.json. I made this mod for Kagura's v1.06, and since it modifies such an important json file I would not recommend using it with any other version.

If you want to know beforehand what the red swimsuit looks like then I already have links to images of the various outfits, including this one, in the Clothing page of my spreadsheet:
Is there a way to merge the mods above? They both use CommonEvents.json. Thant San has a readme that seems to state exact changes needed for the file but it asks to use "RPG MAKER MV program". Opening CommonEvents with wordpad produces a wall of text without any formatting, so I'm kinda hesitant to mess around on my own...

yoraizer

Jan 11, 2018
i'm not sure, but you must get scene invitation from teacher to his apartment for delate Hazuki's video rape and scene about hazuki gangbang in school. (sorry my eng. is bad)
its weird i've fuck the teacher in his apartment over 10 times and still cant get the ending

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Is there a way to merge the mods above? They both use CommonEvents.json. Thant San has a readme that seems to state exact changes needed for the file but it asks to use "RPG MAKER MV program". Opening CommonEvents with wordpad produces a wall of text without any formatting, so I'm kinda hesitant to mess around on my own...
Don't use Wordpad, it assumes there's page formatting at the start which results in a complete mess.

Use Notepad instead and every line should appear the way it's supposed to. Then it'll just be a matter of seeing where the changes are, in the case of the 0 durability clothing mod i ran the original and the modded version through results in four additions.

You basically replace this:

with this:

and the CommonEvents.json file will have the mod added within it. So you install one mod and make that change manually within that mod's CommonEvents.json to basically merge the two into one.

Would have replied earlier but i had to re-dl the game since i still had 1.05 so there were like 84 differences :p

Last edited:
Reactions: TheodoreBear

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Has a Walkthrough been made yet? Considering the multiple endings and paths, I would have though a Walkthrough would have existed unless the Game is just too early for something like that to exist yet.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Just finished the game and enjoyed it, however, I think it would have been awesome if the MC could have been corrupted to the point of joining the "dark side" and continuing as a villain. I found her outfit and persona intriguing after she is turned. Another element that could have been great was if she and Hazuki had become even closer. Hazuki was a wasted character that should have been developed further. I also played Ambrosia...their previous game...and would rate them fairly close with Ambrosia maybe a little higher. If anyone can recommend a similar game, but where the initially innocent heroine does become gradually corrupted to "the dark side" and it actually follows through with her joining the "evil" sexual side, please post it here so I can check it out. Thanks.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes