pattersteen1

Jul 21, 2017
Do you meet the requirements to wear those outside the school?
I do. I equip them just fine, but they just don't telegraph on Amane's portrait. I equipped 3 different swimsuits and can see them just fine in cutscenes. But outside of cutscenes, equipping any of them just shows her wearing her regular clothes or her school uniform.

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
Hi, I'm stuck at achieving "give in to groper" as a CG. The lust is at 999, Arousal at 200, Skill sex level at 3, but how do I give in to the gropers? Whenever someone shows dick she keeps saying "I can't do that, we're in public" or similar reactions. Is there a next "level" with her reactions? How do you trigger those?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I've done that many times over, and done both of the choices in the evening many times, to no avail.
Just to clear up a potential misunderstanding, the PE Teacher ending isn't a gameover ending. It's an extra scene that gets tacked on if you have sex with the teacher in his apartment and then beat the game normally.

Kioku

Jan 16, 2019
Just to clear up a potential misunderstanding, the PE Teacher ending isn't a gameover ending. It's an extra scene that gets tacked on if you have sex with the teacher in his apartment and then beat the game normally.
Oh. Yeah, I've been trying at that one for awhile. No wonder I'm getting nowhere.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Hi, I'm stuck at achieving "give in to groper" as a CG. The lust is at 999, Arousal at 200, Skill sex level at 3, but how do I give in to the gropers? Whenever someone shows dick she keeps saying "I can't do that, we're in public" or similar reactions. Is there a next "level" with her reactions? How do you trigger those?
afaik it has to be the train groper - you need to keep accepting for their excitement to go over 100 I believe. Then the train ride will end differently and you will get a choice

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
One has to make Celesphonia cum, then you'll have the option (only the same day, and not all gropers).

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
One has to make Celesphonia cum, then you'll have the option (only the same day, and not all gropers).
Yeah, if she comes during groping, you can choose "Nod" after the groping to have an h-scene. I found that. But is there some way, to have her "accept" a stranger showing dick? So far she still coyly keeps saying "we can't do this in public" I was just wondering if that's the final level, or there is another level where she accepts.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
How do I finish the first Oasis mission? I beat the monster, it goes in the water, and nothing happens.
I think you need to talk to Mado after that first encounter. You should be able to craft a 'fishing rod' that will draw out the monster from the pool, then go back to Oasis.

EmperorSly

Feb 14, 2020
I think you need to talk to Mado after that first encounter. You should be able to craft a 'fishing rod' that will draw out the monster from the pool, then go back to Oasis.
Unfortunately, as of right now talking to him does nothing and the fishing rod isn't an option.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Unfortunately, as of right now talking to him does nothing and the fishing rod isn't an option.
Not sure what to say. It has been a few weeks since I played the game and I can't remember what I did.

Here are a few suggestions:
Have you funded development for Mado yet? You might need to fund his development before you can craft special items.
Try talking to the other NPCs in the photography room.
Try talking to Memoria, some quests need you to talk to her to trigger the next step.
Try going home or going to sleep. Not sure if this will help, but I had a few quests that bugged out and I had to leave the house for some other place, then go home again.

AlkalinePower

Dec 28, 2021
How do you make sure the MC can resist Soul Rhapsody 100% of the time? I'm fighting the post-ending boss after you killed Dark Gazer. NVM, I just brute forced it. I kept a save before fighting the boss and kept fighting him until I defeated him.

EmperorSly

Feb 14, 2020
Not sure what to say. It has been a few weeks since I played the game and I can't remember what I did.

Here are a few suggestions:
Have you funded development for Mado yet? You might need to fund his development before you can craft special items.
Try talking to the other NPCs in the photography room.
Try talking to Memoria, some quests need you to talk to her to trigger the next step.
Try going home or going to sleep. Not sure if this will help, but I had a few quests that bugged out and I had to leave the house for some other place, then go home again.
I appreciate your help. I've tried all of that (though I've only funded development to level one, which just increases the normal items offered) in addition to finishing a chapter of the story. Amane even says she needs to talk to Mado whenever I go back to the bathhouse and try to trigger the encounter again. I'm not sure if it's bugged or gated behind some hidden requirement.

I also am investigating the train repeatedly and can't get anything to happen, and there's an interaction spot in the gym that never does anything even when I'm in bloomers.

This game has great mechanics, but I spend a great deal of time just frustrated due to bugs or unclear quest requirements.

I was missing the uncensored patch. Sorry.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes