• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

player9135

Jun 30, 2023
wait you mean replace all the files uone by uone?
ummmm i reali dont get were codent you tel me in witch folder to add the luna patch?

guitarhero47

Aug 28, 2022
ok noue im having trouble beating noir eni tips?
Hehe.. When I was playing this game I was having troubles almost with all bosses) If i remember correct there are somewhere was something like guide for all bosses..
upd: can't find it.. maybe it was at ulmf.org

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2023
well nvr mind i beated her but the uone i was refering to is noir were if you lose you get a bad end
Ah, the one at the end of game, for anyone else who struggles the review session does help, I’m also fairly sure I’ve left a guide in a previous form page

squeak

Dec 11, 2017
Where do i find the 1.09 game version on this thread? I tried to use the search but is just for searching members?

Reactions: TheWhiz

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Nearly completed this game. I actually bought it and used the MTL patch. Its actually got good value for money. Its got a good story, good characters, humorous dialogue. Luna is just too innocent, especially commenting on why a toilet was stuck to a wall in the mens toilets.

Its main trope is of course bondage, yuri and submissiveness. The Game-over's, restraints are somewhat predictable and repetitive but theres a fair amount of variety too. Some hot scenes too, I especially like when Luna gets forced into outfits like high-boots, collars, a bunny girl outfit etc

Glad I bought it though, support the devs and they will make another. Hopefully a sequel

Apr 20, 2023
Nearly completed this game. I actually bought it and used the MTL patch. Its actually got good value for money. Its got a good story, good characters, humorous dialogue. Luna is just too innocent, especially commenting on why a toilet was stuck to a wall in the mens toilets.

Its main trope is of course bondage, yuri and submissiveness. The Game-over's, restraints are somewhat predictable and repetitive but theres a fair amount of variety too. Some hot scenes too, I especially like when Luna gets forced into outfits like high-boots, collars, a bunny girl outfit etc

Glad I bought it though, support the devs and they will make another. Hopefully a sequel
Glad you enjoyed the game, the dev is actually making another game right now (and updating this one!)and if you wanna drop them more support they have a ci-en page for their future content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ranashadow

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Glad you enjoyed the game, the dev is actually making another game right now (and updating this one!)and if you wanna drop them more support they have a ci-en page for their future content.
Thats great. Although I can imagine the amount of positive feedback from this one his next one will have to top that. It will take a while :( Pressures on, but Im sure he will bring out something amazing

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
just need a bit of help. Im trying to do the Dark Dungeon gauntlet. Im stuck on the one where you get to a big square and after taking 4 steps forward loads of monsters spawn all over you. Which way do I go. Theres just too many to watch, I dont know which direction to take, I dont know which direction there're going to take!!

Apr 20, 2023
just need a bit of help. Im trying to do the Dark Dungeon gauntlet. Im stuck on the one where you get to a big square and after taking 4 steps forward loads of monsters spawn all over you. Which way do I go. Theres just too many to watch, I dont know which direction to take, I dont know which direction there're going to take!!
Do you mean the bad end dungeon? The one where you lose to the final boss?

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Do you mean the bad end dungeon? The one where you lose to the final boss?
yes. I spent ages going through the previous gauntlets but I just cant do the one where loads spawn at the same time. I just dont know which direction to take. I managed to dash to the left and go upper left corner but theres just too many monsters to watch

Apr 20, 2023
yes. I spent ages going through the previous gauntlets but I just cant do the one where loads spawn at the same time. I just dont know which direction to take. I managed to dash to the left and go upper left corner but theres just too many monsters to watch
At a certain point it becomes nearly impossible,I beat it but don’t reccomened you do so at all. If you want a save I should of posted one somewhere far back on this form

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
At a certain point it becomes nearly impossible,I beat it but don’t reccomened you do so at all. If you want a save I should of posted one somewhere far back on this form
Iv just managed to get that hint. There's a black trail along the tiles. But it cuts off towards the end near the exit so I think its just a matter of being quick

Apr 20, 2023
Iv just managed to get that hint. There's a black trail along the tiles. But it cuts off towards the end near the exit so I think its just a matter of being quick
I don't remember your exact floor of top of my head since I haven't played in a long time, However, the hints do help a little bit. On the last floor, it gets stupidly hard

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes