gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
They are one time use only.
Later in the story all bosses will be resurrected at the start of each new day, so you can farm loot from bosses.
Also, I have found that after beating laboratory dungeon there will be new shop in nether wards depths.
They sell forbidden syringe, sheer mist and cursed box.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does the syringe give any status to affect any scene or something like that?

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
Here is the question though, what does body part level actually does?
Raises pleasure damage during combat molestations, I think? It is kind of a negative, similar to the cursed equipment etc.
The only positive is fertility for the slut playthrough, pregnancies worth some soul.

Jul 7, 2017
Here is the question though, what does body part level actually does?
It affects dialogue when she's attacked sexually, especially if you apply my bugfix patch from post #1,068. I think it also affects pleasure gain.

Speaking of which, in case anyone's wondering: I've confirmed that the bugs are still present in Kagura's v1.06, so my bugfix patch is still necessary to enable most of the dialogue in those scenes. IIRC two of the files in my patch haven't been modified since before Kagura got their hands on the game, and the other hasn't been modified since somewhere between Kagura's v1.0 and v1.04 (I'm not sure exactly since v1.04 is the oldest english version I still have).

(Actually some of the changes in that last file, relative to Japanese version 1.22, seem really fucking weird. It might be okay depending on what else they changed, but I'm looking into it now to try to make sure they didn't introduce any bugs of their own by doing things like changing "Bitch" to "Birch" and "Bloomer" to "Boomer". What was even the point of adding more 'engrish' to the game code??? It was already english, and it's not even visible in-game!
Edit: I've confirmed enough of these look okay to give these weirdos the benefit of the doubt for the rest. Maybe one of Kagura's employees was just really desperate to make some extra work to do one day so he wouldn't be caught slacking off.)

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
So I got all of them but in I still didn't complete that quest for some reason..
If you actually destroyed all 13 candles, you should have gotten a message about what to do. I can't remember offhand, but I think you need to investigate the school, there should be a ! above the statue in the front of the school, if you interact with the back of the statue it will open a dungeon.
what level do people recommend for the final boss? doing it on easy mode for completion first
40-50ish and you should be okay, upgrade all the equipment that you can and stock up on health and magic potions, that are combat usable, and you should survive. I did my play through on normal and I was in the low 50s when I beat the game.
The easiest way to tell if you are too low level is how easy it is to beat the mobs. If you walk up and 1 shot them from behind (and not using the Bulwark), you should be okay with the boss, if you struggle and it feels like a life and death battle with each group of monsters, you are not ready.
does the game have a new game+ ?
Yes, it does have a new game+. You can choose to keep or reset your levels, titles, kids, and I can't remember what else.

Reactions: YokoSan

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
How to achieve BJ with perverts (who shows their dicks) one the streets? On 3d lust level Amane just talk with them and they go away.

peperino1234

Nov 6, 2020
I'm attaching my bugfix for the game. You just need to extract it such that you overwrite a couple of files in the www directory. I've tested it on the compressed version, but I think it'll work on both versions.

This patch makes the following changes:

First, the default Mouth Development is now 0/3 instead of 0/0. This change should be retroactive, working even for existing save-files.

Second, the "battle messages" when Amane is molested should now change correctly as she gets lewder. In particular:
  • Lust-based message selection is now based on the actually available lust levels of 1 to 3, instead of 1 to 5.
  • When hidden stats that I'm calling 'Shame Preference' and 'Masochism' decide the message selection, it's now based on the possible values of 0 to 3 (depending on Sex Titles) instead of requiring an impossible value of 5 for some messages.
  • When the unused & invisible stat 'Semen Addiction' was used, it now uses Swallow Experience instead -- messages will change at 10 and 25 experience.
  • If at any time the game can't figure out which stat to use to decide on the message, it now defaults to Arousal instead of Mouth Development.
For what it's worth, I have a feeling these bugs are probably the original developer's fault instead of Kagura -- because I don't know why a translator would have even touched some of this stuff. I don't have the Japanese version available to actually check at the moment, though, so who knows. (Edit: Yep, downloaded the Japanese version and confirmed that Kagura didn't touch these two files at all.)

Edit: Turns out I thought about changing Semen Addiction to Swallow Exp but didn't actually do it. Whoops! Should actually be fixed now.

Edit #2: I've added another file to this patch which I believe will fix similar issues with the dialogue when she's raped while waiting for rescue (after losing in a dungeon).
Thanks a lot!
I didn't notice the updates to your post so I've been playing with your first patch I think.
I'll give the latest version a try before claiming anything's missing. ;)

I also saw that there's a '1.06' version now but I'd rather have your fixes than whatever the official patch actually changes (official patch notes are lazy vague generalities, as usual).

Jul 7, 2017
Thanks a lot!
I didn't notice the updates to your post so I've been playing with your first patch I think.
I'll give the latest version a try before claiming anything's missing. ;)

I also saw that there's a '1.06' version now but I'd rather have your fixes than whatever the official patch actually changes (official patch notes are lazy vague generalities, as usual).
As far as I can tell Kagura's v1.06 update didn't change any of my patch's files relative to (at least) v1.04 which is what I did most of my testing on, so applying my patch on top of v1.06 should be fine.

Reactions: peperino1234

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
what level do people recommend for the final boss? doing it on easy mode for completion first
40-50ish and you should be okay, upgrade all the equipment that you can and stock up on health and magic potions, that are combat usable, and you should survive. I did my play through on normal and I was in the low 50s when I beat the game.
The easiest way to tell if you are too low level is how easy it is to beat the mobs. If you walk up and 1 shot them from behind (and not using the Bulwark), you should be okay with the boss, if you struggle and it feels like a life and death battle with each group of monsters, you are not ready.
Besides what the Captain said, make sure you max out your favorite engrams. I had Healing and Close Combat maxed and the final boss was no problem.

Jul 7, 2017
Thanks for bugfix. I've noticed changes mouth's max level to 4 if your lust level increase to second stage. Maybe someone has already tested this patch and he has the same problem?
I am 99% sure that Mouth's max level is only affected by the appropriate Sex Titles, not by lust. I have a save file with my patch where all the relevant Sex Titles are unlocked, lots of kissing has happened, and Mouth Lv is 5/5 as expected.

If you can provide a save file that contradicts this -- i.e. a save file from immediately before Mouth Lv's denominator is changed by some other means -- then I would be interested to see it.

How to achieve BJ with perverts (who shows their dicks) one the streets? On 3d lust level Amane just talk with them and they go away.
Sometimes you'll be given the option to go somewhere else with the pervert for more fun, which will be either a blowjob or sex. I'm not actually sure what the requirements are on this -- if I had to guess based on some quick testing, then I would speculate you need to have arousal over 100 and either be in the Nether Wards Depths or during Night time. After doing some more testing, I think the actual requirements are that your Lust Level is 3 and that a pervert has made you cum -- and if you do choose to go with one of them, you won't be able to do so again until a pervert makes you cum again.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
He probably either has the syringe modifier or the level 1 soul corruption, which why he has a max level of 4.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Does anyone have the actual update file to go from 1.05->1.06? The Kagura patch from their website just gives an .exe to run for the steam and gog version.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes