OhNoXX

Apr 8, 2021
does anyone actually bother "playing" these grind games.
If it's a well made battle design, people do bother.
Besides, for this demo you can literally skip every battle and go straight for the boss at the end and win.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
I don't usually play games this early in development but I'm glad I decided to here. Standard turn based gameplay (rpgs are my jam so it's a thumbs up from me), wacky magical girl plot and quality 2dcg. Judging by the character screen there are more characters planned down the line, yes? If hentai troupes taught me anything, at least one of those will be a tsundere with basketballs for testicles who can feed a family of six from her seminal fluids alone and the other one will be an older sister type with tits bigger than her head and a 2ft long schlong always resting in her cleavage :KEK:

Looking good, fellas, will definitely keep an eye out for this game. By the way, you can contact the staff and ask for a game dev badge if you fancy it, hentaiByte.

Reactions: hentaiByte

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Honestly this might have been the RPGM game with highest quality on release. Good art, good combat, funny dialogue. Cant wait to see how it develops.

Reactions: hentaiByte

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Its basically just a demo but it has a few scenes. Its very ambitious of the dev to make two protags just because of how much art one new scene will require. There are slots for five different characters but for their sake I hope they limit it to just two. Unless I missed something, all the content is "girl" on girl (one of the girls in question will have a penis).

Reactions: Ssato243
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes