Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
But where exactly in the bathhouse? I tried to go to the boy's side it won't let me. Then I tried the boiler room and I can't go there either.
It is a quest item iirc, you need to accept a quest for it from the guys in the school. When you have the item to progress the quest just take a bath in the bath house.

I remember stop playing it after 2 hours, when I realized that combat doesn´t go beyond foreplay interactions.
Does that change later in the game?
There is penetration during combat, if that's what you mean. But not all enemies go for penetration and the ones that go for it have a chance to do foreplay instead. Just give them a few turns, see if they go for it.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Isnt there a way she can upgrade her weapon? I still have the starting weapon.
An issue i have with this game is the amount of shops, there's dozens and I can keep track of them all lol

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Isnt there a way she can upgrade her weapon? I still have the starting weapon.
An issue i have with this game is the amount of shops, there's dozens and I can keep track of them all lol
You can craft weapons and their upgraded versions, you just need to travel inside the book and buy crafting skills or whatever they are called in this game, I forgot.

Reactions: ninjajay2417

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Magical Valkyrie Lyristia and Magical Girl Frostia are similar. Both have pages on this site AFAIK.
How's their tentacle content? Any pregnancy?

For that matter, your game looks interesting too. Same question as the above, haha, on the content?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
A question: can somebody help me, how to increase Torture experience?
Lose a fight to non-boss enemies in one of the dungeons?
I'm just guessing here, but that usually ends with Celesphonia being captured and 'tortured' by the enemies until she's rescued.

Fearitha

Dec 12, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the art of darkness? It's the only one I'm missing
On Corruption 15, you'll get access to forbidden part of the Memoria; there you'll need to speak to her to unlock engrams. Then you just learn them as you do with normal ones.

Reactions: Ekcho666

Fearitha

Dec 12, 2021
Lose a fight to non-boss enemies in one of the dungeons?
I'm just guessing here, but that usually ends with Celesphonia being captured and 'tortured' by the enemies until she's rescued.
No, this one, at least in first dungeon, raise Defeat experience.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes