swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Easy, just chomp on some Monstrum Fragments without having Memoria purify them.
I think they are asking for a way to keep Corruption from reaching 100 before New Game +. There might be a way to tamper with the game to do so, but I don't know how you would go about doing that.

Corruption is also blocked from maxing out before Chapter 3, so you can use Monstrum Soul Fragments directly then without risking a bad end. When you reach Chapter 3, you can lower your Corruption to 75 (the minimum value at Soul Corruption Level 5) with two visits to the massage parlor (Just make sure to unlock the massage parlor beforehand by leaving a dungeon with over 50 Miasma).

Reactions: Aeri Rerum

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
How do I get the curse marks?:eek::eek:
The succubi you can encounter in the Sex Club dungeon (and possibly the succubi in the school dungeon) can cast an Estrus curse on you. You cannot get this curse from the curse box.
Getting caught in a trap, in the Sex Club dungeon, can apply a cursed item if you just wait, escaping the trap before it releases you will not apply the cursed item.
Losing to the boss in the Sex Club dungeon will apply a curse mark to you. Repeated losses do not change the curse.
Beating the boss in the sex club dungeon will give you a consumable item, called Cursed Box (in the key items tab), that you can use to apply a curse to yourself.
After you beat the Laboratory dungeon, a vendor will appear in the deep Netherwards that sells the cursed box.

Aeri Rerum

Jan 2, 2019
I think they are asking for a way to keep Corruption from reaching 100 before New Game +. There might be a way to tamper with the game to do so, but I don't know how you would go about doing that.

Corruption is also blocked from maxing out before Chapter 3, so you can use Monstrum Soul Fragments directly then without risking a bad end. When you reach Chapter 3, you can lower your Corruption to 75 (the minimum value at Soul Corruption Level 5) with two visits to the massage parlor (Just make sure to unlock the massage parlor beforehand by leaving a dungeon with over 50 Miasma).
This is indeed what I was looking for. However, in Chapter 4, it seems 2 visits to parlor took corruption from 97 to 92 (iirc). Workable, but annoying.

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Just noticed that if I reach 99 Lust I can level up my Lust. Not only it will grow to 199 but the scenes will progress.

I noticed in the memory library that this is why shelves are 3 spaces long, because the progressed events will be available on those also. So for example now I got the new scenes for the teacher on the second shelf.

I've also noticed that the demi monstrum lose scenes shelves are also more than 3 spaces long. But when I killed a demi monstrum I've unlocked the first scene and the boss is not available any more.

My question is will I have a method to unlock the leftover scenes for them later or it needs ng+ with progressed Lust level?

Thanks!

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Just noticed that if I reach 99 Lust I can level up my Lust. Not only it will grow to 199 but the scenes will progress.

I noticed in the memory library that this is why shelves are 3 spaces long, because the progressed events will be available on those also. So for example now I got the new scenes for the teacher on the second shelf.

I've also noticed that the demi monstrum lose scenes shelves are also more than 3 spaces long. But when I killed a demi monstrum I've unlocked the first scene and the boss is not available any more.

My question is will I have a method to unlock the leftover scenes for them later or it needs ng+ with progressed Lust level?

Thanks!
Bosses will respawn after a certain event in the story. You can continue to lose to them once that happens to unlock the rest of their loss scenes.

Reactions: alma001

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019

Thanks!
Along with what DudeBro79 said, there's also an item Memoria can craft for you that unlocks every single scene after you beat the game, so you don't need to worry too much about missing out on any scenes.

Reactions: alma001

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Thank you for the answers, I have another question, hope I won't have more. :) How can I start increasing mouth skill? I've installed the patch, so it is 0/3, also saw in the guide that it can be improved through kissing but I cannot find where/how to kiss.

Thank you all!

emopro

Oct 22, 2017
After breaking all the hypnosis device and defeating the boss, is it impossible to clear the Hypnosis status? 1654872615172.png

thederpamon

Mar 12, 2019
Hey guys, I'm having trouble finding the very last Hypno Candle in the School. I'm honestly sure I've looked in every single room thrice-over, except for the Principal's Office, which is inaccessible. Any help?

(Unrelatedly, is there any benefit at all to having a high School Rep?)

Jul 7, 2017
Hey guys, I'm having trouble finding the very last Hypno Candle in the School. I'm honestly sure I've looked in every single room thrice-over, except for the Principal's Office, which is inaccessible. Any help?
You might have missed one outside. There's one on the roof, and another behind the school. (Edit: I've gone ahead and added a list with screenshots to the FAQ, since IIRC this has been asked a few times before.)

(Unrelatedly, is there any benefit at all to having a high School Rep?)
If you get it high enough then you can get a prize from one of the teachers in the Staff Room. IIRC it's an item you can use once per day to restore your SP outside of battle.

Last edited:
Reactions: thederpamon

Kee-san

Apr 11, 2020
hey guys i need help, i'm stuck on having collar of obedience and i can't equip other special items

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes