Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
great game, great story, great good ending.. on par with Nako's magic and the monster of pure desire, Kozue's strange journey, and the very annoyingly hard ending "a" of pray game that requires you to do all side missions and have 6 dreams before day 60

IdkJeremy

Oct 17, 2018
anyone else having a bug where the standing art is only displaying the default school uniform for any of the school related clothes? Nude works, and the skimpy casual clothes, everything else just displays default uniform with the black stockings, even if they arent equipped

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I'm trying to find the way to the secret boss in the secret club's underground but I don't see any visible path even with exploration engram 2 equipped. Is this a bug?
No, I had the glasses on, so I didn't have a problem
Besides I think you need at least the 3rd exploration engram
Nope, I could do it without the glasses and only on exploration 2. You need to take a different set of stairs form the one for story progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
how do you beat the story boss (hexus) in the club? he has heaps of hp and no weaknesses
You keep hitting him? I don't know about heaps of health though, he as a normal amount. I think someone had an insta kill (which might have been him though) I think curse mitigated it.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
What miasma level do you want to stay under to avoid the bad dreams? I'm trying to farm in a dungeon but want to avoid those. It only says "high miasma".

Wow, you have less than a 1% chance of beating the first boss at level 7 on day 2 on the hardest difficulty.

Last edited:
Reactions: Searina

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
how do you beat the story boss (hexus) in the club? he has heaps of hp and no weaknesses
Are you just underleveled? Did you not upgrade your weapon and stuff? Maybe it was just me, but most of the bosses were simple as long as you prepared ahead of time

Reactions: ParoParo

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I can't seem to find where to craft this. Is it some kind of a hidden recipe?
It is and it isn't hidden, at the same time.
There is a gate on the right side of Memoria's main room that is locked until your character reaches Level 1 corruption. At that point, you should be able to talk to Memoria and after a short discussion, she will unlock that area for you. You can pick up some dark magic attacks AND dark/corruption weapons and items. The recipe for that box is locked in that area.

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
What miasma level do you want to stay under to avoid the bad dreams? I'm trying to farm in a dungeon but want to avoid those. It only says "high miasma".

Wow, you have less than a 1% chance of beating the first boss at level 7 on day 2 on the hardest difficulty.

Levels matter less than Engrams. He was easy enough with lvl 2 fire, which allowed me to kill the tentacles before he grabbed me. I was level 7 or 8, and was on day 10ish. Make sure you train agility at school.

Having just beat crisis mode completely with a virgin/0 defeats run, I'd say:
Healing > Combat > Synthesis(This includes Dark Synthesis) > Fire & Lightning > Explosion & Exploration Engrams
Train agility and HP(You get a free swimsuit after saving Haruki, but you can buy one beforehand to make 1st boss easier) everyday.
Don't fear corruption, it doesn't really have any negative affect other game over at 100, but it's pretty hard to accidentally gain it. Remember, miasma can be reduced with just 5 SL from Memoria, you don't have to get a message, and you can take these items with you.
Motivation Headband and Blaze Ring will take you a long way into the game.
Once I got Soul Eater the game became a walking sim until post-game content made it hard again.

Reactions: pizbia

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Levels matter less than Engrams. He was easy enough with lvl 2 fire, which allowed me to kill the tentacles before he grabbed me. I was level 7 or 8, and was on day 10ish. Make sure you train agility at school.

Healing > Combat > Synthesis(This includes Dark Synthesis) > Fire & Lightning > Explosion & Exploration Engrams
Train agility and HP(You get a free swimsuit after saving Haruki, but you can buy one beforehand to make 1st boss easier) everyday.
Don't fear corruption, it doesn't really have any negative affect other game over at 100, but it's pretty hard to accidentally gain it. Remember, miasma can be reduced with just 5 SL from Memoria, you don't have to get a message, and you can take these items with you.
Once I got Soul Eater the game became a walking sim until post-game content made it hard again.
It was a challenge run trying to save the friend on day 2 on Crisis difficulty, basically saving her as soon as possible. I think it's closing in on impossible now after killing him, I didn't realize his tentacles remained even after he was dead. I did kill him on day 3 though. Healing is actually the worst to start with for that, you need fire. Healing just delays your death that early. Day 3 of course it's good to grab it first so you can get more SL from the fragments. I had Combat 1, Healing 1, Fire 1, Explosion 1, Synth 1 for day 3 when I killed him. Was still level 7 so I couldn't get fire 2.

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018

Day 10? I did the mission the same day it was mentioned by the club guy... hard fight but won with a few hp left

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes