Jan 7, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to destroy the suspicious objects at school? My hypnosis resistance is too low and I have no idea how to upgrade it

Jul 22, 2017
This is my first playthrough and I'm just before going to the island in chapter 7 so I think I'm near the end of the game. Does anyone know what these places are and what I would use them for? I want to unlock them if possible or are they new game+ content? I'm doing a full virgin playthrough for the first one.

EDIT: How do I unlock the engram on the 3rd picture?

Last edited:

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
... Does anyone know what these places are and what I would use them for? I want to unlock them if possible or are they new game+ content? I'm doing a full virgin playthrough for the first one.

EDIT: How do I unlock the engram on the 3rd picture?
The second one is post-game only, so don't worry for now.
The first one is only available once Celesphonia has higher soul corruption (just Lvl 1 I think, which you get from going to sleep with too much corruption). You can remain virgin and get the necessary corruption, and use some of the useful things available back there, but maybe it's not in the spirit of a full-virgin playthrough. You don't need anything from there to win.
Third image, engram: I can't remember which particular trigger makes that available - I think it's post-game also. You have already locked the gate beside it, I hope?

Jul 22, 2017
The second one is post-game only, so don't worry for now.
The first one is only available once Celesphonia has higher soul corruption (just Lvl 1 I think, which you get from going to sleep with too much corruption). You can remain virgin and get the necessary corruption, and use some of the useful things available back there, but maybe it's not in the spirit of a full-virgin playthrough. You don't need anything from there to win.
Third image, engram: I can't remember which particular trigger makes that available - I think it's post-game also. You have already locked the gate beside it, I hope?
Ah okay I got you. I already unlocked everything in the engram room the memories and gate too besides that last one on the picture.

Kee-san

Apr 11, 2020
I'm starting School Anomaly IV and i interacted with the principal statue but nothing happened. Is there something else i need to do? (already finished the destroying the 13 ward)

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
Somewhere in CommonEvents event#159, you'll find the following pair of instructions:
{"code":356,"indent":1,"parameters":["CallRandom 12"]},{"code":111,"indent":1,"parameters":[1,4985,0,1,0]}
The first instruction invokes a javascript function (CallRandom) that sets variable 4985 to a random number from 1 to 12, I think. The second instruction seems to be a branch that basically decides whether or not to execute the ashamed flinch code, based on the value of variable 4985.

Indeed as you've suspected, reduce the CallRandom number increases the chance of flinch. In fact I think it's a flinch on a 1, and a non-effect on any other number. So if you set it to 1 she flinches every time, 2 -> half the time, etc.

Wishjthe other lewd statuses like Semen in Mouth had more of an effect too.

Last edited:
Reactions: legraf

lepyro

May 1, 2018
Anyone knows how to remove / reduce hypnosis stage AFTER you "accidentally" got the 3rd hypnosis title?

pic attached

1655302955145.png

checked the FAQ but no info there

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
Anyone knows how to remove / reduce hypnosis stage AFTER you "accidentally" got the 3rd hypnosis title?
You can construct the "Box of Waking" in the Forbidden Library part of Ars Memoria, though it's fairly difficult.
But you can also ignore the stage, since it has no effect other than making events available in the school - the stage itself (unlike the titles) does not affect your resistances or anything else, AFAIK.

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
So this is a good game and the gameplay loop + high difficulty that's nonetheless feasible with the right strategy (didn't even have to grind on max difficulty past the first dungeon!) keeps me coming back, but there's one thing that makes me like Ambrosia better anyway-can't be naked for the dungeon crawling/battles.

Oh well, the Transparing does it enough for me. Hope shimobashira's next game doesn't have this limitation! Or maybe we can get an update with clothing options for magical girl state?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
So this is a good game and the gameplay loop + high difficulty that's nonetheless feasible with the right strategy (didn't even have to grind on max difficulty past the first dungeon!) keeps me coming back, but there's one thing that makes me like Ambrosia better anyway-can't be naked for the dungeon crawling/battles.

Oh well, the Transparing does it enough for me. Hope shimobashira's next game doesn't have this limitation! Or maybe we can get an update with clothing options for magical girl state?
I think someone made a mod for that in this thread though. It specifically made you naked when clothing was at zero durability.

https://f95zone.to/threads/magical-...kshop-kagura-games.116302/page-6#post-8096384

Should be this post :)

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
I feel like durability is a really high relative to health. I can't get her clothing removed without going through like 12 health bars worth of items. Is there a way to change that?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I feel like durability is a really high relative to health. I can't get her clothing removed without going through like 12 health bars worth of items. Is there a way to change that?
There's a cursed item that dramatically reduces clothing durability. If you haven't found it naturally, in the endgame the Researcher in the Far Slum area will sell you a curse box that contains it. You can also talk to the girl in the train station and buy the Slime familiar. Every day he will give you an item that destroys clothing durability.

Reactions: darktemplar0070

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
There's a cursed item that dramatically reduces clothing durability. If you haven't found it naturally, in the endgame the Researcher in the Far Slum area will sell you a curse box that contains it. You can also talk to the girl in the train station and buy the Slime familiar. Every day he will give you an item that destroys clothing durability.
Thanks!

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to destroy the suspicious objects at school? My hypnosis resistance is too low and I have no idea how to upgrade it
Just keep trying. I let myself go to 100% influenced before I even tried breaking them and some broke, usually the ones I walked to directly and broke, rather than walked by (which triggers a trap effect) and then tried to break.

Then when I succeeded in that, I found out you don't really have to hold back as the corruption of the people at the school is entirely permanent.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
I have to say, this is probably the best game in this slow corruption genre I've played so far.

Some things could do with being fleshed out a bit more, but by sheer number and some of the events actually being very well expanded, this is without a doubt one of the meatiest (pun intended) games in this genre I've ever played.

If I have any criticism, it would be that there are clearly a few drawings and art pieces that were either done before full production and never got treated by the eventual artist, or they were done after development was done, by a different (far less capable) artist.

Some, even if just slight, variations on the magical girl clothes would be cool.

Another one would be that at high lust, would be cool if the non "something sexy" variations of the camgirl stuff devolved into being a bit more sexual, would show how even doing other things her mind and actions get depraved.

Last edited:
Reactions: legraf
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes