RedBluePie

Jun 1, 2020
Check the enemy drops & material list pages in my spreadsheet, linked to in the post directly above yours. I believe it has locations for every material in the game, except a couple that I suspect are unobtainable.

In the spreadsheet parts in others I read you can change the transformation model to abyssphonia? How to do this? Kinda disappointed that we cant use this in the game

Jul 7, 2017
Anyone have any thoughts as to how many Special Equipment slots would be ideal, if someone were to mod in some extra ones? Is two extra slots enough?

On a related note, I've added a Mods page to my spreadsheet, with a list of all the mods & unofficial patches I know about for the game. (If you know of any not listed there, please let me know.) It has descriptions, screenshots, their last update date, what game versions they're known to work on, etc.

In the spreadsheet parts in others I read you can change the transformation model to abyssphonia? How to do this? Kinda disappointed that we cant use this in the game
Not much point since IIRC there's literally no complete art for it besides the basic standing pose, but just flip switch #98 using a save editor or the cheat plugin or whatever and it'll change her skin & hair color when transformed.

Aug 19, 2020
I have a proposal to all here, as well, if anyone's good at modding the json files.

Regarding the groper on the train options, I think someone could add new script for an anal option if she accepts the gropers advances too. Wouldn't take too much work, I assume, as it's just reusing the standing doggy style art, but making it anal instead of vaginal.

It never seemed proper since the groper fingers her ass as well, so i think a side option would at least alleviate things.

AlkalinePower

Dec 28, 2021
They're in the mall at Station, sold for 10k. That, Outdoor Mall and Downtown are where the clothing and accessory shops are unless i'm mistaken.
Thanks, I know about the downtown and outdoor mall one but not the station mall. Thanks alot.

On another note, how do you removed a permanent curse? My character got cursed and now is always aroused.

pklmjn

Oct 9, 2018
Anything with a star is a main mission, anything with [FREE] can be repeated as often as you want (even multiple times a day) and the rest are side missions of varying complexity (one side mission unlocks a whole dungeon).

thehp9

Aug 24, 2019
Hey guys, i finished the game, but i don't see the option to unlock the whole gallery. Where can it be found? Or does it not have?

pattersteen1

Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone else have an issue with equipping clothing? Whenever I equip swimsuits and bloomers, Amane is only ever shown wearing her uniform and casual clothes. The only outfits that work properly are her bunny suit, uniform, and casual clothes. Has this always been the case? I could've sworn I'd done it before, but I'm not sure anymore.

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
Does anyone else have an issue with equipping clothing? Whenever I equip swimsuits and bloomers, Amane is only ever shown wearing her uniform and casual clothes. The only outfits that work properly are her bunny suit, uniform, and casual clothes. Has this always been the case? I could've sworn I'd done it before, but I'm not sure anymore.
Do you meet the requirements to wear those outside the school?

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Is there any in-combat vaginal/anal penetration? So far, I've only gotten it on loss.

Also chat with Memoria. Then you may have to go back to the photography club (as always, you can't use your laptop to get main story missions).
That did it :)

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Is there any in-combat vaginal/anal penetration? So far, I've only gotten it on loss.
There is, if you get groped in combat and let it continue long enough it'll eventually move onto penetration. Does correctly remove Virginity, though i recommend having some form of passive HP regen to keep from getting knocked out, or killing all enemies save one to ensure you're hit less.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes