Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Tiddy Preview
That is all.
(Look forward to these mystery milkers making an appearance in the next game version, v0.3.0!)

View attachment 1500662
i have to ask, at the start of the game, only two characters can be selected, will the other slots be added in the future? or will they be post game stuff as unlockables?
also im guessing they will all be futas since the two available now both have dick size.
if they are, will any of them be a really tall bit tit and dick amazoness futa?

rawrtor

Jul 5, 2019
The amount of protagonists are definitely high and have quite decent personalities and storyline. Artwork looks pretty clean.

Probably one of the best RPGM games out there and in development, mostly due to using a newer version with widescreen support and higher resolution art. It really makes a difference.

The girl on girl content is great but the scenes need about 2-3 renders and artwork to make it a bit more punchy. They are pretty good for now compared to most other releases. The costumes are awesome!

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Good stuff they developed here. Pretty ambitious and started out with a blast. It's always a welcoming surprise to have more futa games released, especially rpgm games.

And they seen to have they head settle in the right place as well, they kept the updates coming with news here and there for both patrons and public as well and they really intend to make the game as enjoyable as possible as a h-game can. Good for a quick nut and just for gameplay too.

It's lacking a bit in the story yet, maybe because we are in the beginning, but the interactions with other characters are promising plus all the different MCs we can eventually see. They are already working out on the combat mechanics which were mostly standard combat for a rpgm plus making the sex scenes better which of course is a big part of any h-game with focus on sex scenes.

And BETTER YET, the thing that makes me look forward the most for this game and it's developers, they really don't plan to milk their patrons which is a fucking big thing if we look at how some of game developers are nowadays towards their patrons. They paused their patron page when they announced the rework for the next months. We don't know how long it will take, but the fact that they paused their patron and their project i rather ambitious, i say that we all have some good things to look forward to. I won't leave a review right now and will wait for the next update. Hope to see more stuff from them even after this game is finished.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Shouldn't this be 'on hold'? HentaiBytes themself said that they would take some time to rebuild and improve the combat system.They even wrote [Paused] before their patreon name.

Last edited:
Reactions: leechurch
Nov 26, 2017
Shouldn't this be 'on hold'? HentaiBytes themself said that they would take some time to rebuild and improve the combat system.They even wrote [Paused] before their patreon name.
Yeah this def isnt abandoned, I guess its under that category because its been 6 months since an update. It kinda common these days for projects to die during "rebuilding" phase

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Personally, I'm not too disappointed with the end of this one. It hadn't really gotten too far in development to really get attached to anything, though at the same time I also wish we could've seen more from it, like the other two protagonists and more dickgirl x dickgirl stuff. The latter especially stinging because there's still not a lot of futa/futa stuff around, usually just one or two scenes in something primarily that's just futa on female, and this game at least seemed to promise a decent mix of both in future content.

Last edited:

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I've found this on igg-games and gave it a try but it's a shame that this game is abandoned left as a short demo.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes