Penitensary

May 10, 2020
where do i get the beginner magic guide?
It's in the first dungeon, in a secret chamber with a miniboss fight. But you need the "third eye" skill
Just to save you a bunch of searching, Third Eye is a passive from the Exploration 2 (and 3) engrams.

It's a good one to have equipped, the last one gives you 100% trap dodge and as far as i'm aware there is a hidden tunnel leading to a secret boss in every 'red' level.

Edit: Noticed you're decently far into the game, so it may just be that you were unable to find it. In the case of the first area, it's in the slime pool you need to wade across before unlocking the shortcut: It should be located in the far north of the pool, right before the platform leading to the chests there. You normally wouldn't see it crossing through the area.

It should be right over here:

1657222002002.png

Last edited:

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Yes, but I'm not talking about the bad endings. The domination level remains at 0, no matter what I do. I thought that the domination level could still go up and be capped at 99?
I guess Domination no longer rises between days in post-game. What does Domination do that you want to raise it for? If you want to spawn perverts, you can equip Charming Lipstick (purchased in the Nether Ward Depths), and they will spawn regardless of Domination.

Mar 26, 2019
I guess Domination no longer rises between days in post-game. What does Domination do that you want to raise it for? If you want to spawn perverts, you can equip Charming Lipstick (purchased in the Nether Ward Depths), and they will spawn regardless of Domination.
I think you May need 100 Domination for a Bad end Like 100 corruption. I don't think it Changes anything else.

Lethal057

Jul 8, 2021
It's in the first dungeon, in a secret chamber with a miniboss fight. But you need the "third eye" skill
Just to save you a bunch of searching, Third Eye is a passive from the Exploration 2 (and 3) engrams.

It's a good one to have equipped, the last one gives you 100% trap dodge and as far as i'm aware there is a hidden tunnel leading to a secret boss in every 'red' level.

Edit: Noticed you're decently far into the game, so it may just be that you were unable to find it. In the case of the first area, it's in the slime pool you need to wade across before unlocking the shortcut: It should be located in the far north of the pool, right before the platform leading to the chests there. You normally wouldn't see it crossing through the area.

It should be right over here:

View attachment 1913061
oh i see, thanks :)

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
I think you May need 100 Domination for a Bad end Like 100 corruption. I don't think it Changes anything else.
Really? I thought there were some other kind of related events that would happen, not only the bad ending

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
Really? I thought there were some other kind of related events that would happen, not only the bad ending
Well yes, just the increased number of molestors in city maps as mentioned, plus increased odds of a groper on the subway. I can't think of any other effects, and wish there were more.

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
View attachment 1797004

Overview:
Amane is a fairly ordinary woman living in one of the biggest cities in Japan, which has been getting more dangerous by the day.
People have been disappearing, especially young women, and before she knows it,
she discovers the reason: dangerous monsters called monstrums have been kidnapping them!

The monstrums attack her one night on her way home, and just as she’s about to meet her end, her book begins speaking to her,
offering her the ultimate contract: become a magical warrior and fight the monstrums.

With her newfound powers, she can investigate monstrum appearances,
all throughout the city and stop them from taking over the world for good!​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-17
Release Date: 2022-05-07
Developer: Shimobashira Workshop - -
Publisher: Kagura Games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.06
Language: English
Other Games: Ambrosia
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - - -
Update only(update to 1.06): - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - Bugfix

Extra: Sex and stat related Q/A

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1796968 View attachment 1796969 View attachment 1796967 View attachment 1796970 View attachment 1796971 View attachment 1796972
Are those download links contain the complete fixed files?Because the software I downloaded always experiencing some kind crash/error often in the 'h' scenes like doing felatio/sucking the perverted teacher's dick in the school gymnasium after school, "cleaning the toilet" & working for the suspicious shop owner in the Nether also doing sex in the streaming, really annoying!

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
Any idea how to destroying the candle-like objects in the school?Because every times I tried to destroyed always end up with Amane keep be hypnotized by those things.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Has anyone defeated this group of dudes.
Yeah, they're fairly easy to take down if you've got the right gear.

Sensitive Heart for 40% evasion and magic evasion, and Air Booster 3 for another 40% evasion. First round cast Multi-Attack, second round throw on Last Sanctuary and Divine Poison and wait for it to bleed to death. Then finish them off however you want.

Reactions: bazelgeuse
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes