Jul 7, 2017
cant find any black sludge. Anyone know where it is?
Locations for all materials are listed in the Materials page and/or the Enemy Drops page of my spreadsheet, linked to in the opening post. (For some reason the mods decided to link to someone else's post about it and call it "Sex and stat related Q/A", but it's there.)

Reactions: Merlin7

Merlin7

Apr 20, 2019
I was able to edit some items like coins, soul ink etc.
You can change the current corruption value too. Go to variables > _data > @a, then find the entry for variable 1022, then pick a number between 1 and 99. (imo, to be safe-ish)

*Disclaimer* I have not extensively tested this. I don't know what happens if you unlock the restricted skill section then force your corruption stat down then continue to play. I only tested being over 15 at night (when you can't do anything about it without an earlier save) then save editing to 14, then continuing to play. It stops the 1st soul corruption tick from happening upon sleep. It allows the tick to be triggered again in the future. So it seems to be fine so far... if it turns out this messes stuff up I'll come back and say so.

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
For the record, I did try searching through all of this thread, as well as the incredibly useful Google Sheets thing that's been linked on the inital post, so if this has been answered before then um... Sorry, that's my bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
For the record, I did try searching through all of this thread, as well as the incredibly useful Google Sheets thing that's been linked on the inital post, so if this has been answered before then um... Sorry, that's my bad.
Okay, so i assume you've unlocked Transcendental Synthesis. The answer's fairly simple:

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
Okay, so i assume you've unlocked Transcendental Synthesis. The answer's fairly simple:
...I just... No, I mean... Oh God, it was that fucking obvious?! "lol just press acquire arts my man" How did I not even THINK to try that?!

Ohhhhhhhmygod, I'm a brainlet... Thanks for helping me out and sorry for wasting your time with that. Good lord...

Zer0Z0neR

Jan 18, 2018
Made a few modifications to the game for personal use and decided to share them in case anyone is interested.

www/js/plugins/YEP_SaveCore.js
( )
Screenshot (254).png
www/js/plugins/Cheat_Menu.js
(Don't know who is the original author, I've modified it to show ID's for ease of finding some things)
Screenshot (255).png
www/js/plugins/MOD_Framework.js (enables mod use and allows to inject necessary data for "Yanfly's Save Core")
+ mods/CommandPrompt.js
+ mods/Cheats.js
+ mods/dataSystemSaveCore.js
+ mods/gamepadMapperPicture.js

All mods in "www/mods" folder are drag-and-drop/plug-and-play (you can add/delete/modify them without any additions/modifications to any other files).

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2017
Is it possible to avoid h scenes or lewd scenes when doing side missions like train investigation or the bath house? Some give good money and it feels like they make you aware of future abilities of enemies and stuff but how important is it to do these missions? I don't want to do them if I can't avoid the lewd stuff because I want to do a virgin gameplay first with as low stats as possible.

edit: also how do I decrease lust?

Last edited:

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
ok, so destroyed the hypnosis things, now does anyone know where I need to go to progress?
If you got all 13 of the hypno sticks, try examining the bust of the school's principal outside at school.
Is it possible to avoid h scenes or lewd scenes when doing side missions like train investigation or the bath house? Some give good money and it feels like they make you aware of future abilities of enemies and stuff but how important is it to do these missions? I don't want to do them if I can't avoid the lewd stuff because I want to do a virgin gameplay first with as low stats as possible.
For a few of them, it seems pretty unavoidable. While investigating the train and the bathhouse, you're going to get molested. As far as I can remember, it actually needs to happen so Amane can get the idea to ask Mado to make some special equipment for her, so I don't think there's any getting out of those ones I'm afraid. If it makes you feel any better though, those two are the only ones like that and they both leave her as a virgin at the end.

Jul 22, 2017
If you got all 13 of the hypno sticks, try examining the bust of the school's principal outside at school.

For a few of them, it seems pretty unavoidable. While investigating the train and the bathhouse, you're going to get molested. As far as I can remember, it actually needs to happen so Amane can get the idea to ask Mado to make some special equipment for her, so I don't think there's any getting out of those ones I'm afraid. If it makes you feel any better though, those two are the only ones like that and they both leave her as a virgin at the end.
I see it's whatever then.

Is it possible to reduce lust?

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
I see it's whatever then.

Is it possible to reduce lust?
Not to my knowledge, although if there is it wouldn't be too necessary. Lust in this game seems to work just like how it did in Ambrosia; it's only when it gets to its current maximum value that anything actually happens. In this game, once it hits 99, returning to your room will have a heart event show up on the left side of Amane's table. Interacting with it gives you the option of suppressing her lust, which does nothing, or giving into it, which unlocks the next stage of lust and makes the new maximum 199.

Basically, you'll be fine so long as Lust is at 98 or less. Hell, you'll be fine if it ever hits 99, just so long as you never interact with the heart event and select yes. (It defaults to "no, if you were wondering.) Uh, take this with a grain of salt though, I did a virgin run myself and finished the game at 15 lust. I literally just now ran out to buy Smutty Books to increase lust and see what would happen, which was all of this.

Last edited:

Valkyrss

Apr 1, 2018
Hey, i'm litterally stuck to the last boss of the dlc. He makes an attack called soulphonia rasphody and it insta kills me. Do I have to equip something?

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Hey, i'm litterally stuck to the last boss of the dlc. He makes an attack called soulphonia rasphody and it insta kills me. Do I have to equip something?
Yea there should be an Equipment called the Soul-Split Magatama that gives Insta-Death resistance and I think you get it from a Chest before the Boss.

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
(sort of a review, but I don't know how to post in the Review thread)

As I'm going through a full-lewd playthrough after completing a Crisis virgin run, I'm seeing something that bothered me in Ambrosia as well - the various sexual attacks on the heroine are fun, but after a bit they are completely ignorable, irrelevent (or worse).

At first, before one has high shame resistance, clothing damage has the consequence of sometimes preventing Celesphonia from fighting as she covers up for a round. But later, shame resistance gets high enough that this problem goes away, and there's no point to the enemy's clothing-breaking attacks.

Meanwhile, their arousing and pleasure-inducing attacks are entertaining, and can gain some fun new titles, but there is no downside to Celesphonia suddenly having multiple orgasms in the middle of battle. She doesn't lose a round of attacks, doesn't suffer any particular debuffs (some attacks cause debuffs, but not her pleasure or orgasms). Even worse, the grappling attacks are actually beneficial to the heroine, as they let her (slowly, or rapidly depending on her engrams) rebuild HP and MP while the enemies are wasting their time slobbering on her.

I suppose that could be someone's ideal game style, but for me, there should be a point to the enemy's actions - they should actually help the enemy win. But they do nothing whatsoever, which really makes it hard to keep in the "RP" mindset of a reluctantly-used heroine.

Compare this to Apostle Angel Liebe, for instance, a far simpler & shorter game, but there the erotic traps and attacks can actually wear the heroines down, in addition to boosting their sensitivity and so making them more vulnerable to further such attacks. Energy is depleted by orgasms, and so attacks targeting the heroine sexually can force a retreat or actually, directly, lead to a defeat.

Celesphonia is still fun, with its great variety of scenarios to unlock, but I think it'd have much more impact if some of those erotic attacks actually made the player think "Oh no, that attack boosted arousal by 20%! I'm in trouble!" rather than "Oh good, they used their molesting tentacle instead of the stabby one".

Umm. So. Just in case someone's planning on making another H game. ;>

Reactions: Bwy3jQYOnuAFZA1S
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes