Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
I love this game. Did you know some others games that are similar to this one ?
Sorry if it' had already been asked, I didn't find any answers

Neggaawut

Dec 10, 2020
I'm stuck on the Missing Nurse II quest after beating the hypo boss and the ruined factory boss. What am I missing?

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
I'm stuck on the Missing Nurse II quest after beating the hypo boss and the ruined factory boss. What am I missing?
Next step is to go to the secret club. You have to talk to a student in the 2nd floor if I remember correctly, or it is with a video you receive and the photography club+Memoria.
The missing nurse quest is tied with the Secret club.

thetorii

Jul 11, 2022
where is the ovulation drug, i swear i bought it somewhere but now i cant find it. i already got little memoria if that means anything

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Steps for Missing Nurse Quest:
  1. Go to class. Afterwards, get video message at home.
  2. Talk to Memoria about video, then talk to photography club about video.
  3. At night, talk to people in Downtown back alley, then go further back to find Secret Club. Accept job offered at Secret Club.
  4. During evening/night on a day after the one you accepted the job, work at Secret Club. Afterwards, you should be able to take a key from a guy outside.
  5. During Morning/Noon, enter the basement of Secret Club behind the counter. Complete the area to complete the quest.
where is the ovulation drug, i swear i bought it somewhere but now i cant find it. i already got little memoria if that means anything
In the door at the Station with 3 floor options, 1F sells it.

Last edited:

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
So i am stuck on chapter 3 renegade mission. I accept the mission and complete it but my story doesnt progress. Any idea on how to proceed? Or a walkthrough

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
Is there a way to get the character pregnant? Because I am not entirely sure that the ovulation drug works or not.
With enough Creampie she will get pregnant even without the drug and multiple times a day if you have Memoria to fix the situation. 4 kids in 2 days and now I'm in a quest to see if there is a limit to how many you can have running around since there does not seem to be a downside.

• Haha
Reactions: Ondodoher

BlackasterMan2154

Jan 29, 2022
With enough Creampie she will get pregnant even without the drug and multiple times a day if you have Memoria to fix the situation. 4 kids in 2 days and now I'm in a quest to see if there is a limit to how many you can have running around since there does not seem to be a downside.
Do I have be far into the game to do so? I don't think I do, but I am not entirely sure.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes