Elzapatillas

Feb 3, 2020
Well definetly i enjoyed the game. But the soundtrack when you´re in home it´s awesome man. Any clue about how can i listening outside the game?

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
How can i remove Parasite status?
A medicine sold by Mado-sensei. (Tentacle-B-gone)

I wish this author wasn't so uninterested in female-female pairings - beyond the "kiss" attack of certain mobs. I was pretty disappointed when the post-game "Lend a familiar" event had to convert the succubus into an incubus. Not that this is unprecedented or unreasonable, but it just adds a bit of "sameyness" to yet another interaction. It's all "insert tab A into slot B, C, &/or D". I'm exaggerating, but still... Ambrosia had the obvious possibilities there that didn't develop, and here again, it's basically all MF. But that's just one little disappointment in an overall fun time.

Oh, and a question - what is Reunion vulnerable to? I just can't do enough damage to overcome its healing - or should I be coming back for that after going further in the Dark Prison?

Last edited:

kcinnay2

Jul 19, 2018
Ok so I have several questions since im bevore the final battle and still have like half the scenes to go.

1. Can I miss scenes and do the game over again or can I still do them now.
2. How can I get the Webcam, I know it says from the Video site, don't know what that means tho.
3. Are there more scenes with Hazuki, after going to the beach together if so how can I get them.
4. How can I take/get drugs for the title

Thanks in advance

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Is there a way to merge the mods above? They both use CommonEvents.json. Thant San has a readme that seems to state exact changes needed for the file but it asks to use "RPG MAKER MV program". Opening CommonEvents with wordpad produces a wall of text without any formatting, so I'm kinda hesitant to mess around on my own...
Well as I said in readme you can use the official "RPG MAKER MV" from steam. You might have to first create a game project and after that copy the data folder from "Magical girl celesphonia" and replace the newly created project data folder which can be found in Documents/Games/Project1. After that just go to related common events and create the exact same code shown in readme and save it. And finally copy that modified commonevents.json and replace the one in "Magicial girl celesphonia" data folder.

Or you could just use the way Penitensay proposed.

Don't use Wordpad, it assumes there's page formatting at the start which results in a complete mess.

Use Notepad instead and every line should appear the way it's supposed to. Then it'll just be a matter of seeing where the changes are, in the case of the 0 durability clothing mod i ran the original and the modded version through results in four additions.

You basically replace this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

with this:

and the CommonEvents.json file will have the mod added within it. So you install one mod and make that change manually within that mod's CommonEvents.json to basically merge the two into one.

Would have replied earlier but i had to re-dl the game since i still had 1.05 so there were like 84 differences :p

Last edited:

Ghinan

Nov 9, 2018
its weird i've fuck the teacher in his apartment over 10 times and still cant get the ending
ahh.. maybe you must get school tittle goddess of degeneracy before final boss. still, i get random for get slave ending really.. i thought get lust ending, but i get slave ending

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Ok so I have several questions since im bevore the final battle and still have like half the scenes to go.

2. How can I get the Webcam, I know it says from the Video site, don't know what that means tho.
3. Are there more scenes with Hazuki, after going to the beach together if so how can I get them.

Thanks in advance
you get the Webcam from the boy in the photography room who is facing away from you at a computer.

Reactions: kcinnay2

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Don't use Wordpad, it assumes there's page formatting at the start which results in a complete mess.

Use Notepad instead and every line should appear the way it's supposed to. Then it'll just be a matter of seeing where the changes are, in the case of the 0 durability clothing mod i ran the original and the modded version through results in four additions.

You basically replace this:

with this:

and the CommonEvents.json file will have the mod added within it. So you install one mod and make that change manually within that mod's CommonEvents.json to basically merge the two into one.

Would have replied earlier but i had to re-dl the game since i still had 1.05 so there were like 84 differences :p
Readme for battle costume edits also mentions common event 83 requiring changes.
I'll keep trying to merge the two.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Readme for battle costume edits also mentions common event 83 requiring changes.
I'll keep trying to merge the two.
Ah, i was using regular Notepad, but i have the Japanese IME installed to make sure all those symbols get displayed properly. It may be that.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
What did "City Reputation"?
Is there any reason to make it lower? What difference between -100 City Reputation and +100?
PS With Bad School Reputation we have new H-Scenes but not sure about City Reputation.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Oh, and a question - what is Reunion vulnerable to? I just can't do enough damage to overcome its healing - or should I be coming back for that after going further in the Dark Prison?
I THINK it is vulnerable to Fire. Maybe.
I just hopped into the game and fought the Reunion mob a few times and hit her with Melee attacks, Light, Dark, Ice, Lightning, and Explosion magic and never saw the 'weakness' appear. The only powerset I didn't have was fire.
On a side note, if you cannot do enough damage to overcome her regeneration, you are probably too low level. Go back to the Underbase or the Giant Robot and smash enemies there for a few levels.
Reflective Bulwark 4 and the Transpara ring are excellent farming tools, the ring makes you invisible and the Bulwark gives you a good change to insta-defeat mobs, especially if you attack them from behind.

Thanks in advance
1. There are game overs you can still get after beating the game, but if you are trying to get the game overs for losing to the final boss or beat the final boss and have high lust/corruption/domination, I think you only get 1 chance at those.
2. I THINK there is a scene, somewhere around the town, you need to encounter, where people are seeing 'naughty' footage of Celesphonia, then when you talk to one of the people in the Photo club, one of them will give you a web cam.
3. You can run into her in the downtown area, at Night, and there will be 'recall' scene where you get to see what she was doing before you ran into her. Sadly, there are no more scenes with Celesphonia and Hazuki together.
4. Go into the areas between The Nether Wards and the Deep Nether Wards and lose to the bad guys in there. They will drug you up and there is a game over for 'visiting' them too many times.

Reactions: kcinnay2

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
I just hopped into the game and fought the Reunion mob a few times and hit her with Melee attacks, Light, Dark, Ice, Lightning, and Explosion magic and never saw the 'weakness' appear. The only powerset I didn't have was fire.
On a side note, if you cannot do enough damage to overcome her regeneration, you are probably too low level. Go back to the Underbase or the Giant Robot and smash enemies there for a few levels.
Reflective Bulwark 4 and the Transpara ring are excellent farming tools, the ring makes you invisible and the Bulwark gives you a good change to insta-defeat mobs, especially if you attack them from behind.
Thanks, all good advice, but I'm capped at level 99, so that's not it. But I'm on Crisis, and she heals about 4400 HP a round. I can do about 5500 with Innocent Rage, and 6000+ with the highest Light or Explosion magic, not enough (considering the need to occasionally refill mana or cast Last Sanctuary). Attacking with Ether Breaker II is just a waste of a round. Oh, and using Celesphia orb, Void Walkers to rarely get a 2nd action, Demon God Cloak & Holy Guard... but clearly I need to fiddle with her equipment to maximize damage-dealing instead, I don't see any other solution.

Admittedly, I'm not very good at this - find the choice of accessories too confusing - so I don't think I'm well-optimized.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

jarcko

Jun 8, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to win in chapter 7?

Basically at the end point if I fight the boss there I always get the game over. But if I got to the other place with the 4 pillars thing the boss doesn't show up. What am I missing?

Thank you.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Is there a way to increase curse resistance besides finding gear (that I can't find even though I need it)

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Chipping in, but yeah. On Very Hard, her regen got completely countered by setting her on fire, so my tactic of choice was putting up Last Sanctuary and alternating between Primal Fire and Soul Saber to keep my MP topped up.

Between Last Sanctuary (10% HP regen/turn and -50% damage) and the Healing IV's 5% HP/turn regen and Explosion IV's 3,3% MP regen you should be able to hold out against most enemies you face.

Also, be sure to buy the Gym Bloomers once you get 10k to do AGI training and swim for +20 HP (free swimsuit after saving Hibiki) each school day. It may not look like much, but it's free stats and they do end up adding up over a playthrough. You can top it off with a Mission or dungeon run at Night to keep Domination down. If you need money, the enemies in Renegade Base are for the most part humans, so they drop money and there's a couple of women to save for City Rep as well.

For farming, once you unlock the Downtown area, immediately go to the Suspicious Bookseller and buy Collection Tips for 50k. The passive you get from it gives you a chance to get two items from a harvesting point instead of one and GREATLY speeds up the crafting grind. I cannot recommend that book enough, best 50k you'll spend all game once you've got Celesphia (35k) crafted.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes