Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
Oh Yeah. not sure if already known. Shimobashira is releasing a new game in October. The Demo is already playable. It's very neat and with a new system.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Oh Yeah. not sure if already known. Shimobashira is releasing a new game in October. The Demo is already playable. It's very neat and with a new system.
"It is a story in which the main character, Enisia, works hard to repay her debt.
In the process, she solves various problems, gets naughty, and gets naughty. "

She gets double naughty in this game. Gotta love Google translate.

Reactions: legraf

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
How do I do the Oasis quest? I've finished the game except for that quest.
Sorted by mission parts:
  1. Go to Oasis. Pay to enter the spa. Use the bath, then fight the monster. The outcome will be the same whether you win or lose. Afterwards, talk to the teacher at the Photography club.
  2. Make the Demon Fisher under "Special Synthesis" with the teacher in the Photography club. Go back to Oasis, pay to enter again, then bathe again (if you can enter the back without paying, you need to wait until the next day). The game will tell you how to use the Demon Fisher. Use it and the mission will be complete.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
What happens when corruption or miasma hit 100? The game just says you get a bad end. Real helpful, much descriptive. Does she turn into a slut or what? And is it a permanent game over that sends you back to the beginning or does it only reset the counter. I just want the girl to be less boring and virginal so every sex scene doesn't have to be on some rape shit.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
What happens when corruption or miasma hit 100? The game just says you get a bad end. Real helpful, much descriptive. Does she turn into a slut or what? And is it a permanent game over that sends you back to the beginning or does it only reset the counter. I just want the girl to be less boring and virginal so every sex scene doesn't have to be on some rape shit.
  • Miasma hitting the max (normally 100, but some equipment can raise that max) forces you to leave the enemy area, and does not directly cause any H-scene/bad end.
  • Corruption/Domination hitting 100 start a New Game +. (The bad ends are different for each)
  • New Game + is what it sounds like. You can choose to keep or reset most stats, and you keep most non-story items.
  • Despite saying they cause a "bad end", H-scenes obtained by losing to bosses with high Lust do not trigger New Game +. They just roll back to before you entered the area.
  • Edit: You can get the max Domination scene from losing to the final Underbase boss, and it doesn't start New Game + if you get it that way.

Last edited:

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Do the corruption/dominations bad ends have sex scenes?
Corruption has three scenes in the gallery, and Domination has one. If you start a New Game + through any means (max Corruption, max Domination, giving birth, completing the game, etc), you can buy an item from Memoria that unlocks the entire gallery.

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
I'm in the endgame, done all the main quests thinking that the domination could still go up. However, it doesn't. I have tried to lose against enemies, defiled by the monstrums and not doing missions at all (only work) but still, the domination remains at 0. Is there a way to make it go up again, or I need to do another NG+?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Where is "Maniya-kun" I can't find them in chapter 2.
I think that's one of the guys in the Photography club.

I'm in the endgame, done all the main quests thinking that the domination could still go up. However, it doesn't. I have tried to lose against enemies, defiled by the monstrums and not doing missions at all (only work) but still, the domination remains at 0. Is there a way to make it go up again, or I need to do another NG+?
You can't get bad ends in post-game. The game tells you this before you start post-game.

Last edited:

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
You can't get bad ends in post-game. The game tells you this before you start post-game.
Yes, but I'm not talking about the bad endings. The domination level remains at 0, no matter what I do. I thought that the domination level could still go up and be capped at 99?

Last edited:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Does anyone have a list of items in the game and what they do? Hoping there is an item that either prevents orgasms or makes them happen with every groper including the ones who don't touch Amane.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Does anyone have a list of items in the game and what they do? Hoping there is an item that either prevents orgasms or makes them happen with every groper including the ones who don't touch Amane.
Orgasms occur when Pleasure is high enough. There are Accessories that weaken/block Pleasure increase that can be synthesized with Mado. I don't think there is an item for the other thing.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes