boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
I searched and two people asked and went unanswered. Is there really no way to slow down the battle log text? Fighting two enemies and I have no clue what the first enemy has done since their attack text just leaves immediately. I don't have the eye speed for this...

Otherwise, love the game. Atmosphere is fantastic.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I searched and two people asked and went unanswered. Is there really no way to slow down the battle log text? Fighting two enemies and I have no clue what the first enemy has done since their attack text just leaves immediately. I don't have the eye speed for this...

No.

The answer to your question is: No, there are no in-game tools to allow you to slow down the speed of battle text.

There is always the possibility that someone has created or modified some script that can allow one to slow down that battle text and just never bothered to post it to this game, BUT as is in the game, there is no way to adjust the speed of the battle text.

Reactions: boobmanlord

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020

This wouldn't slow down the text itself, but you could use it to review text you missed.

Reactions: boobmanlord
Jul 7, 2017
Done. You can find the download link in the Mods page of my spreadsheet.

My spreadsheet is technically linked to through the OP, even if the moderators decided to call it "Sex and stat related Q/A" and link to someone else's post about my sheet instead of linking to mine or directly to the sheet itself. As of now, my spreadsheet includes the following:
-FAQ page (which has never been limited to just sex & stat questions).
-Mods page, currently containing links to 8 mods & patches (half of which have been posted in this thread by myself or others).
-Clothing page, giving information about every Clothing item plus some other equipment.
-Sex Titles page, giving effects and unlock conditions for every Sex Title.
-Enemy Drops page, giving a list of enemies including their drops and drop rates.
-Materials page, listing which dungeons & shops each material item can be found in.
-Reputation Titles page, describing the reputation/fame-based titles that appear in the menu.

Here's a direct link to my spreadsheet's Mods page:

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
CaptainBipto swpkmn truemechasonic

I fully appreciate y'all answering. I had searched as said and felt bummed out no one replied to those before me, so thank you. I'm putting hours into this game but I was screenshotting some text and posting it in paint just to see what I missed. And also thank you for the mod! Holy shit. From the people giving likes, I feel others are also appreciative of this. Thank you so much! And yes, I wanna state that I had seen the mods in the google doc so I'm happy to see the new additional mod. The google doc is massively helpful.

update: The game is so much more enjoyable with this new delay-window. Text outside battles still speed by but it's much more manageable. I'm a slow reader but I've yet to miss any text now.

Last edited:

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
Is there any diference between the steam version and the Kagura one? I found this one that seems to be an "older" version but is a bit more recent and has 200mb extra, i know heavier file dont usually means more content but still want to be sure.
1656216423741.png

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
hi i got a bunch of questions;

first, how do i access the prositution rout, or the love hotel one, ive read i need to meet an old man in frot of the hotel, but cant seem to find him.

Second, whats left with the hazuki questline/story after the beach thing?

and finally, is this game over or is it still ion development?

CJDIAZX2

Oct 10, 2017
I'm in chapter 6 after finding the police in the hospital, can someone tell me what I should do please? I get stuck

PRforPR

Mar 27, 2020
Anyone have an Idea how to get the Terra Heart and Slave Soul costume options?

I won't lie, I found out about them from using a RPG Maker Cheat Menu, but I'm wondering what the in-game method to get them is or if they were unobtainable in the first place.

The Slave Heart is the intermediate version of the Terra Heart(weaker) and Slave Soul(stronger) costumes and it can be gotten legitimately as one the options from using a Cursed Box.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Anyone know where to find combat data B?I tried on the ,,great rebellion" but it doesn t drop :(
Sure, you can farm them on Great Rebellion fairly easily if you know where to find the two that drop them:

1656416218250.png

Great Rebellion, teleport to Endpoint and go back a room to where i am standing here. The robot enemy you see here, and the two others you'll see heading up the stairs:

1656416369539.png

All have a fairly large chance of spawning both enemy types that drop Combat Data ß, and since you're constantly leaving and reentering they'll keep respawning. Also, if you're farming for drops:

1656416559326.png

This guy in Nether Ward sells a consumable item called Lucky Card, when used it ups your item drop rate for the rest of the day along with a hit and evasion buff. Definitely worth it if you're planning to hit several areas for component runs.

Last edited:

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I remember stop playing it after 2 hours, when I realized that combat doesn´t go beyond foreplay interactions.

Does that change later in the game?

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes