illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
Can there be a mod that makes the game much harder, and the status effects more permanent, so I don't have to lose battles on purpose to see scenes and go down the lewd path? I think it'd be a lot better if the player could be forced down the lewd path through game mechanics, instead of actively seeking it out.
I'm already on the hardest difficulty setting.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Can there be a mod that makes the game much harder, and the status effects more permanent, so I don't have to lose battles on purpose to see scenes and go down the lewd path? I think it'd be a lot better if the player could be forced down the lewd path through game mechanics, instead of actively seeking it out.
This is a game that leaves the players with a good amount of player 'freedom' to choose what path they want to go down. If you want to make it harder on yourself just don't level up, don't restore the Memoria pages, don't use healing items, etc. A mod in the method you seem to be describing would take a bit of work and a lot of time for someone who is capable of making the mod.

Jul 7, 2017
For making it harder: overwrite Armors.json with the one in the attached zip file, and your stats will be lower in dungeons. I can tweak the numbers if the difference is too much or too little. This particular change is pretty easy because you literally always wear the same clothing in dungeons, so I just had to change that one piece of equipment.

If you can name some specific status effects that you want extended then I'll see what I can do.

wheytusen

Dec 9, 2018
question, anyone knows/remembers where to find more dense magic stone? been runing around every dungeon to find em but still not a single one =<

Jul 7, 2017
question, anyone knows/remembers where to find more dense magic stone? been runing around every dungeon to find em but still not a single one =<
You can find locations for all materials inside my spreadsheet, which you can find through the "Sex and stat related Q/A" link that the mods added to the OP.

Acooma619

Nov 11, 2021
My screen goes black after the ending and I can't save nor continue a ng+. Does anyone have an idea why?

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
For making it harder: overwrite Armors.json with the one in the attached zip file, and your stats will be lower in dungeons. I can tweak the numbers if the difference is too much or too little. This particular change is pretty easy because you literally always wear the same clothing in dungeons, so I just had to change that one piece of equipment.

If you can name some specific status effects that you want extended then I'll see what I can do.
Thank you very much! I think it'd be really hot if the lewd status effects had a way bigger impact on the game/battles, that way the game gets harder organically. I tried to mod the status effects with some success. However, some of them seem to have their effects hardcoded, or at least their effect is not in States.json/Skills.json

For example, one of the earliest lewd SE you get is "Ashamed" from getting your clothing torn. I was trying to increase the chance that it stops you from performing an action, however it seems not to be editable from the surface.

Some "general" edit would probably be like: slowing down the arousal drop, and a much lower stat per level, independent of the armor.

Basically I'm looking to turn this game closer to games like Karryn's Prison or Trap Quest.

Last edited:

Jet55

Aug 11, 2017
Hey guys, I need help. I get a "uncaught error: header is wrong" error in the same place, specifically after talking with researcher in police station, in the scene where Amane and inspector go from right side of screen. Version 1.06 from first page, with bugfixes by truemechasonic, chapter 6 in-game, crisis difficulty. Tried skipping day, going to hospital (that starts this long cutscene) another time of the day, launching game normally and with locale emulator. Another save is very old, so please help as it would be sad to roll back, but if there is nothing else to do here - well, shiet

Edit: forgot to mention, I also have cheat plugin installed, if that's important

Edit 2: nvm, unpacking game again, installing extras and transfering save folder solved the problem. Guess some files got corrupted due to PC unexpected shutdown

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2017
Thank you very much! I think it'd be really hot if the lewd status effects had a way bigger impact on the game/battles, that way the game gets harder organically. I tried to mod the status effects with some success. However, some of them seem to have their effects hardcoded, or at least their effect is not in States.json/Skills.json

For example, one of the earliest lewd SE you get is "Ashamed" from getting your clothing torn. I was trying to increase the chance that it stops you from performing an action, however it seems not to be editable from the surface.

Some "general" edit would probably be like: slowing down the arousal drop, and a much lower stat per level, independent of the armor.

Basically I'm looking to turn this game closer to games like Karryn's Prison or Trap Quest.
I think a lot of that would probably require editing the code in CommonEvents.json. It's tricky, because if there's any real documentation of how the rpgmaker json code actually works I sure haven't been able to find it. But in terms of making Ashamed make her flinch more often:

Somewhere in CommonEvents event#159, you'll find the following pair of instructions:
{"code":356,"indent":1,"parameters":["CallRandom 12"]},{"code":111,"indent":1,"parameters":[1,4985,0,1,0]}
The first instruction invokes a javascript function (CallRandom) that sets variable 4985 to a random number from 1 to 12, I think. The second instruction seems to be a branch that basically decides whether or not to execute the ashamed flinch code, based on the value of variable 4985.

Again, I haven't found any fucking documentation for how instruction 111 actually works, so I don't know what exact values of 4985 actually make her flinch, but editing one or both of these instructions in the right way should achieve that part of what you're looking for. E.g. I suspect changing the CallRandom argument from 12 to 6 would double the chances of skipping her turn when ashamed, but who knows.

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
My screen goes black after the ending and I can't save nor continue a ng+. Does anyone have an idea why?
I get this too - just wait (quite a while), and you'll be able to continue.

According to (my memory of) an earlier post in this thread, it's something to do with our old graphics adapters not being able to render the credits crawl, which is apparently higher-resolution than anything else. So you just have to wait for the credit sequence to finish.

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
Somewhere in CommonEvents event#159, you'll find the following pair of instructions:
{"code":356,"indent":1,"parameters":["CallRandom 12"]},{"code":111,"indent":1,"parameters":[1,4985,0,1,0]}
The first instruction invokes a javascript function (CallRandom) that sets variable 4985 to a random number from 1 to 12, I think. The second instruction seems to be a branch that basically decides whether or not to execute the ashamed flinch code, based on the value of variable 4985.
Thanks very much for the tips! I'll report back any results

Hutch46

Aug 7, 2018
Hello. Are there any sexy visuals somewhere for the characters in this game ? It's to know if I'm going to let myself be tempted to play it.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Update of Japan version:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes