RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
I had to actually cheat in Luna to do enough damage to skip the phase, this was during the Demo :D

Anyways about patching...
First make sure you have Game version 1.09
then drop the Patches content into Root folder (where you have the game Exe)
basically it needs to overwrite the correct folders (img by img, Data by data...)

Creeper512

Dec 18, 2023
I had to actually cheat in Luna to do enough damage to skip the phase, this was during the Demo :D

basically it needs to overwrite the correct folders (img by img, Data by data...)
I have version 2.22

Apr 20, 2023
Worth noting if you translate files that are needed for code such as the (Display X face code) it could also break, same if you translate the files that link to images sometimes. If you have the full version of the game the patch made here works perfectly fine.

Creeper512

Dec 18, 2023

how did you cheat?

enzoenki

Jul 21, 2023
cheating in the final area still doesn't really work. if you want to see a new enemies failstate, good luck. if you want accidentally walk into an enemy you still likely have to restart, same as a failstate.

Apr 20, 2023
cheating in the final area still doesn't really work. if you want to see a new enemies failstate, good luck. if you want accidentally walk into an enemy you still likely have to restart, same as a failstate.
By final area do you mean the BAD END?
In which case you can't cheat conventionally, but with software like Mtool you can easily cheat if you want to, you can ignore the permanent stat downside of the slave gear and kill anything you run into.

player9135

Jun 30, 2023
um guys houe do i beat the 2nd dark elf sister i kep using the elf ring power to negate but the conection is stil tere and it binds me at full hp am i mising an item or skill or is it a bug?

Apr 20, 2023
um guys houe do i beat the 2nd dark elf sister i kep using the elf ring power to negate but the conection is stil tere and it binds me at full hp am i mising an item or skill or is it a bug?
When you have blessing, attack the dark elf and not the human.
Also, are you using the demo or a version of the game that is not the most recent, if so that can also cause some errors

player9135

Jun 30, 2023
When you have blessing, attack the dark elf and not the human.
Also, are you using the demo or a version of the game that is not the most recent, if so that can also cause some errors
using ver1.08 and i did use blesing but wen i hit the elf the dmg stil gose to the knight

Apr 20, 2023
using ver1.08 and i did use blesing but wen i hit the elf the dmg stil gose to the knight
I think the most recent version might be version 1.09. not fully sure about that though, if you look a couple of pages back in the thread I believe someone else had the same issue

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
Use the proper translation patch here, not Raw Translator++ output or homemade.

Thats a broken script through raw translation, I had the same bug before when I was translating the game myself.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes