legraf

Feb 24, 2019
Chipping in, but yeah. On Very Hard, her regen got completely countered by setting her on fire, so my tactic of choice was putting up Last Sanctuary and alternating between Primal Fire and Soul Saber to keep my MP topped up.

Between Last Sanctuary (10% HP regen/turn and -50% damage) and the Healing IV's 5% HP/turn regen and Explosion IV's 3,3% MP regen you should be able to hold out against most enemies you face.
Thanks, this does sound like the way to go. Some sort of lingering damage (poison or fire), I've never had available so I need to fix those engrams now.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Chipping in, but yeah. On Very Hard, her regen got completely countered by setting her on fire, so my tactic of choice was putting up Last Sanctuary and alternating between Primal Fire and Soul Saber to keep my MP topped up.

Between Last Sanctuary (10% HP regen/turn and -50% damage) and the Healing IV's 5% HP/turn regen and Explosion IV's 3,3% MP regen you should be able to hold out against most enemies you face.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, be sure to buy the Gym Bloomers once you get 10k to do AGI training and swim for +20 HP (free swimsuit after saving Hibiki) each school day. It may not look like much, but it's free stats and they do end up adding up over a playthrough. You can top it off with a Mission or dungeon run at Night to keep Domination down. If you need money, the enemies in Renegade Base are for the most part humans, so they drop money and there's a couple of women to save for City Rep as well.

For farming, once you unlock the Downtown area, immediately go to the Suspicious Bookseller and buy Collection Tips for 50k. The passive you get from it gives you a chance to get two items from a harvesting point instead of one and GREATLY speeds up the crafting grind. I cannot recommend that book enough, best 50k you'll spend all game once you've got Celesphia (35k) crafted.
they say people disappear or drug seller on the loose, but I can't find anything of the sort no matter how hard I look

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
they say people disappear or drug seller on the loose, but I can't find anything of the sort no matter how hard I look
People are being kidnapped by Renegade and by Monstrums all the time ... you find a few during your missions.
Your main run-in with drugs is if you lose while going through the Nether Ward on the way to the Depths. Aside from all the healing and other drugs you purchase of course!

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
People are being kidnapped by Renegade and by Monstrums all the time ... you find a few during your missions.
Your main run-in with drugs is if you lose while going through the Nether Ward on the way to the Depths. Aside from all the healing and other drugs you purchase of course!
Kk, thx, was wasting time looking for specific things

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Thanks, this does sound like the way to go. Some sort of lingering damage (poison or fire), I've never had available so I need to fix those engrams now.
I didn't realize you were playing on Crisis, which is why I suggested that you might be under leveled. Mad props to you for beating the main game on that level of insanity, it was a bit much for me, so I have only beaten the game on hard and that was enough for me.

I do have one more thought for you, if you are still working on this. Try using the debuff powers on her, as well, reducing her defense and magic defense, along with the poison/fire DOTs.

Reactions: legraf

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Some craftable gears don't make any sense. For example All-Rounder, its description doesn't have any buffs or debuffs. What is its purpose? Is it there just to be used as a requirement for crafting other gear?
Edit: Nevermind, I crafted it to try it. It improved some stats. But now I have another question. Semen in mouth or bukkake doesn't appear as a status(they aren't in the status menu) in battle but they appear as a status in the menu outside of battles. Do they have any effects or are they just visuals?

Last edited:

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
I do have one more thought for you, if you are still working on this. Try using the debuff powers on her, as well, reducing her defense and magic defense, along with the poison/fire DOTs.
Thanks - yes, I should have been more clear at the start! I was lucky I guess - completed the game with only healing, close-combat, and explosion engrams. Now that I've tried some of your suggestions ... Divine Poison makes most fights a breeze, though Reunion is immune to the damaging part of it. But Primal Fire is spectacular against her! It entirely negates her healing, so now it's straightforward to whittle away her health. Thanks!

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
What's the significance withe the dream key and the key to somewhere?
The Dream Key is for crafting a Box of Waking, which allows you to manually set the level of hypnosis on the MC for events in the school.
The Key to Somewhere should be for opening the back room of the Secret Club in the Downtown area. If it is not for that, there is a link, to a Google document, in some of the previous messages that has items listed, where they drop, and what they do.
How can i destroy candles in the school for "Academy Anomaly III" ?
You need Hypnosis resistance to be able to destroy the candles.
In the Downtown area, there is a store that sells books and one of them grants Hypnosis resistance.
There is an item in one of the stores, in the Downtown area I think, that also provides some Hypnosis resistance.
If you go the Outdoor area, there is a building that offers a hypnosis class. Talk to the lady behind the counter and Join the class. When you get upstairs, DONT GO INTO THE ROOM YET, there is a HIDDEN hallway on your right side, at the area where you appear, and in the room in there, there are a few items that provide hypnosis resistance.
You can craft a pair of glasses, that become available if you take the side mission on the subway train and they allow you to see hidden items and entries, when you wear them.

As long as you have, at least, some hypnosis resistance, you can destroy the candles. It might take quite a few tries, but it is possible. There is also a consumable item, I can't remember where you get it from, that can reduce your hypnosis levels.

Reactions: legraf

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Some craftable gears don't make any sense. For example All-Rounder, its description doesn't have any buffs or debuffs. What is its purpose? Is it there just to be used as a requirement for crafting other gear?
Edit: Nevermind, I crafted it to try it. It improved some stats. But now I have another question. Semen in mouth or bukkake doesn't appear as a status(they aren't in the status menu) in battle but they appear as a status in the menu outside of battles. Do they have any effects or are they just visuals?
Depending on how slutty your character is, those affects can cause her to not attack, for 1 round, when you are in combat. Same thing for when her uniform is damaged, it causes 'shame' and she might not attack for a round.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
So, all popularity is 100, I read all books plus the mothers, I'm op as F; why is the book in the top left corner unreadable? am I missing something? will that prevent me from getting the good ending?

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
So, all popularity is 100, I read all books plus the mothers, I'm op as F; why is the book in the top left corner unreadable? am I missing something? will that prevent me from getting the good ending?
It's post-game content

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I'm trying to find the way to the secret boss in the secret club's underground but I don't see any visible path even with exploration engram 2 equipped. Is this a bug?

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes