Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
Hm, finished the game at 25 hours in hard mode and also finished post game event:
- Hazuki's missing
- Great Rebellion
- Haruka Hibiki
Is there other post game event that i missed ?

JakubK

Nov 15, 2020
Talk with Memoria to unlock one last fight with Apollion (original form). If you did that already - there's nothing more.

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
So, anyone know how to transform to magical girl besides in dungeon ?
I just use hack to transform to magical girl and then go to school, when talking to other students, the dialogue line is changing, they talking about us being magical girl.

Edit:
Nevermind, i found the costume on shop.

Last edited:

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
Hm, finished the game at 25 hours in hard mode and also finished post game event:
- Hazuki's missing
- Great Rebellion
- Haruka Hibiki
Is there other post game event that i missed ?
There's also one more "random" mission from the Photography club to accept (a "strange" monstrum). At least, I think that was only available post-game.
Oops, nevermind! Available earlier, thanks DennisST.

Last edited:

bireme2

Jan 6, 2020
How do I progress the game in chapter 2? I've beaten the second dungeon (the tower) but have no idea where to go from here.

As a related question, is there any easy way to figure out where I should be going next to advance things in general? There's a lot of text in this game and I skip some of it sometimes, but I'm worried I might skip some incredibly important detail...

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
why i have a bad ending when i deaft a boss?
Without seeing your stats, I can only guess, but the message talks about crime continuing to rise and that makes me think that you let Domination reach 100. 100 domination or 100 corruption will cause a bad end, even if you beat the final boss.

Hi
maybe this question has already been asked ... I don’t always have time to read everything that is written on top left "logs" (messages disappear too quickly). It is possible to slow them down, whether to make it so that they do not change before pressing? who knows?
I don't think there is a way to change that. I cannot find any option to adjust message speed and I don't remember getting any special item that allows you to change message speeds.

How do I progress the game in chapter 2? I've beaten the second dungeon (the tower) but have no idea where to go from here.

As a related question, is there any easy way to figure out where I should be going next to advance things in general? There's a lot of text in this game and I skip some of it sometimes, but I'm worried I might skip some incredibly important detail...
Try going home, then going to another area and then go back home again. I have seen the game get a little buggy when the game transports you directly to your home.
Make sure that you unlock Memoria's memories, I think some of them are tied to the missions and chapters.
Try talking to Memoria, your friend while she is at the school, and the people in the photography club, you need to talk to them occasionally to advance the story.
Check with the person at the school that offers missions. There are some missions that you can't select from the computer at home.
Try doing some of the side missions that are available, it is always possible that you need to do 1 or 2 of them to before you can get another

If you don't have an active mission, it can be hard to guess what you have to do next, if you skipped over some of the text. It is a pain some times, but there are times where you won't get a new mission, but the text will tell you that you have to go to a certain place and there isn't any mission to remind you of it.

Reactions: bireme2

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
after playthrough the game . i think this game only need 2 mode (normal and crisis) , very hard mode is really easy in my opinion compare to crisis mode its like day and night .

bireme2

Jan 6, 2020
Try going home, then going to another area and then go back home again. I have seen the game get a little buggy when the game transports you directly to your home.
Make sure that you unlock Memoria's memories, I think some of them are tied to the missions and chapters.
Try talking to Memoria, your friend while she is at the school, and the people in the photography club, you need to talk to them occasionally to advance the story.
Check with the person at the school that offers missions. There are some missions that you can't select from the computer at home.
Try doing some of the side missions that are available, it is always possible that you need to do 1 or 2 of them to before you can get another

If you don't have an active mission, it can be hard to guess what you have to do next, if you skipped over some of the text. It is a pain some times, but there are times where you won't get a new mission, but the text will tell you that you have to go to a certain place and there isn't any mission to remind you of it.
Thanks, talking to the photo club guy for the mission did it, as it wasn't one I could get on the computer. That sort of game design is pretty silly.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I'm in chapter 4 and I'm starting to get a bug:
Loading Error
Failed to load: audio/bgs/bob_CNstudio_sfxferra.ogg

zuber21PL

Sep 21, 2021
I Have crash when I come to downtown any ideas how to repair this i have the newest version (1.06) and I try to use locale emulator but still it crashes

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Yup. You can also buy the information off of her for a bunch of money, i think 50k if i remember correctly?
I think you're thinking about the wrong quest, the one with the aphrodisiac and the deep Nether Ward. I am talking about the cursed video quest that leads you to a club in the downtown.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes