DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
I guess I'm stuck, defeated the TV Station - not sure what has to happen after that to get to the lab?
Did you pay attention to the story? You meet with the cops, who have you interrogate a scientist, who gives you the key to the lab hidden under the park in the women's restroom.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Also don't have a key, maybe need to still do the interrogation?
For me, everytime i got stuck i would talk to the boy in the photograph club, check for missions marked with a star, going back home, and talking to Memoria.

I guess I'm stuck, defeated the TV Station - not sure what has to happen after that to get to the lab?
I think in this part you need to go back to the hospital and talk to your father before starting it, i may be mistaken but if the usual things don't work, try this.

MSG64

Oct 15, 2018
Forced sex scenes when doing side quests are unavoidable right ?
That's a bit lame if it is since that means i just have to skip this whole aspect of the game if i don't want the lust meter going too high

PandiStelle

Mar 10, 2019
Can I buy higher level potions like mana elixir, soul elixer and life potion IV? I really don't want to grind for crafting materials

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
That's a bit lame if it is since that means i just have to skip this whole aspect of the game if i don't want the lust meter going too high
Yes, they are unavoidable. But you are asked if you want to go up a lust tier. Nothing will happen if you don't do it. The actual Lust value is mostly unimportant.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
There's a post-game free roam. You can always come back after you've beaten the big bad.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
You know you're not allowed to have a life outside of f95. How dare you.
I'll remember that every night I'm fucking my wife. :ROFLMAO:

If I didn't have a life outside F95 I would of finished all my translations by now.

GordoFaper

Sep 16, 2018
Hey guys is there is some more secret locations that you can unlock by talking to people like you did with a beach? Cause its final chapter already and i still can't figure out how to unlock sreams and 3rd floor mall at the station. Also the is some thing on the map that looks like
amusement park, i wonder if this one of secret locations.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Hey guys is there is some more secret locations that you can unlock by talking to people like you did with a beach? Cause its final chapter already and i still can't figure out how to unlock sreams and 3rd floor mall at the station. Also the is some thing on the map that looks like
amusement park, i wonder if this one of secret locations.
Park is unlocked by taking on the mission "Demi-Monstrum on the Park", it's a star marked mission which means you can only receive it from the boy at school, Amane cannot receive star marked missions on her laptop.

how can i destroy hypnosis artifact?
If you mean the ones at school you need to raise your hypnosis resistance, if it's at 0% you'll always fail.
First, go to Outdoor Mall and then up one map, there find the love liberty shop, on the 2nd floor theres a hidden path that will lead you to getting an item that gives 50% hypnosis resist.
1652831660233.png 1652831721848.png

in Downtown you can find the Jewelry shop who sells a butterfly piercing, it gives 25% hypnosis resist.
1652831919798.png 1652831983415.png

Lastly and most expensive, you can also buy the Hypnosis for dummies guide which permanently gives Amane 15% resist to it, it comes from the suspicious shop also in Downtown.
1652832060415.png

i have to forbidden libary key but where is it? the door in ars memoria wont open (not the recollection room)
The Forbidden Library Key is to the door on the east corridor of Ars Memoria.
1652832235292.png 1652832265635.png

idkwho

Oct 14, 2019
How i can get other ending than beatong main Boss and after sometime he comes back but this time amane lost

phantomvner

Feb 24, 2020
Can anybody spoil me who is the "true boss" in dark prison?
I only wanted to unlock it to know this but I am unable to.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Reactions: phantomvner
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes