EmperorSly

Feb 14, 2020
I appreciate your help. I've tried all of that (though I've only funded development to level one, which just increases the normal items offered) in addition to finishing a chapter of the story. Amane even says she needs to talk to Mado whenever I go back to the bathhouse and try to trigger the encounter again. I'm not sure if it's bugged or gated behind some hidden requirement.

I also am investigating the train repeatedly and can't get anything to happen, and there's an interaction spot in the gym that never does anything even when I'm in bloomers.

This game has great mechanics, but I spend a great deal of time just frustrated due to bugs or unclear quest requirements.
Upon further review, it turns out I'm an idiot and didn't know I needed to install a patch... explaining why anything that could lead to actual hentai was blocked.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So, after waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many RL interruptions and whatnot, I finally got around to finishing this game, the post game content and a bunch of other stuff.

I have to say that while Celesphonia is indeed a very good game... at the same time, it feels as if it's not really better than Ambrosia. In some ways, it can be argued that it's worse than Ambrosia... However that's somewhat subjective.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In general, because of the time-management system of Celesphonia, you can do less things per day in a single day. In truth, there are less things to do in general when compared with Ambrosia, regardless of whether that's lewd stuff or money grabbing stuff. Unless you're playing on Normal or maybe Hard, it can take a while before you can build up your stuff enough to essentially stay in a 'dungeon' indefinitely. The back-stab system helps... but at the same time, it makes things more tedious as well.

H-events are about the same... but at the same time, I feel like Ambrosia got more creative with the situations and circumstances. Also, is it me, or does our protagonist suffer from 'inconsistent boob-size syndrome'? I know poses and angles play into that to some extent... but still.

Don't get me wrong, Celesphonia is very much a very good game, but it shows that its development cycle was messed up by the pandemic.

Tianaria

Nov 28, 2021
I'm stuck at chapter 4, I don't know what to do, I have no more quest. I cleaned the club and killed the director of the school. What I missed?

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
Does anybody know what variable is SL or Soul ink?
Oh hey, I know this one!

So if you're using , you can change the amount of souls you have with this: variables, _data, _@ and then in the center table, scroll all the way down to 217 and change that number. Worked for me, should work for you.

If it's Soul Ink directly then using the same site, hit party, _items and change variable 691. Again, worked for me, should work for you. Lemme know if it does or doesn't, this sort of thing keeps me up at night.

Reactions: Softys
Aug 19, 2020
So, anyone know how to do a little modding to the games files? cause i wanna try to fix a little something about the random groper event that's bothering me.

totally18

Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone know where's the third "Hypnotized at school" H-scene?
I already got the gym class and the art class. When I use the "unlock all scenes" item, the scene apparently takes place in the toilet.

Berserk985

Apr 18, 2022
Does anyone know where's the third "Hypnotized at school" H-scene?
I already got the gym class and the art class. When I use the "unlock all scenes" item, the scene apparently takes place in the toilet.
Believe you have to lose to the boss of school dungeon to unlock it

Reactions: totally18
Mar 2, 2021
Oh hey, I know this one!

So if you're using , you can change the amount of souls you have with this: variables, _data, _@ and then in the center table, scroll all the way down to 217 and change that number. Worked for me, should work for you.

If it's Soul Ink directly then using the same site, hit party, _items and change variable 691. Again, worked for me, should work for you. Lemme know if it does or doesn't, this sort of thing keeps me up at night.
thank you, the I managed to change the SL

Slaveofmysword22

Jun 15, 2022
No, it looks like the only requirements to use the statue are that you're facing south and that you've started the mission Academy Anomaly IV, which starts automatically when you break the last hypnosis emitter during Academy Anomaly III.

One of the 13 hypnosis emitters is on the roof, one is behind the school, and one is near the pool -- I believe the rest are all indoors somewhere inside the school, so check every room. There are a couple of others ways to increase Hypnosis Resistance; either search the thread or check the small FAQ page in the spreadsheet I posted before:
hello, how many H-scenes do you get in this "Academy anomaly" mission? Just so I will know before breaking all 13 hypnosis-emitter things. I've got the art, the PE, and the lunchbreak for now...anything else?
Also, will there be more lust Lv.3 H-scenes on this Academy anomaly mission? Thank you.

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
"Shimobashira/kagura? Woo yea baby, let's prepare some lotion"

10 hours later

"I have sufficient soul for this, but I won't have enough money to get that, might need to farm some mats there as well as levels, wait, what level is that Engram again? Oh look, goofy Renegade haha"

notamuted

May 12, 2018
I think hold X to win break free from a restrain is kinda lame. So I changed it to the more classic spam X to break free. Also slightly increased the damage dealt by enemies to the escape progress. The archive contains modified CommonEvents.json and diff file. To apply the mod, just copy CommonEvents.json and paste it in www/data folder.

If you know what a diff file is, then you know how to apply it. May be useful if your CommonEvents.json is already modified.

edit1: made it slightly easier to escape

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I'm stuck at chapter 4, I don't know what to do, I have no more quest. I cleaned the club and killed the director of the school. What I missed?
Talk to Memoria. Talk to Mado. Talk to the other 2 in the photography club. Go to sleep, then talk to everyone again. Repair more of Memoria's memories.
Also, try talking to your friend, I think there is a scene or two you have to go through with her, before the main story will progress.
Are you using the most recent patched version? Apparently there are a few quests that get stuck on some of the earlier versions.
Try going home, leaving home, then going back to the house again. I had a few random times where the game bugged out on me and didn't acknowledge that I had completed something, until I had hopped in and out of the house a time or two.

Not sure what else to suggest, I can't remember what Chapter 4 was.

Last edited:

Ognam

Sep 1, 2021
How does lust actually work? from my understanding it only unlocks later stages for events, unlocks new events locked behind lust checks and unlocks more lewd responses in dungeons and such

Can she get status such as addicted to semen with lower lust level?
And what about beginner stages for newly discovered events? is there no difference between L1,L2,L3? or will event skip directly to L3?

TheGoodDr

Sep 14, 2017
So fun little trick I found while trying to do the sewers on crisis the first day, if you get defeated but escape it doesn't actually advance the time. You can use this to restock your mp restoring supplies and get new engrams and all it costs is a little dignity

Reactions: Fokko29

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
How does lust actually work? from my understanding it only unlocks later stages for events, unlocks new events locked behind lust checks and unlocks more lewd responses in dungeons and such

Can she get status such as addicted to semen with lower lust level?
And what about beginner stages for newly discovered events? is there no difference between L1,L2,L3? or will event skip directly to L3?
Your understanding is correct, though "unlocks more lewd responses" is mainly tied (at least with the unofficial patch, it's mostly broken without it) to actual experience specific to the "body part", not overall lust.
I don't know if the statuses/titles are locked behind lust checks.
Fortunately (IMHO), this developer is very good (in Ambrosia also) at NOT skipping stages, so coming into a new event with 999 Lust, you'll still see all of its stages in order.

Reactions: virtt
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes