flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
To be honest I can't remember anymore if or how thouroughly I verified that it still works on v1.06, but regardless there's not much I can do without more info (i.e. what sound file it's looking for and when). Though I didn't notice any interaction with sound effects in the files my patch modifes, so I'd be surprised if the error is really coming from there.
I'm running your fix on 1.06 and it's just fine for me

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
What is your shame resistance WITHOUT your clothes on?
I know that some of the clothing sets can give +50 or more to shame resist and when you take them off, you lose that bonus. If you don't have enough shame resist from the items you can wear, minus the clothes, you will need to grind out a few of the achievements that grant + shame resist.
Since I lost my saves, I decided to see how far I could push Celes on day 5 Crisis with hyper farming. At 81 agility you outspeed the Darkstalkers, which allows you to kill them with 12 mana with Flare Blossoms. So it's 106 EXP and 0-4 SL for 12 mana.
I have no idea what any of this means, but this is starting to sound like my sort of game :)

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
What is your shame resistance WITHOUT your clothes on?
I know that some of the clothing sets can give +50 or more to shame resist and when you take them off, you lose that bonus. If you don't have enough shame resist from the items you can wear, minus the clothes, you will need to grind out a few of the achievements that grant + shame resist.
Isn't this the shame res. requirement on the clothes?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Isn't this the shame res. requirement on the clothes?
Yeah, I think you are right about that. Well, it won't be the first time I screwed up on something. :)

When I looked at clothing like the swimsuit, I read it as +50 Shame Resist 'EXCLUSIVE to the pool' (meaning in my mind that you could only wear it at the pool) and I should have read it as (requires 50+ shame resist) 'EXCLUDING the pool'.
swimsuit.png

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
I've just now put together spreadsheet
Blaze Stone, Charged Stone, and Frozen Metal are available in the Sealed Streets. I think there's 4x, but I'm going off memory there. I don't think it's less than 4x. It might be more than 4x. Each of the pick-up locations can give any of the three.
Mutated Glass is also obtainable in the Sealed Streets. I think it's usually the same place as Mutated Rubber, but may depend on the thing you're examining (like a car vs. a pile of tires).
I don't see Lucky Jar listed anywhere. It's needed for one of the Dark Synthesis items.
One of the repeatable missions has enemies that drop Monstrum Wings. It may also be Sirens dropping them. (Name of the mission is something like Suspicious Eye or something like that.)
The secret boss in the sewers drops a Squirming Tentacle on death, which is noteworthy for being obtainable much earlier this way. I would assume you know this, but these bosses can be fought repeatedly.
One of the daily missions has you go kill a Miasma Core, which gets you a Miasma Crystal, but the mission reward is also a Miasma Crystal.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2017
Blaze Stone, Charged Stone, and Frozen Metal are available in the Sealed Streets. I think there's 4x, but I'm going off memory there. I don't think it's less than 4x. It might be more than 4x. Each of the pick-up locations can give any of the three.
I don't suppose you know which part of Sealed Streets? I got the material locations by searching through the game files for the commands which add them to the inventory and then counting the instances in each map, and the only place I can find the command for those materials is Map235 (Underbase Depth_03). So if they're really in Sealed Streets then either they were placed in a non-standard way or I screwed up my regular expression somehow. (Edit: I found the Blaze Stones you mentioned in-game, apparently in Map162. I guess there really was something wrong with my regex.)

I don't see Lucky Jar listed anywhere. It's needed for one of the Dark Synthesis items.
Technically it's labeled as "Junk" rather than a material. But you're right; since it's used for synthesis I'll add it to the sheet.

One of the repeatable missions has enemies that drop Monstrum Wings. It may also be Sirens dropping them. (Name of the mission is something like Suspicious Eye or something like that.)
The secret boss in the sewers drops a Squirming Tentacle on death, which is noteworthy for being obtainable much earlier this way. I would assume you know this, but these bosses can be fought repeatedly.
One of the daily missions has you go kill a Miasma Core, which gets you a Miasma Crystal, but the mission reward is also a Miasma Crystal.
Enemy drops are listed on the Enemy Drops page of my spreadsheet. I didn't add (most of) those to the Materials page, because listing them on both pages was tedious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Attacktive

LeoShowers

May 13, 2017
To be honest I can't remember anymore if or how thouroughly I verified that it still works on v1.06, but regardless there's not much I can do without more info (i.e. what sound file it's looking for and when). Though I didn't notice any interaction with sound effects in the files my patch modifes, so I'd be surprised if the error is really coming from there.
Nah it's def. the patch, no error without it, error with it. I think it's cuz the patch was made on 1.03, and now it's 1.06?

Unfortunately without patch the 'mouth' thing is still broken... gotta love KG.

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
Nah it's def. the patch, no error without it, error with it. I think it's cuz the patch was made on 1.03, and now it's 1.06?
It might be more helpful if you could post the exact file name in the error, and where it occurs. It's not a common error that others are seeing.

LeoShowers

May 13, 2017
It might be more helpful if you could post the exact file name in the error, and where it occurs. It's not a common error that others are seeing.
Anyone else getting the same error? When I click retry, its going away but it keeps popping up again and again!
How do I fix this? This happened after giving the gym teacher blowjob for the first time. [choose second option - mouth during after class lessons]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please help
It's exactly this. It seems that the file names for some of the audio files have been changed? When I look at my www folder most of the bgs files have rpgmvo format (now). I think this is the source of the error.

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
It's exactly this. It seems that the file names for some of the audio files have been changed? When I look at my www folder most of the bgs files have rpgmvo format (now). I think this is the source of the error.
Sorry, I don't mean to sound condenscending, but do you mean "most", or "all"? I don't have any non-rpgmvo files in any of the audio folders. Though I see why I haven't run into the error maybe, as I haven't spent much time in the gym.

I did get similar errors in Ambrosia, where certain filenames were incorrect, can't remember which. But if I recall my workaround, this might work for you (not that it's good to have to do this, but it stopped the errors):

make a copy of the Honeydrop_b_semmo.rpgmvo file in your bgs folder, and simply rename that copy to Honeydrop_b_semenmo.rpgmvo

Do the same for any similar errors you see.

I hope that helps, even if it's a kludge. And by the way, it may not be that the patch introduced the error, but only that the patch properly lets the game trigger an event which includes the error, never hit in the unpatched game.

Last edited:

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, is hazuki's room at her house and the the nether ward(not nether ward depths) public restrooms not enterable? i have 100+ shame resistance and lv3 lewdness but still cannot enter... if there is a way to enter, i'd like to know, thanks in advance!

Jul 7, 2017
That filename does not appear anywhere in the files my bugfix patch modifies, and the post you've linked to pre-dates both v1.06 and my patch itself. I'm pretty sure that post refers to a bug that Kagura fixed a few updates ago, actually. With the information you've provided, I'm unable to reproduce this error on v1.06 with my patch -- the gym teacher blowjob scene works fine for me -- so there's nothing I can do about the problem you're experiencing. I recommend reinstalling the game, because it sounds like something went wrong when you updated to the latest version.

just wanted to ask, is hazuki's room at her house and the the nether ward(not nether ward depths) public restrooms not enterable? i have 100+ shame resistance and lv3 lewdness but still cannot enter... if there is a way to enter, i'd like to know, thanks in advance!
They're both impossible to enter, as far as I know.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I find it hilarious that if you do everything as soon as you can do it, you'll never even have the chance to attend school lessons. I'm on day 9 evening now and I still haven't been able to raise my school rep. Always a time skip for beating dungeons and auto time changes for entering the classroom and stuff that keep setting you up to miss being able to use the classroom.

Also does anybody know the exact reset conditions for map materials? Sometimes they don't seem to reset for days. Guess a lot of time skips cause stuff to not reset. I finally got a reset on a day I couldn't clear a major story thing/dungeon.

Last edited:

horny bonk2

Sep 25, 2020
how to stop the gym teacher from blackmail i want to get rid of him plz help

no i dont want him to send the video of the cute girl I want a different way

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
how to stop the gym teacher from blackmail i want to get rid of him plz help

no i dont want him to send the video of the cute girl I want a different way
It's simplicity in itself. Don't speak to him. No, really that's it. Besically every single event in the game that isn't either a game over due to overloading on domination or corruption, or losing to badguys will only happen if you go interact with it. Some of them give you the chance to back out before activating, and some just go full swing once you touch them, but if you don't involve yourself then nothing happens.

It even makes sense story wise regarding the gym teacher. He ultimately wants to fuck you, because he had the hots for your mom, so he doesn't actually care about the video beyond it's capacity to be used against you as blackmail. Don't speak to him and he can't blackmail you.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I find it hilarious that if you do everything as soon as you can do it, you'll never even have the chance to attend school lessons. I'm on day 9 evening now and I still haven't been able to raise my school rep. Always a time skip for beating dungeons and auto time changes for entering the classroom and stuff that keep setting you up to miss being able to use the classroom.

Also does anybody know the exact reset conditions for map materials? Sometimes they don't seem to reset for days. Guess a lot of time skips cause stuff to not reset. I finally got a reset on a day I couldn't clear a major story thing/dungeon.
A good rule of thumb is that every time you sleep, all collection points reactivate. It's supposed to be once per day, but timeskips aren't really treated as you having spent a few nights in bed, so...

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Does anyone know what exactly the Slave Heart does? Description just says Changes to a slave type. Not really seeing any immediate changes.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I am pretty sure that you cannot enter those rooms, no matter what stats you do or do not have. My guess is that it was intended to be put into the game and the developers never got around to it.
Does anyone know what exactly the Slave Heart does? Description just says Changes to a slave type. Not really seeing any immediate changes.
The Slave Heart reduces your stats, pretty severely. I think I lost about 200-300 points on all the attributes of my lvl 99 character. Other than that, I can't say, I didn't look too hard into everything it did.

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
How do you actually *use* the waking box? Got it in my inventory but it's grayed out, not sure if it needs to be in a specific room or something

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes