FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Managed to beat the first boss on Day 2 on Crisis now that I know the game. My first run I didn't know you could run dungeons multiple times a day. My challenge run started with me just trying to save the friend immediately in my first run without having any idea what I was doing lmao. Well, at least this time I didn't leave her to be raped for a full day. I did have to leave and return. Got to level 8 the during Evening then 9 before the boss at Night. Pretty sure it's impossible to do it in one attempt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Funny, I think the game automatically skips to day 5 afterwards anyways. Oh, I just noticed something cool. I went back and checked my old save. If you managed to beat the first dungeon on day 2, the time skip that happens afterwards goes to day 5 (Friday). If you beat it on day 3, it time skips to day 8 (Monday). You save 3 days by beating it a day early. Wtf is up with that? Lol. I guess for the sake of certain quest objectives being available it does that or something? The speed run strats are real. You get a full extra weekend to fuck around in dungeons without worrying about school.

Also, defeating the 2nd dungeon boss auto ends the day, so you should farm in the evening before finishing them at night. Well, one wasted time slot isn't the end of the world.

Last edited:

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, how to unlock the phys ed teacher 3some scene, lv3 lewd Oasis bath scene and the raped by swim team scene? thanks in advance

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
just wanted to ask, how to unlock the phys ed teacher 3some scene, lv3 lewd Oasis bath scene and the raped by swim team scene? thanks in advance
The threesome with the phys ed teacher is only if you get his ending, but beating the game after going to his apartment at night. Then once you finish the game you get that scene as part of the ending.

The 3rd oasis bath scene should just need you to be at level three lewdness then go through the door. Exactly the same as the second level, just with you being lewder when you go over.

Raped by the swim team requires you to have a low enough school rep to get accosted by the boy in the hall for a blowjob, then the follow up takes place at lewd level 2 when he asks you to come to the boys locker room. I think, it's been a while since I first unlocked that scene.

Hope that helps.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I tried selling it on my new game plus playthrough after getting a second copy, and it doesn't seem to result in more footage of you winding up online unfortunately. I was so hopeful that it would, but nope, you just get some money.
Well, that's a real shame, seems like it was a missed opportunity then.

Reactions: legraf

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
i already h
The threesome with the phys ed teacher is only if you get his ending, but beating the game after going to his apartment at night. Then once you finish the game you get that scene as part of the ending.

The 3rd oasis bath scene should just need you to be at level three lewdness then go through the door. Exactly the same as the second level, just with you being lewder when you go over.

Raped by the swim team requires you to have a low enough school rep to get accosted by the boy in the hall for a blowjob, then the follow up takes place at lewd level 2 when he asks you to come to the boys locker room. I think, it's been a while since I first unlocked that scene.

Hope that helps.
ok, so i finish the game first then get maximum lewdness for the phys ed and talk to the guy at the hallway, thanks!
meanwhile i already have lv3 lewdness... but this is what it says at the bath
1653877922480.png 1653877991162.png

omegafields26

Jul 5, 2020
Is there any way to open lv2 and lv3 boss scenes if I opened the first one and defeated the boss?
I'm having the same problem, I can't unlock the second and third defeat scenes against the bosses no matter how many times I lose. I don't know if this is a bug or if I'm just missing something. Did you solve it already? Does anyone know what to do here?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
ok, so i finish the game first then get maximum lewdness for the phys ed and talk to the guy at the hallway, thanks!
View attachment 1839250 View attachment 1839253
I might be misreading your reply, but the phys ed threesome it is specifically an ending, not something you do after the end. If you've beaten the game and gotten an ending, you can't get the phys ed threesome if you didn't get it as part of your ending, because you can only get one ending per run. So you need to fulfill the requirements for the ending, that is sleep with the teacher at night in his house, and then when you beat the game as part of the ending you get the threesome scene.

For the men's bath I don't see why choosing yes wouldn't give you the next level of the scene. Your in lust rank 3, as you have the 999 cap, so if you've already seen the first go back scene, then if you go again, you should get the third scene.

I'm having the same problem, I can't unlock the second and third defeat scenes against the bosses no matter how many times I lose. I don't know if this is a bug or if I'm just missing something. Did you solve it already? Does anyone know what to do here?
You can only unlock the next stage of defeats, or for that matter, any of the scenes if you have unlocked the next rank of lust. You do this by reaching your lust cap, then going to the heart in your room, and choosing to give in to lust. This raises your lust cap to 199 at rank 2, and 999 at rank 3. You need to be at lust rank 2 to get the second (or for some two part events the first) scene, and you need lust rank 3 to get the last scene. Loosing repeatedly will certainly help raise your lust, but until you raise your lust cap you can't get the next level of the scene.

Reactions: omegafields26

ClearWhiteSky

May 26, 2022
Hello. Nice game!
I'm at hypnosis stage at school and I'm wondering how I can get or buy both better school rep and worse school rep?
Currently at +40 and is wondering if I must skip 60 plus rounds to get under -20 in school rep for these school boys scenes.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wow, I somehow managed to erase or lose all my recent saves in a way that they didn't even end up in my recycling bin. I have no idea how that happened. All I can think of is yesterday I was undoing some deleted files with ctrl Z in a different file explorer window and maybe it erased all the modifications I made to the game folder first or something. Ctrl Z does erase saves, even new ones that override the old ones. But these ones I tested showed up in the recycling bin unlike the saves I lost, huh. Wtf Windows. Apparently this happens sometimes...cool. I hope it didn't delete anything else like that, fuck.

At least I have the saves from after I beat the first boss. Thankfully I religiously save and keep backups lol.

Hello. Nice game!
I'm at hypnosis stage at school and I'm wondering how I can get or buy both better school rep and worse school rep?
Currently at +40 and is wondering if I must skip 60 plus rounds to get under -20 in school rep for these school boys scenes.
I know you can tank your rep with medals. Hope you have some saved.

Last edited:
Reactions: ClearWhiteSky

ClearWhiteSky

May 26, 2022
Both of you thank you! I'm very grateful! An additional question if I may.

Just as I said I'm at the hypnosis stage at the school. Before I knew I might get perma debuffs when one is hypnotised with no resists, did I get a -10% debuff on me. Then I hurridly took down my hypno stage from 70~ to 0. Then I bought that hypno training from Suspicious Shop and used it. Now I have 5% resistance to hypnosis. Then I bought that Butterfly Piercing with 25%, then did I go to Love Library's hidden room and got everything there.

Now however, I don't see a Heart Lock in my inventory nor when I try to equip it. I don't see a Lock Heart recipe either if I try to craft it from Photo club sensei either. Where is this Heart Lock? If I can't find it then I'll need to get Mado's research level to 2.

edit:
I can't find it in Important, Armor, Weapon nor Item in Item Catalogue from the meny.

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Both of you thank you! I'm very grateful! An additional question if I may.

Just as I said I'm at the hypnosis stage at the school. Before I knew I might get perma debuffs when one is hypnotised with no resists, did I get a -10% debuff on me. Then I hurridly took down my hypno stage from 70~ to 0. Then I bought that hypno training from Suspicious Shop and used it. Now I have 5% resistance to hypnosis. Then I bought that Butterfly Piercing with 25%, then did I go to Love Library's hidden room and got everything there.

Now however, I don't see a Heart Lock in my inventory nor when I try to equip it. I don't see a Lock Heart recipe either if I try to craft it from Photo club sensei either. Where is this Heart Lock? If I can't find it then I'll need to get Mado's research level to 2.
I don't know what to tell you. If you opened all the chests in that room, you should have a heart lock. It's not a recipie, you just are given it, and it has 50% hypnosis resist, so if you equip it you should be good. If it's really not in your inventory, nothing says you can't make do with just the book and the butterfly piercing, you'll just have to unhypnotize yourself a bit as you'll fail a couple times, then succeed.

ClearWhiteSky

May 26, 2022
I don't know what to tell you. If you opened all the chests in that room, you should have a heart lock. It's not a recipie, you just are given it, and it has 50% hypnosis resist, so if you equip it you should be good. If it's really not in your inventory, nothing says you can't make do with just the book and the butterfly piercing, you'll just have to unhypnotize yourself a bit as you'll fail a couple times, then succeed.
I found what I did wrong. Because you said chests did I realize that it was many different loots than just a single safe. On my image I had only picked a single safe open not these three chests on the floor.
Anyway, thank you.

Reactions: ilmncsm

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
There is a minor reason to have a good school reputation - an item reward when you reach 100 (I think it's 100). But of course we'd rather have the H scenes!
So, I've been farming school rep to 100... How do I get this reward so that I can finally start spamming evil criptures?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
i already h

What is your shame resistance WITHOUT your clothes on?
I know that some of the clothing sets can give +50 or more to shame resist and when you take them off, you lose that bonus. If you don't have enough shame resist from the items you can wear, minus the clothes, you will need to grind out a few of the achievements that grant + shame resist.

Never mind, I was an idiot. Clothing doesn't provide shame resistance, the 'shame resist' on clothing is a required level of shame to wear it in public.
Hello. Nice game!
You may have figured this out already, but there are a few things you can do to reduce your school rep.
Skipping class reduces it by 1 each day.
If you have the hypnosis events going, there is a scene you can do with one of the teachers on the 2nd floor that will reduce your rep by 1 or 2 each time.
I THINK that some of the hypnosis events will reduce your school rep as well, but don't quote me on that.
You can purchase an item from the special coin vendor, that reduces your rep by 5 each time. It costs 3 coins for each item. As was mentioned, you can buy the coins in the deep Netherwards AND you can craft the coins using souls, if you have Soul Corruption 1 and have unlocked the 'corruption' crafting.

Last edited:
Reactions: ClearWhiteSky

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Since I lost my saves, I decided to see how far I could push Celes on day 5 Crisis with hyper farming. At 81 agility you outspeed the Darkstalkers, which allows you to kill them with 12 mana with Flare Blossoms. So it's 106 EXP and 0-4 SL for 12 mana.
Oh shit, did I cap Soul Fragments? This is just from one run, lol. I'm not getting any more now. I have 6 Chaos Energy left, just did the math and I have enough to hit level 20 before the boss, fuck yeah. What a waste of Soul Frags though. My stats when I first entered vs now:
Time to wreck the boss, lol.
Really shows how much of a waste it is early to train HP or agility at the school or use the Cafe instead of farming enemies. Everything you need you can get way more of from farming. You know, if you don't mind obsessively farming the same enemies for hours to prove how broken the systems and balance is in the game, lol.

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Does anyone where to find Doctor Madaus's lab in the Underbase inside
If you're talking about the end game event with the giant robot and trying to find information on it, you're making the same mistake I made at first. It's not the underbase, it's the one before that, the laboratory that has the information. Use the teleporters to go the the midpoint, and then it's in one of the rooms nearby. Can't remember which off the top of my head.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes